Need a buddy!

No, I don't watch The Voice. I'm not even sure what it's about, lol. Wait, is that the show with Christina Aguleria and those other celebs as judges and they spin around in those chairs?

No, I don't watch The Voice. I'm not even sure what it's about, lol. Wait, is that the show with Christina Aguleria and those other celebs as judges and they spin around in those chairs?

Yes, it's amazing!! I looove music and this beats American idol by far! Minus the hilarious bad auditions.

Yes, it's amazing!! I looove music and this beats American idol by far! Minus the hilarious bad auditions.

I agree way better than American idol!

Ashley - it's hard to describe what your cervix feels like. I guess it would be described as a round thing with a tiny hole in the middle, lol. It's either squishy (feels like your earlobe) when ovulating or around ovulating, and it feels like the end of your nose when you're not around O time.

So excited! Looks like you are getting close!!!!! Sorry chels but will you always feel something? I'm about to go way tmi.... But when finger goes in you feel like the ribbed part is it above that?

Ashley - it's hard to describe what your cervix feels like. I guess it would be described as a round thing with a tiny hole in the middle, lol. It's either squishy (feels like your earlobe) when ovulating or around ovulating, and it feels like the end of your nose when you're not around O time.

So excited! Looks like you are getting close!!!!! Sorry chels but will you always feel something? I'm about to go way tmi.... But when finger goes in you feel like the ribbed part is it above that?

Don't worry, it's not TMI lol. Yes it's above that. Sometimes it's way high up (when you're ovulating or about to) and when you're not about to ovulate its easier to find because it's down low.

Ohhh I'm getting cramps. They better be ovulation cramps!!!

Okay....pardon my French ladies but OH MY FUCKING GRACIOUS GOODNESS!! I just took another OPK and I think it's POSITIVE!! Or at least soooo close!! I'm trying to upload the pic but it's being waaay slow! I'm freaking out!!

Lmaooo you're hilarious!! But omg yay!!!! You've been waiting like 10 days for this!! Go get him!! It's baby making time!

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8441/img4537kr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The first one was today at 5:30pm, the second was at 9:30pm tonight. What do you think?? Positive?!

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8441/img4537kr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The first one was today at 5:30pm, the second was at 9:30pm tonight. What do you think?? Positive?!

Yay! Looks like its time to get busy!!!! So excited for you! Love the words of excitement! Couldn't of said it better myself!!!!

Do you think that there's a high chance that the :spermy: was already waiting there from when we BD the night before (CD15 at night)? I got my peak on CD16 so hopefully my CF was good enough to keep them alive. I took another this morning when I got up and it's still +. Also, how often do you guys BD?

I would definitely say so! They are supposed to stay alive in your body up to 5 days. I would def say you're covered!

I'm currently doing the SMEP cycle, which is BD every other day starting from CD 8, start testing on OPK everyday starting at CD 10 untilled you get that positive, then BD 3 days in a row. (I think it's 3). Since I haven't hit positive yet, we've been going every other day since CD 8.

Whew, okay good. I'm hoping since it shot up like that, the egg was released last night. What CD are you guys on now?

Oh I forgot to add, we can't BD tonight because I have to work third shift so I want everything to have already happened, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->