Need a buddy!

Currently 13dpo If my head I know I am out for this month and anxiously waiting for af to come... But then something wierd happens I have ewcm i took a opk and it was negative... Soo confusing b.c I have never had this before I am usually very dry right about now...

Still no AF:cry:
As long as she don't show up I can't do nothing....five weeks now:coffee:
I am not even sure if I ovulated back then...or if I can ovulate without Af being gone for so long:shrug:

Ok girls I think I ovulated last Tuesday which would make me 8dpo. I've been Poas like crazy! This morning I could've sworn I saw a line on my ic but then again I may have line eye:wacko: does anyone know how to tweak? I've not really had any symptoms except I've been crampy, legs ache, lots of cm, everything taste really salty. I'm probably crazy!!! https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj601/ashleyw2415/2012-10-04082153_zps22929957.jpg

Ok girls I think I ovulated last Tuesday which would make me 8dpo. I've been Poas like crazy! This morning I could've sworn I saw a line on my ic but then again I may have line eye:wacko: does anyone know how to tweak? I've not really had any symptoms except I've been crampy, legs ache, lots of cm, everything taste really salty. I'm probably crazy!!! https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj601/ashleyw2415/2012-10-04082153_zps22929957.jpg

I think I see a faint line there.keep testing:thumbup:

Ah I BD with hubbs this afternoon and got some really bad cramps after,I couldn't move,talk or laugh.. I had tears into my eyes when I had to move.now is better I still have like stabbing here and there and hurts when I try to talk laud and laugh.. I hope is just because cervix and uterus are swollen because of a pending AF..but it may be a cyst too right?has anyone experience this?

Ag3 how long you are TTC?I def saw a faint line there...but don't want to get ur hopes to high.

So I hope now this becomes the lucky threat. we need someone to break the ice here.

Ag3 how long you are TTC?I def saw a faint line there...but don't want to get ur hopes to high.

So I hope now this becomes the lucky threat. we need someone to break the ice here.

Just about 6 months! Thanks I sure hope so. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too! I just wish I knew how to tweak it. Sometimes I feel like I see something then I feel like I don't so I don't know guess ill just keep testing. I believe this is a lucky thread hopefully well all get our bfps sooner than later!

Ah I BD with hubbs this afternoon and got some really bad cramps after,I couldn't move,talk or laugh.. I had tears into my eyes when I had to move.now is better I still have like stabbing here and there and hurts when I try to talk laud and laugh.. I hope is just because cervix and uterus are swollen because of a pending AF..but it may be a cyst too right?has anyone experience this?

Mine will do that different times of the month. I have a retro verted uterus and cysts so it could possibly be one of those things but I don't know. Sometimes I will even bleed a little. Sorry I can't be more help!!

Sending plenty of baby dust..

Ok so it seems like this thread is dying down..... NOOOOO this is suppose to be the lucky one.... So currently 14dpo and nothing I have yet to test b.c dh took and hid them which I think he is evil for now.. Temps are still up yet my body just isnt feeling it this month at all... AF is expected tomorrow and no af symptoms..... arghhh

Ok so it seems like this thread is dying down..... NOOOOO this is suppose to be the lucky one.... So currently 14dpo and nothing I have yet to test b.c dh took and hid them which I think he is evil for now.. Temps are still up yet my body just isnt feeling it this month at all... AF is expected tomorrow and no af symptoms..... arghhh

I know! I'm just ready to know!!! I've been out of it for the last couple days! This is and will be the lucky thread!!! Somebody has to get a bfp soon!!!!!!!:happydance: I think we are on the same cycle or close anyways. I think when most people are in fertile time we still have 2 weeks to o and are just getting off of our period and when some people are testing we are o'ing and vice versa ha ha

I am starting to think I'm out! The more I look and tweak I don't see anything! So my goods are down! Geezer why does this have to be so stressful ha ha!!! Good night girls!

I hope you ladies get a BFP! I am about to be 3 days late and still no BFP so I don't know if the Depo messed up my cycle and I am no longer 28 days or what. I was really thinking this was going to be it :(

I need to catch up still! But my Internet is messed up, should be back by Monday :(

Well I just spotted but it was real light pink and a lot of clear stuff then a brownish color so idk

Noooo it's not dying!! I've been busy these last few days, I'm sorry! I'm CD8 atm so of course nothing happening with me....Julie, I've heard of some people not getting BFP until like 7 days late.

Noooo it's not dying!! I've been busy these last few days, I'm sorry! I'm CD8 atm so of course nothing happening with me....Julie, I've heard of some people not getting BFP until like 7 days late.

I just spotted a little but it wasn't normal it was a clear,pink,brownish color and it was barely any I have went to the bathroom twice since then and nothing so idk I am having slight dull pressure/cramps in my right ovary but nothing major so I will just have to wait and see. I have some pregnancy tests coming in the mail soon so I will test again when they get here.

I just spotted a little but it wasn't normal it was a clear,pink,brownish color and it was barely any I have went to the bathroom twice since then and nothing so idk I am having slight dull pressure/cramps in my right ovary but nothing major so I will just have to wait and see. I have some pregnancy tests coming in the mail soon so I will test again when they get here.

Maybe late implantation spotting? Or the start of AF? Either way, :dust: to you!

Oh heck no this thread isn't dying!! I just need my Internet back up, lol. I'm currently CD9. Time seems to be in slow motion this week! Planning on starting OPKs on CD12. If I get a BFP this cycle, I'll be due on the Fourth of July! So I'm super hoping for luck this month. Same as Tucker - we're on the exact same schedule :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->