• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need a bit of help with bfp after a miscarriage

saraaa

Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊
Reaction score
I'll try and keep it short :)
Found out I was pregnant on the 5th of August and miscarried on the 14th of August usually have a 33 day cycle but started bleeding on the 10th of September for 3 days light/medium bleeding (I'm usually on for 5 days) I carried on as normal then Thursday I had a wipe of pink watery blood when I got in from work, so I took a test yesterday cd25 and it was positive on a line test and clear blue digital 1-2 weeks. I'm not due on until sat 13th, so my question is do you think the miscarriage has messed up my ovulation and I'm actually further along?? Because I'm not due on for 8 days and the line test is a strong positive... Feeling a lot more symptoms this time already! Thanks in advance ladies :) x

Hmmm you possibly still have the oreggo hormones? I found out i was preg 31st july, found out end aug that is was a mc and started bleeding 10th selt and im yet to have a period...i still tested positive bfp two weeks later but got my negative on cd 20

Sure it's a new pregnancy :) I had to go to the hospital to make sure everything had gone from the previous pregnancy and got negative tests at home and at the hospital. The test this time is darker than any of the other tests I took while I was pregnant the first time, think it was a chemical pregnancy last time because it went from positive to negative in a matter of days. Tested negative the day of my miscarriage, which I thought was a dodgy test... Because I wanted a clear test to be able to keep. Fingers crossed x

I'll try and keep it short :)
Found out I was pregnant on the 5th of August and miscarried on the 14th of August usually have a 33 day cycle but started bleeding on the 10th of September for 3 days light/medium bleeding (I'm usually on for 5 days) I carried on as normal then Thursday I had a wipe of pink watery blood when I got in from work, so I took a test yesterday cd25 and it was positive on a line test and clear blue digital 1-2 weeks. I'm not due on until sat 13th, so my question is do you think the miscarriage has messed up my ovulation and I'm actually further along?? Because I'm not due on for 8 days and the line test is a strong positive... Feeling a lot more symptoms this time already! Thanks in advance ladies :) x

Congratulations! :happydance: Have a healthy happy pregnancy! Yes you possibly ovulated earlier than normal, our hormones are all messed up after a miscarriage. I got a positive ovulation test 9 days after my miscarriage. Have you tested with a clear blue digital? It would be interesting to see how many weeks pregnant it says you are! :)

After both of my miscarriages I ovulated very early - cd9 and cd10. Usually I ovulate between cd13-15. You could definitely have ovulated earlier.

Congratulations! H&H 9 months!!

Congratulations! :happydance: Have a healthy happy pregnancy! Yes you possibly ovulated earlier than normal, our hormones are all messed up after a miscarriage. I got a positive ovulation test 9 days after my miscarriage. Have you tested with a clear blue digital? It would be interesting to see how many weeks pregnant it says you are! :)

Thanks :):) I took a cb digi last Friday which was 1-2 weeks, will take one on Saturday when my period is due and see what it says :)

Thanks :) took another cheapy test yesterday afternoon and it was a lot darker! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"