• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a buddy!

I'm so sorry about that! Kelly is right! It will happen! Keep your head up!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test67454

I need help pls go and look and tell me what you thiink??

Haven't forgotten about you Amanda! Hope you had a great Halloween as well!

HEY GIRLS!!! I haven't been around for a while sorry extremely busy lately. So anyone have a BFP yet?? im on cycle day 16. Ive done OPK's for three days straight all negative! last month I got a positive on cd15. But on monday I had such pain on my right ovary i swear it felt like another cyst. But i had ALOT of EWCM but now for the last two days nothing :/ on monday my OH was out hunting out of town so he wasn't around (my luck) but we did BD yesterday. You think I still might have a chance?

Yay y'all are returning to me!!!
Jessica, I would def say you still have a chance!! Keep bd'ing just in case!
As for BFP, it looks like azn (Kelly, right?) posted a BFP but she hasn't been on since then. :-(

Yay y'all are returning to me!!!
Jessica, I would def say you still have a chance!! Keep bd'ing just in case!
As for BFP, it looks like azn (Kelly, right?) posted a BFP but she hasn't been on since then. :-(

yeah we Bd'd on sat and then on Tues. I was talking to Kelly she thinks that I o'd on Sunday. but we didn't do it sun or mon so not sure If i got it in time :/ I'm hoping so though

That Saturday would be a lot more effective than Sunday, I would actually say that was perfect timing, even if it was only once!
is it possible to O around CD11-12 ?

That Saturday would be a lot more effective than Sunday, I would actually say that was perfect timing, even if it was only once!

YES I believe you can O on either day if I O'd on sunday then that was cycle day 13 for me. what day are you on. are you near my cycle?

As for me I am still around just alot of stressing, IC was wrong going to start cycle sooner than later for sure.... temps dropped down to maybe later today or tomorrow...

As for me I am still around just alot of stressing, IC was wrong going to start cycle sooner than later for sure.... temps dropped down to maybe later today or tomorrow...

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!! just keep trying after this cycle

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP!! just keep trying after this cycle

I am going to try, I got my new notebook and going to do it to the T this month... :) Itell you what i is a big stress reliever not having to guess so I will have something to look back on instead of googling....

Hey ladies catching up! Haven't been on here bc I thought everybody left ha ha! How are y'all? Amanda have you heard from Chelsea how is she?

YES I believe you can O on either day if I O'd on sunday then that was cycle day 13 for me. what day are you on. are you near my cycle?

I'm actually right behind you, CD12! :D if my temps keep going correctly, i should be ovulating tomorrow!

Yeah I noticed the temperature drops. :( guess that means we all have each other for at least one more cycle! :D

Hey ladies catching up! Haven't been on here bc I thought everybody left ha ha! How are y'all? Amanda have you heard from Chelsea how is she?

Yes, she's been getting ready for her divorce! Said the jerk already regrets what he did, but that there's no way in hell she was going back to him lol! Girl power!

I'm actually right behind you, CD12! :D if my temps keep going correctly, i should be ovulating tomorrow!

YEAH I'm on cd 18 so now its the TWW!!!!!! grrr

Yes, she's been getting ready for her divorce! Said the jerk already regrets what he did, but that there's no way in hell she was going back to him lol! Girl power!

Even if I was PG I would stick around and be a cheerleader lol..... Just alot ofpersonal family issues going on right now... But I am trying to stay focused....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->