Nearly at the end of my TWW...and I think things are looking positive

ive got so many symptoms but got bfn this morning xxx

got really sore bbs, sick at times cramps for the past few days..

i really hope we get to be bump buddies hun

i still have my fingers crossed for you hun :) my af seems to have stopped :S its been very minimal and i havent had anything since lunchtime .. :dohh:

Kate we will be Bump Buddies, I'm determined!!!

Hmmm, Strawb, that is odd. I actually have no suggestions, have you tried googling it to see what comes up?!

Still keeping everything crossed :]]

xOxOx

yeah i think i might do a bit of a googling session it is rather odd as i just usually come on heavy and what not but its like its ending already :S weird but its realy sore and crampy aswell which i only ever get when its a heavy af .. my body annoys me!!

Garrr, we all seem to be so messed up this cycle...maybe we jinxed ourselves >.<
Let me know what you find out!!!

xOxOx

Jay_Bird your in until the witch arrives. So keep your hopes high and try not to stress, once I stress she comes. I've kept really calm and keep telling myself SHES NOT COMING lol. I'm really sorry about the BFN :( I knew a woman that didn't test positive until she was 3 months preg, and another one that NEVER tested positive and she was infact preggers. :D theres still hope!

Thank you so much for that message!

This is just so odd...
AF was due today and still hasn't shown up :/
My main "symptom" was that since OV my CM was getting thicker/whiter etc...but it stopped for the last three days but it's back again today?!
I don't have AF cramps or my usual Sh*tty mood.
I'm normally a massive cow the week before I'm due on but I feel really happy :/
My BBs were really sore today and my nipps were almost...stinging/itching?!
NEVER felt that before?!

xOxOx

Oh your very welcome :D. Truthfully none of us women are doing anything wrong, but realistically it's not up to us. I read of women doing EVERYTHING and it still takes time. And that's the suckiest (not a word, I'm aware lol) part of it, but that's mother nature, she want's it her way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->