Need a buddy!

That's understandable! I've been crazy busy with work, that's why I've been off. I hope everything gets better for you!

Ugh I'm soooo aggravated right now! I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday based off today's temp and the twinges I experienced most of the day yesterday. And guess who got absolutely no BD in? Me. DH always had an excuse or fell "asleep." I'm seriously wondering if he is doing it on purpose.

For those of you who might happen to get on soon, I thought I might inspire y'all by telling y'all Chelsea just found out she is pregnant!

For those of you who might happen to get on soon, I thought I might inspire y'all by telling y'all Chelsea just found out she is pregnant!

Really? Her and husband working things out?

Whoa! Hey there!!!
And they decided to give counciling a try and ended up pregnant lol.
How are things going??

Same here. :( gets disheartening after a while.
Everybody left bnb lol. I've been wondering how all of you have been doing!

Hey ladies, some of you may still remember me,
I didn't came here anymore because I just wanted to focus on other things and not stress anymore.And I started to work and got really busy.
Anyway, I was still doing opks every now and then,but this month I really followed my entire cycle and find out I was ovulating on day 21.

I got a BFP this morning, I am 11 days after O.I used at first a dollar tree test and showed me a faint positive but after maybe 20 min.so I got confused because I thought is a evap line and you should not read the test if the time frame has past.but I got a early response test now and is a big fat positive.

Beginning with the day after O, I took folic acid,baby aspirin (considering my last miscarriage),pineapple core.I ovulated in a weekend so I believe Sat and Sun had my source.we BD Friday evening and Sunday very early in the morning and once again in the evening.
No symptoms so far,feel some sensitivity in my breast but nothing really.

I am happy of course and hope for a sticky bean but we will see how this time will go...heaving a the miscarriage 3 months ago,it is hard to be euphoric. But I am happy.a little present for Christmas and considering that my hub will deploy soon for three months is just a perfect timing.

Baby dust to you all.

Congrats jazzy!!!! Im praying you get that sticky bean and you have a healthy and happy 9 months!!

Chelsea is the only one that I know of so far...everyone else left :( the only reason I know about Chelsea is bc we text.
But hopefully I get my positive next Tuesday! I did everything perfectly, even used preseed for the first time.

Chelsea is the only one that I know of so far...everyone else left :( the only reason I know about Chelsea is bc we text.
But hopefully I get my positive next Tuesday! I did everything perfectly, even used preseed for the first time.

I read now some pages.sad what she have to deal with...no one can understand what a man is thinking when is doing all that.I used pressed to that weekend... And softcups but only once...I used everything in those days,so desperate lol .I can't say what really worked maybe all combined together.

I try to figure out like in what week I am..I am only a week and a half from O,but if I count back the whole cycle I am like 4 weeks.don't understand how this work.7 week is my high risk of miscarrying.

I'm not sure either, I've never had the chance to learn :( when is your first appointment?? I'm sure you'll safely get through the 7 weeks!

I'm not sure either, I've never had the chance to learn :( when is your first appointment?? I'm sure you'll safely get through the 7 weeks!
My AF supposed to start next week...I don't know yet how long my lutheal phase is,maybe 18 to 20 days,which is a lot,after that I will make appointment.. Who knows I worry a lot,I hope will not be a chemical. I will post here how everything is going.

You know what is weird?that since I found out I am pregnant I start feeling like it,need to pee a lot,dry mouth,dull headache breast are starting to hurt..is weird before I thought I pay attention to my body for signs but I realize now that is just not the same.or maybe I was just busy.

I know is hard,especially when you want it so bad and can't understand why YOU can't be pregnant.it will happen one day. Maybe a time out will help you too.
I be tomorrow on again.need to sleep now.*night*night

Congrats jazzy! Amanda did you get your positive? Truth is all this ttc stuff had me super stressed and so I've decided starting this month to not try not prevent. And if by this summer we are not pregnant then we will full force try again! I haven't left I still try and keep up with it. I'm a very anxious person and felt like I was so entwined with Google opks and hots that now I feel like I've geared myself up only for a let down every month. If the good lord wants to bless me with another baby he will. But I am still here and check back from time to time hope everyone is doing well!

I didn't get mine, but I'm only 12dpo!
I completely understand about that, Ashley. I actually took last month off and it felt amazing!

Hey everyone - decided to stop over here and say hi. DH and I stopped TTC a few months back when we were going through all of those problems. Well we DTD one month when I was CD22 and...well go figure, BFP. I said before that as soon as we started NTNP'ing with my other 3 pregnancies, bam - BFP. Same thing happened here! I truly believe that it was the stress of TTC, charting, tracking, etc that was preventing my BFP. Good luck to everyone - I plan on stopping in frequently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->