Need a buddy!

Well ff says through their statistics if you get 80 or more points your chart is 70-90% more likely to be a pregnancy chart. As of today I had 82....and AF just showed up....
I am sorry to hear though.but the good thing is that you can start everything all soon again .did your temp.didn't came down at all?

No it's still up high.... I read up on it, though, and it's normal for it to go down even several days after AF.

As for going so long without getting him checked, it's just the thought of something being wrong has pushed me from it! Bc once one of us goes on meds, it means we can't so it naturally, on our own. Idk why that intimidates me, but it does.

You will still be able to do it naturally and the good thing is mens sperm can be fixed in a short amount of time :) f'x for good news at the doctors appt... When the urologist sends him for semen analy. And results come back if he has low mobility or count request clomid and u can always pick up fertile aid at gnc....

Well ff says through their statistics if you get 80 or more points your chart is 70-90% more likely to be a pregnancy chart. As of today I had 82....and AF just showed up....

Sorry to hear that! I don't blame you I would call the dr too! Hopefully there is nothing stopping y'all! I would prob make an appt with Gyno too. Just to make sure you are actually o'ing. From experience I never got a positive opk it would darken a little but never enough to be positive. This is the first month I actually have o'd. So it could be that maybe your not o'ing and can be fixed with something simple. Keep your head up :winkwink:

I know this is going to sound really silly but I found an online pregnancy test and it's free and I was like well it won't hurt so I took it and it said it detected a pregnancy then I let my mother in law take who we know for a fact isn't and it said that it did not detect a pregnancy so if you decide to take it please let me know what your results are . It's something to kill the time lol https://www.earlypregnancytester.com/sex.php

It says pregnancy detected... lol

But is not just my dates are all messed up because of my miscarriage, my AF can take up to 6 weeks to come..I just have 4 now.Normally after O ;11 to 16 days later should come.I am today at 11th day IF I ovulated on the 18th how I know...

It says pregnancy detected... lol

But is not just my dates are all messed up because of my miscarriage, my AF can take up to 6 weeks to come..I just have 4 now.Normally after O ;11 to 16 days later should come.I am today at 11th day IF I ovulated on the 18th how I know...

lol Yea that's what it said for me too lol It also said I was having a boy lol which I'm not sure how it would know that lol

Wish you all girls a awesome weekend and try not to think about TTC(I know,I keep saying that myself).

Sorry I've been out all day, it's my love's first day off and we went antique shopping. Man do I enjoy that!! I hope y'all have been having a great day!

I hope everyone is doing great today! I have new symptoms today so hopefully I will get a BFP! Today I had chills but no fever it was really weird and now when I cough I feel a stretching/pulling sensation in my abdomen and I have been peeing more then usual today so I hope these are good signs!

I hope everyone is doing great today! I have new symptoms today so hopefully I will get a BFP! Today I had chills but no fever it was really weird and now when I cough I feel a stretching/pulling sensation in my abdomen and I have been peeing more then usual today so I hope these are good signs!

Aw yay!! FX for you!! Are you holding off until CD28?

Aw yay!! FX for you!! Are you holding off until CD28?

I'm not sure yet I'm so anxious but at the same time I don't want the disappointment of another negative so I'm not really sure what I should do.

Yeah I def understand that one! I had gotten to where I never testes until AF was late, but since this was my first cycle here in bnb. I got over excited with all the other ladies testing and caved. I'm definitely not doing it next cycle, it was only full of disappointment. I need to block myself from the pregnancy test and BFP announcement threads!!

Yeah I def understand that one! I had gotten to where I never testes until AF was late, but since this was my first cycle here in bnb. I got over excited with all the other ladies testing and caved. I'm definitely not doing it next cycle, it was only full of disappointment. I need to block myself from the pregnancy test and BFP announcement threads!!

Oh I know how you feel I was really down earlier because I was looking at all the pics of positive tests and I was like if I could only see those 2 lines too :(

Hey ladies!!! Hope y'all are having a great weekend! I'm blah I feel stuffy and like I'm coming down with something. My stomach has been crampy too I'm 4dpo. Maybe that's normal from the clomid unless I'm about to start but I'm keeping my head up I don't know if I can hold out testing untIl friday or if ill start testing wed morning at 8dpo.

Hey ladies!!! Hope y'all are having a great weekend! I'm blah I feel stuffy and like I'm coming down with something. My stomach has been crampy too I'm 4dpo. Maybe that's normal from the clomid unless I'm about to start but I'm keeping my head up I don't know if I can hold out testing untIl friday or if ill start testing wed morning at 8dpo.

I know it's so hard to wait I still haven't test again yet :/ I'll keep my Fx for you and baby dust your way :)

Just stopping by to check in. Busy weekend with football games and pumpkin patches and apple orchards :) No updates for me, CD3. I'm guessing :witch: will be gone by Monday.

I know the feeling of wanting to test early! I don't know if I can do the NTNP but i'm going to try...I'm def not testing until 10DPO if I keep track! (which I will ;) )

Hi there,

I had a bad night yesterday,had like stabbing cramping really bad..I had to go to pee a lot.I read that after a MC the first period will be bad.But no AF until now I was sure that I will get it this morning.I don't have no other symptoms'just chin acne... I usually have breast soreness before AF but now nothing.In 4 days I am out of the normal luteal phase..maybe I test then.I try to not make me hopes.

Anyway we were fishing today and got sunburn:help:
So I am just enjoying a good movie together with the dog(hubbs is on PC)and a good cup of tea.

Sorry you're feeling sick! If you start around 4dpo there's something majorly wrong with your luteal phase, so I'm sure that's not it!

Just stopping by to check in. Busy weekend with football games and pumpkin patches and apple orchards :) No updates for me, CD3. I'm guessing :witch: will be gone by Monday.

I know the feeling of wanting to test early! I don't know if I can do the NTNP but i'm going to try...I'm def not testing until 10DPO if I keep track! (which I will ;) )

CD3 for me as well! I might be off by tomorrow though bc AF is really slow today!

Hi there,

I had a bad night yesterday,had like stabbing cramping really bad..I had to go to pee a lot.I read that after a MC the first period will be bad.But no AF until now I was sure that I will get it this morning.I don't have no other symptoms'just chin acne... I usually have breast soreness before AF but now nothing.In 4 days I am out of the normal luteal phase..maybe I test then.I try to not make me hopes.

Anyway we were fishing today and got sunburn:help:
So I am just enjoying a good movie together with the dog(hubbs is on PC)and a good cup of tea.

Haha too bad about the sunburn!! I'm so jealous you went fishing though.

It was a disney kinda weekend... Now i am home woke up burning up no fever slightly high temp but nothing unusual.. dh still wont give me my tests :-( cm is starting to dry up so i am sure af is around the corner b.c my food craving are right on track with af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->