Need a buddy!

Still no AF
I make tomorrow afternoon a test just in case.I want to get my AF so I can have it behind me.is there something i can take like a pill or something?I want to go to the doc to give me something to regulate me.

I need some advice just took an opk for the hell of it and it looks positive! I'm so confused and hope I haven't missed my window! Didn't get a chance to go to dr Friday bc I had to take my mom a couple of hours away for surgery and just got home today! We bd today for the heck of it before I tested. But we have been taking a break since tuesday! This really is making me crazy!!!!!

Is everybody doing opk's again this month?

If I don't miss my AF the 3rd then I'm going to use them again. I got another BFN this morning but Af's not due till the 3rd so we will see. My gums started randomly bleeding today for no reason I hadn't or anything and they just started bleeding and I could taste it and when I looked sure enough there was blood so idk. Also I may try BBT can anyone tell me exactly how I do that because I have no idea.

I need some advice just took an opk for the hell of it and it looks positive! I'm so confused and hope I haven't missed my window! Didn't get a chance to go to dr Friday bc I had to take my mom a couple of hours away for surgery and just got home today! We bd today for the heck of it before I tested. But we have been taking a break since tuesday! This really is making me crazy!!!!!

I would keep trying (if you know what I mean lol) at least again today and tomorrow and take another opk tomorrow.

Can you post a pic? I'll probably do my OPKs again this month

I know what you mean...I get tired of opk.. is always so confusing.I am thinking of getting a fertility monitor.I would def. BD always when I have positive, even if is a morning positive.what I would do next cycle is BD every second day from the day 11 and I will make opks right after my period ends...some say many ovulate right after period:shrug:

Anyway...all I want is to get my AF..I read that after a MC,not always you can ovulate but you can get a positive opk..so now I don't know what to believe.

I made a test ,negative, is like they can show just that,..so now I am just...hurt,but I knew it is just disappointing.

Is everybody doing opk's again this month?

If I don't miss my AF the 3rd then I'm going to use them again. I got another BFN this morning but Af's not due till the 3rd so we will see. My gums started randomly bleeding today for no reason I hadn't or anything and they just started bleeding and I could taste it and when I looked sure enough there was blood so idk. Also I may try BBT can anyone tell me exactly how I do that because I have no idea.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/

This should help you with the temping/charting! If you have any specific questions I can attempt to pass along what little I know :)

I know what you mean...I get tired of opk.. is always so confusing.I am thinking of getting a fertility monitor.I would def. BD always when I have positive, even if is a morning positive.what I would do next cycle is BD every second day from the day 11 and I will make opks right after my period ends...some say many ovulate right after period:shrug:

Anyway...all I want is to get my AF..I read that after a MC,not always you can ovulate but you can get a positive opk..so now I don't know what to believe.

I made a test ,negative, is like they can show just that,..so now I am just...hurt,but I knew it is just disappointing.

The fertility monitor works wonders for me i no longer have to guess or play mind tricks on myself that i am seeing a line or not..... As for opk its a yes for me i think i would go insane if i didnt... As for this month i am out af didnt come get but everything before af that i usually get is here zhe is expected to come on friday.... Waiting b.c i want to restart agian...

Yeah, the clear blue monitor has very good reviews..but someone told me that if you have cycles longer then 38 days it will not work proper.I have sometimes 39 days or 40.I wait until I see me my doctor,if he will give me something to regulate me then I buy one.

EDIT still no Af I am getting crazy I just want that ugly witch to come.

Yeah, the clear blue monitor has very good reviews..but someone told me that if you have cycles longer then 38 days it will not work proper.I have sometimes 39 days or 40.I wait until I see me my doctor,if he will give me something to regulate me then I buy one.

Hopefully she comes soon so you can start BD'ing again!

Ps) decided I don't think I can NTNP this month...too obsessed!!

It works fine as long as you dont have a 100+ day cycle b.c that is what it goes up to first month the machine records u 2nd month it will start testing cd9 instead of 6 i used to be 35-40 cd now femera has me pretty regular after taking it for a couple of months just make sure u do a hard reset before using the machine.

Hi girls sorry I have been spoon busy!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Tested opk again same night and it was not positive either time but it was almost same color as control tested again yesterday much lighter. Broke down and used hpt 7dpo and thought I saw a shadow but I'm positive now it was line eye. Guess I'm going to test it out until af!

:dust:Hey girls just wanted to say HI! I just want this month to be over already. I wont O until next week and then its the 2ww ugh so frustrating. i still dont understand why its so hard to conceive at all.

Hi girls sorry I have been spoon busy!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Tested opk again same night and it was not positive either time but it was almost same color as control tested again yesterday much lighter. Broke down and used hpt 7dpo and thought I saw a shadow but I'm positive now it was line eye. Guess I'm going to test it out until af!

Hopefully it turns into a BFP!

CD6 now...I feel like I am in limbo!! Anyone else feel like the wait to O is worse than the wait to test?? I don't even have any symptoms to analyze!! Guess there's nothing to do until then lol :coffee:

CD6 now...I feel like I am in limbo!! Anyone else feel like the wait to O is worse than the wait to test?? I don't even have any symptoms to analyze!! Guess there's nothing to do until then lol :coffee:

That's how I felt this month ha ha everybody was in the 2ww and it felt like it took me a year to o!!!!

*sigh* bought a pineapple to eat the pineapple core 1-5 dpo. Thanks to Mrs. Chelsea for mentioning it! I believe I bought it waaaay too early though....I'm such an impatient person!!

So I'm curious Ive been reading on the web otherways to try and conceive to increase CM bc as mentioned before I'm lacking in that department. Have you guys tried Robitussin or mucinex? It says it increases your CM. You think this a good idea bad idea? I'm thinking about doing it this week bc I should be ready to O in the next week or so according to my app on my phone. Tell me what you think

So I'm curious Ive been reading on the web otherways to try and conceive to increase CM bc as mentioned before I'm lacking in that department. Have you guys tried Robitussin or mucinex? It says it increases your CM. You think this a good idea bad idea? I'm thinking about doing it this week bc I should be ready to O in the next week or so according to my app on my phone. Tell me what you think

I have heard about mucinex but have never tried it b.c it could cause hostile cm which will basically kill healthy sperm I suggest if you dont produce cm use preseed it works wonders for people who dont produce enough or any cm.. It is ideal for baby making b.c it mocks fertile eggwhite cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->