Need a buddy!

So today at work I had a customer with twins. I made a comment about how adorable they are and she proceeded to tell me an amazing story! She had two other daughters, then found out she had ovarian cancer. She eventually beat it but was told she would never have children again. A few years later she went on a cruise with her best guy friend and ended up pregnant with her perfect twin girls! I just love hearing stories like that.

Hey when are you testing?? Or are you still going to wait till you get 18dpo?

Well AF is due today and hadn't made an appearance, so I'm going to give in and test in about 3 hours when I get off work if she's still not here!

Thank you!! I'm getting off work, I worked an extra hour for some hard earned over time lol. I should be testing in the next hour!

DH won't let me buy one until Monday. :( He says he doesn't want me jumping to conclusions. I even begged repeatedly for even a cheapie from the dollar store and all he says is, "No, no, no!" That jerk lol

DH won't let me buy one until Monday. :( He says he doesn't want me jumping to conclusions. I even begged repeatedly for even a cheapie from the dollar store and all he says is, "No, no, no!" That jerk lol

:-( no i have been waiting........

Me too!! :( he even took my car to work today, knowing I can't drive his, to ensure I don't go buy one! I should be allowed to do it if I want lol!
On another note, how have the rest of you ladies been?
15dpo today, CD32!

Fx for you! I can't wait! Tell hubby we can't wait we have to know haha! I'm just in the waiting game now not feeling good about this month! Bc I didn't temp right and didn't do opks when I should have ugh so I have no idea when I o'd or if. With a 33/36 day cycle I figured I should o around 19 and ff says I o'd cd 15 which I guess is possible bc I did have the ewcm and cramping around this time I guess I will know if period comes! I will be more prepared next month! You have got to test it's killing me!!

Me too!! :( he even took my car to work today, knowing I can't drive his, to ensure I don't go buy one! I should be allowed to do it if I want lol!
On another note, how have the rest of you ladies been?
15dpo today, CD32!

Noooooo your temps dropped :-(

Fx for you! I can't wait! Tell hubby we can't wait we have to know haha! I'm just in the waiting game now not feeling good about this month! Bc I didn't temp right and didn't do opks when I should have ugh so I have no idea when I o'd or if. With a 33/36 day cycle I figured I should o around 19 and ff says I o'd cd 15 which I guess is possible bc I did have the ewcm and cramping around this time I guess I will know if period comes! I will be more prepared next month! You have got to test it's killing me!!

Me too i am currently 5dpo last day of pineapple.... something strange i am soooo full of energy.... dont worry ang everything u ever wanted in due time :) i feel like this is going to be a very long 2ww something needs to make it speed up...

Happy Monday ladies! Hope everyone has a great week!

You too currently 6dpo extremely tired :-( went to sleep at 5p.m last night and woke up around 7 a.m other than that just waiting

You too Ashley!!
Blah Monday lol. I have to work until 10 tonight, so mine isn't too good!
Azn, being tired is actually a good sign with some people!

I took almost a 4 hr nap yesterday and was asleep by nine which normally bedtime for me is 11! My biggest thing is my boobs feel like they are going to fall off. Not getting my hopes up yet Bc I really don't know 100 percent if I od and I don't want to stress myself out about it. My nipples are kind of tingly if that makes any sense tmi! My first pregnancy they weren't sore until a couple weeks after I found out so there again I'm not getting my hopes up yet!

I took almost a 4 hr nap yesterday and was asleep by nine which normally bedtime for me is 11! My biggest thing is my boobs feel like they are going to fall off. Not getting my hopes up yet Bc I really don't know 100 percent if I od and I don't want to stress myself out about it. My nipples are kind of tingly if that makes any sense tmi! My first pregnancy they weren't sore until a couple weeks after I found out so there again I'm not getting my hopes up yet!

You and me are in the same boat I am not symptom spotting at all this cycle b.c I know I O on the right but also felt it on the left but that could have just been in my head... as for getting my hopes up I still am lol.. Crazy how when you want it you try and talk your body into it :)

Lol you're so right about that! Your brain can force your body into feeling things!

So i just found out my 20 year old unwed, unemployed, high school drop out, still living with our unemployed mother, sister is pregnant. So lets do a head count: 1, 22 year old unwed sister, pregnant at 21 unexpectedly. (I love my niece!!). 2, 21 year old little brother got his gf pregnant. (Still expecting a sweet nephew). 3, 16 year old high school drop-out, unemployed little brother got his 22 year old gf pregnant (my first nephew!). And now 4. I truly am beyond anger. Im so sad...my sister was even hesitant about telling us about our younger one bc she knew i would be upset. I really dont know if i can handle it anymore....why cant I be the one pregnant for once?? Im the only one of us who WANTS it, LONGS for it!! When will it be ME??

So i just found out my 20 year old unwed, unemployed, high school drop out, still living with our unemployed mother, sister is pregnant. So lets do a head count: 1, 22 year old unwed sister, pregnant at 21 unexpectedly. (I love my niece!!). 2, 21 year old little brother got his gf pregnant. (Still expecting a sweet nephew). 3, 16 year old high school drop-out, unemployed little brother got his 22 year old gf pregnant (my first nephew!). And now 4. I truly am beyond anger. Im so sad...my sister was even hesitant about telling us about our younger one bc she knew i would be upset. I really dont know if i can handle it anymore....why cant I be the one pregnant for once?? Im the only one of us who WANTS it, LONGS for it!! When will it be ME??

I am so sorry I had anger like this over the weekend.. too long of a story but kids having kids people who dont want kids having kids 12 years olds getting pregnant b.c they want to be famous I have heard it all last week just by going to onw ELEMENTARY schools open house..... hang in there you will get that sweet angel and have so much appreciation when it does happen....

I am already feeeling that i am out for this month and I am only 8dpo but it was instinct when i woke up this morning :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->