• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

I must have missed the pineapple thing! What's that all about??? I wanna know :)

I must have missed the pineapple thing! What's that all about??? I wanna know :)

I read up on it you eat it 1-5dpo cut the core into 5 pieces and eat a piece each day... suppose to help with implantation...

so I had a neg opk this morning :/ does that mean since I had one yesterday and a neg today I could be ovulating now?

so I had a neg opk this morning :/ does that mean since I had one yesterday and a neg today I could be ovulating now?

Ok LH surged which is a good thing and a neg test through clear blue digi is good that is be you are set to O so I say next 12 hours max.. :) wish you were temping b.c those just clarify when to the t point :-( fx

So question I just found out that my insurance covers acupucture what do you guys think about it or have you heard anything about it???

So question I just found out that my insurance covers acupucture what do you guys think about it or have you heard anything about it???

I haven't read much on it but I heard its good to try and relaxing. If insurance pays for it, why not? :)

So I had a nearly +OPK last night and this AM the line is barely there. Last month it went from super light to + in about 6 hours so we will see. I'll test again when I get home! More than likely will get some BD'ing in tonight just in case I'm going to O in the next couple days. Buying a pineapple tomorrow!!

So I had a nearly +OPK last night and this AM the line is barely there. Last month it went from super light to + in about 6 hours so we will see. I'll test again when I get home! More than likely will get some BD'ing in tonight just in case I'm going to O in the next couple days. Buying a pineapple tomorrow!!

you know my positive yesterday wasn't very dark but it was a still a positive I took one this morning and it looked like the same this like yesterday weird. so good luck

you know my positive yesterday wasn't very dark but it was a still a positive I took one this morning and it looked like the same this like yesterday weird. so good luck

Well u are using clear blue digi right?? b.c the lines dont match up in color to a random opk

Well u are using clear blue digi right?? b.c the lines dont match up in color to a random opk

yesim using clear blue

Yeah the ones I'm using the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. Pretty frustrating trying to judge!

yesim using clear blue

So with the digi the lines wont be as intense if u got one smiley face u are good togo, i have learned once u get a smiley face dont test agian on digi b.c it has already reg. Your surge if u have cheapies then u can use them if u must poas... I use clear blue fertility monitor with digi so i can insure peak...

Ok so I googled it after you asked just b.c I was curious and since I use the same test it would be good to know... Several different asnwers so I called clear blue myself and this is what they said... Once you digi detects you LH surge with the smiley face it is ok to stop testing b.c it is likely you will not get another positive now you will O in the next 24-48 hours. You more than likely will not get another smiley face till your next cycle (hoping you wont need another cycle) aww man there customer care is soo NICE....

Ok so I googled it after you asked just b.c I was curious and since I use the same test it would be good to know... Several different asnwers so I called clear blue myself and this is what they said... Once you digi detects you LH surge with the smiley face it is ok to stop testing b.c it is likely you will not get another positive now you will O in the next 24-48 hours. You more than likely will not get another smiley face till your next cycle (hoping you wont need another cycle) aww man there customer care is soo NICE....

awesome thank you so so much! thats good info! The only thing that I dont like about clear blue is that they dont have any refills to buy or am I just dumb and dont know where to look. any suggestions so I dont have to go buy another $50 test

awesome thank you so so much! thats good info! The only thing that I dont like about clear blue is that they dont have any refills to buy or am I just dumb and dont know where to look. any suggestions so I dont have to go buy another $50 test

No you cant but refills as of yet but I get mine from walmart $35.96 and I get a $10 off coupon every month from clear blue or you can google to see if there are still coupons online... So in the end I really only pay $25.96

So bd'd tonight. Oh hurt hisback a few days ago and after we were done he said im sorry we arent goun to be able to do it for a while it hurts too much.:( i feel bad for him i really do but dang it dang it. Sso im hoping that tonight will be the one but not sure we havent bd'd in 5 days. Crossing fingers

So bd'd tonight. Oh hurt hisback a few days ago and after we were done he said im sorry we arent goun to be able to do it for a while it hurts too much.:( i feel bad for him i really do but dang it dang it. Sso im hoping that tonight will be the one but not sure we havent bd'd in 5 days. Crossing fingers

Everything happens for a reason and happens when it is suppose to just keep that in mind dont let it get you down... Just know in the end when it does happen you will have so much look back at and what it took for you to get that little bundle :) Fx this month is your time...

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Anyone trying this out?kind of easy to actually have a plan.

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Anyone trying this out?kind of easy to actually have a plan.

I have, I've heard it's really effective too! I did it last month.

Sorry about your DH :( but sometimes all it takes is the one time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->