(nearly?) positive opk at 10dpo??

mathymum

Reaction score
I (hopefully) attached a pic of my opk at 10dpo. I'm 98% sure I already ovulated and I don't often ovulate multiple times. Do you think it's just because AF is around the corner? BFN on FRER just now with AF due on Xmas morning.
What are your opinions??

Attachments

• IMAG0481 (2).jpg
    IMAG0481 (2).jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
I (hopefully) attached a pic of my opk at 10dpo. I'm 98% sure I already ovulated and I don't often ovulate multiple times. Do you think it's just because AF is around the corner? BFN on FRER just now with AF due on Xmas morning.
What are your opinions??

From what I understand ( I'm no pro at this ttc/opk stuff) is that it could be a sign of pregnancy. I know some woman are able to use opks as early detection of pregnancy. I don't think they are very accurate but it could be a sign. I would take a FR test. Hope this makes sense.

As above-could be a sign of pregnancy. Good luck

I got a positive OPK the day I found out I was pregnant with DS. I'd say test with an FRER. Good luck! :)

The same time I took that opk I had taken a FRER and it was neg. When I was pregnant last time, I got a line on FRER at 9dpo and didn't get a positive opk until like 11 or 12 dpo I think. It's strange to say the least though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->