Nearly Fainted

Firsttimer

Reaction score
This morning was so scary for me

i was on the bus on my way to work standing up as it was packed got half way there and I started to feel really faint and started seeing spots. I got off the bus and sat at the bus stop for a minute.

Then I rushed into starbucks which was the closes thing and ordered a muffin and hot chocolate.

I have learnt my lesson now to eat before I leave the house .

I was so scared that I was going to faint I knew it was because I hadnt eaten.

That must have been scary, the same thing has happened to me a couple of times, it doesn't feel good, lol!!

I've only actually fainted once which was in my first pregnancy, in the middle of Sainsburys, lol!!

Get your BP checked hun. I used to faint a couple of times a day when I was pg with Kayleigh, and it was down to low BP!

Yer I will do I got the doctors on Thursday will wait till then.

Now I am going to make sure that I eat every morning before leaving for work.

If you don't have time to eat in the morning, just buy some of those breakfast bars or something, or carry a couple of biscuits in your handbag?

Good idea I do usually have a fruit or something in my bag, i just think I am too lazy to make breakfast in morning b4 I leave but i am going to maek sure I do from now on

ah yes, i have had this happen on 2 or 3 occasions, and my suspicion is that it is due to low blood sugar in the morning.

i also had this happen to me a few times when i was around where you are in your pregnancy. make sure you eat!!! :)

its nearly happened to me a few times. but i have high BP and if i see spots/stars i have to go straight to antenatal day unit to be checked out.

I am 16 weeks. I had breakfast this morning b4 I left for work and i felt much better, even though I couldnt eat it all as i started to heeve after eating half of it, because i usually have to wait more than a hour to eat in the mornings, maybe ill just have fruit or something small in mornings instead of breakfast then eat breakfast when i get to work

I almost fainted too but I was at work and in the middle of helping a customer!! I had to tell them sorry i'll be right back and then I had to go sit down. But it hasn't happened again thank god. I was so worried.
Just keep food in your tummy and drink lots of fluids!!

This happened to me too when I was in a hot stuffy place......you soon learn what to do and not to do!

Hope you are feeling better today, it is not a nice feeling at all is it?! :hugs:x

This has happened a few times to me as well. I ALWAYS keep something in my purse. Granola bars, fruit, anything that will give you a quick boost. I have always had very normal BP and since I've become pregnant, it's kinda been all over. Once I went to the doc and it was really high when I got there, and they checked again when I left, and it was unusually low. Just take care of yourself. =)

yes, i have definitely learned to keep food with me at all times.
i also got glucose tablets in case my sugar drops way low, and those can fix the situation pretty quickly.

it often happens to me... i sorta, get blackouts.lol.
cos i have to rush around everywhere usually, tennis coach.
dun have time to eat..so im thinking of taking a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->