Need a buddy!

Yes, that would be awesome if we all got our BFP this month! :thumbup: I took another OPK tonight, the line is still very light :nope: I've been looking all over online and very few people I've found actually ovulate "textbook" style, some even up to CD25 so I'm not giving up hope yet!

:dust: to you guys!

Yes, that would be awesome if we all got our BFP this month! :thumbup: I took another OPK tonight, the line is still very light :nope: I've been looking all over online and very few people I've found actually ovulate "textbook" style, some even up to CD25 so I'm not giving up hope yet!

:dust: to you guys!

Same here for me....I used my last one a few minutes ago and still a light double line.
Omg it would be amazing if we all 3 became pregnant this month!! If so, y'all are my official good luck charms.

Which kind do you use? Have they ever shown that you ovulated before? Sorry if you already answered this...I've been talking to a lot of people on here and if you said that a long time ago I don't remember lol

I use clear blue, they usually tell me when I do, I've just never actually charted it before! I'm probably just being super impatient!

I checked my cervix last night and it was pretty low and hard :growlmad: so I think the OPKs are telling me the truth right now, lol. I'll keep checking that along with my CM and see if I can get any answers from that.

And dtd every day! Oh wait, that's my plan :D

O yeah official good luck charms for sure! Yes don't give up I've been reading the exact same things about o'ing, trying to figure out if it will be different on clomid. I'm so nervous and excited to start it tomorrow, hopefully se won't be to bad!

O yeah official good luck charms for sure! Yes don't give up I've been reading the exact same things about o'ing, trying to figure out if it will be different on clomid. I'm so nervous and excited to start it tomorrow, hopefully se won't be to bad!

Ahh good luck!!! Maybe it will be just the push you need!

Ughhh today started out amazing, but I'm so low atm. Spoke to my sister and she told me to stop trying to conceive, it will just happen one day. Of course she can say that, she had an unplanned with her bf. Completely effortless. I still love her for trying to comfort me!
I've already ranted about this on my TTC journal but no one ever talks to me on it lol.

Is that on the site? I wish they had some sort of Im thing on here bc I never know when y'all respond or write something so I have to keep coming back to check, but I am new to this and I'm sure I'm not doing something right lol. That's what finally brought me to this site was having the support! I can talk to family/friends and co workers and they don't understand what your feeling. I feel like I've gone baby mad ha ha! They all say it will happen just stop trying stop worrying and it doesn't make our situation any better, but they are only trying to help. My husband was the same way at first until I went to dr and came home upset thinking I couldn't do it on my own and talking about taking meds to get preggo! I felt like I was teaching a and p lol!

Yes it is! There are a lot of TTC journals! It has it's own section under TTC.
And yes, that's exactly how it is!! I had nobody who coyed understand before I moved. Now I have nobody to even talk to but my husband. This site has saved my sanity!!

I know exactly what you mean!!!! So I found your journal... How do I follow it? Where did you move from if you don't mind me asking? have you talked to dr and had all of your levels checked yet?

All you have to do is comment on it and it automatically subscribes. I moved from Louisiana to Texas, which is what I've always wanted. I'm 5 hours from home. I didn't realize I would be without a job for so long, thought I would make some friends by now, but nope! My yearly showed everything normal, aside from my uterus, bu that doesn't affect conception. So if my husband turns out fine I'm going to ask them to check for other issues like cysts.

Ok that's what I was thinking about replying to the journal. As far as friends go I'm sure it won't take long and you'll meet some people.

I sure hope so lol. Yay you've got your signatures! I just did mind today.

I was replying to you and accidentally hit your signature and I was like o this is how you do this!!! Bahaha

That was pretty much how I figured it out lol. So yay I have a new follower!! Or will! Are you going to start one?

Good! Getting ready to go to work! Half a day for me today so not too bad! How are you?!

Half days are the best!
I have my DH with me today, so blissfully happy lol. Even though he is just sitting around playing video games. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->