Need a buddy!

I'm CD15 today. Lol then let's hope it all happened yesterday! But it really does sound like everything went perfectly for y'all!
I can't figure out if I O'd or not...yesterday my temp shot up .4 degrees, which according to Google if it stays higher for 3 days, I've already ovulated. So I checked again this morning, only it was at a different time bc I had to iron DH work clothes. My temp was down to 97.3, the lowest it's ever been.
well I had a HORRIBLE night's sleep so I went back to bed for 3 hours then took my temp at my regular time and it was back up to 97.9.
Do I am going crazy over here bc I may or may not be 2 dpo. Sorry for the rant!

I'm CD15 today. Lol then let's hope it all happened yesterday! But it really does sound like everything went perfectly for y'all!
I can't figure out if I O'd or not...yesterday my temp shot up .4 degrees, which according to Google if it stays higher for 3 days, I've already ovulated. So I checked again this morning, only it was at a different time bc I had to iron DH work clothes. My temp was down to 97.3, the lowest it's ever been.
well I had a HORRIBLE night's sleep so I went back to bed for 3 hours then took my temp at my regular time and it was back up to 97.9.
Do I am going crazy over here bc I may or may not be 2 dpo. Sorry for the rant!

Jeez, that would be frustrating. Have you had anymore cramping or anything? I had some cramping last night on my right side, so I think that's when I O'd. This morning I took another OPK and it was even darker - darker than the control line, even. I hope I don't miss that eggy :wacko:

More like pressure for me.
I'm sure you caught it!! It looks like we are both on that long ass TWW so time will tell! Omg I'm so excited!! I've been through this so many times before but having y'all to talk to makes it exciting all over again!

It's awesome that we are all on the 2WW together. How do I know how many DPO I am? Should I say I'm 1DPO today since I got the + OPK yesterday? Or do I wait until the OPKs are negative again? I read they can still say + after the egg has been released.

DH is so frustrating because he doesn't want to "try", he just wants to NTNP. He says 'whenever it happens, it happens" URGH! I like to plan everything and know what's going on. How does your DH act about it?

Well my DH has had over 2 years to get used to it lol. At first he was just like your DH though. They don't understand it sometimes takes more than NTNP and an accident.

I would say you are 1DPO! That first positive was it, so that's how I would count it.

My husband wanted to do ntnp too. Every month I was an emotional wreck wondering if I was preggo or beating myself up thinking I'd missed the fertile day . It wasn't until I went to the dr to find out that I prob wasn't ovulating did opk's which were negative so basically had science class with hubby so he'd understand. Now I'm waiting on opk's to arrive in the mail bc I wanted to start opk cd 8 or at least before cd11! We will probably bd every other night. We been together for awhile now so the every night thing has been over with for awhile we are lucky to do it twice a week depending on work schedule and ds sleep schedule bc he sleeps with us!!! So we have to go all secretive, move to other rooms lol! I think the biggest thing for the guys or what my husband used to tell me is he would say I want to enjoy it I don't want to think we are in here breeding and that's it. I finally realized what he meant bc it's stressful on them too. So this month he's knows I'm on the clomid so I have a calander in my kitchen and every day circled that we need to have sex call it weird but that way he knows and can prepare himself instead of me going in saying hey come on we are going to miss my fertile time and I'm ovulating... They really don't want to hear that stuff they just want to f$&@ you lol! So the calander says it without me having to

Smart!! You're right about the stress on them, I make it to where my DH thinks he's instigating, but really I am. ;)

Yeah we are lucky to do it twice a week with our work schedules. Sucks! I hope your OPKs arrive soon though. Another thing with their tests, theyre supposed to be super sensitive (20hcg or whatever). And that's a good idea with the calendar!

Thanks, I will count myself as 1DPO today. So I will aim to test on Thurs the 20th, at 8 DPO.

I'm going to try to hold off for the 27th, which is when AF is supposed to arrive...but I just went out and bought a pack of pregnancy tests so I might not last! 3 for $12....I'm hitting up amazon tonight!

You should for sure get some on amazon. I think I ordered 75 last time in Feb? They lasted until the end of Aug. I think they were like...around $20?

Quick change of subject...is it sad my first friend I made here is a sweet old lady I met at the store? She's adorable, but still lol

I've been here about a month, him 2 months. But we live in the country so we have no neighbors and I don't have a job so no coworkers...I've applied for a part time job to get me out of the house and to pay off some bills faster, but surprisingly nobody wants me. :( I have 5 years retail experience and 3 years childcare, but so far I have found nothing :(

We lived in north west Louisiana. Daniel got promoted, and unfortunately relocated. Other than being lonely, it has definitely been worth the move!

Man! How can you take that heat?? I'm from Michigan and sometimes its even too hot for me here in the summer! Lol

I was born and raised in this humidity lol! When we first moved here it was hitting 115 daily. I bet I would be in heaven in Michigan!

Haha I love it here! It was 68 here during Jay's football practice. I love wearing hoodies and jeans! I have to work all night tonight so I'll be on here bored doing a lot of baby making research and making myself more paranoid with symptoms! lol

Hey girls! Been busy cleaning the mother in law is coming into town Tom! I would def recommend that site u posted the other day to buy test I think I got 50 ov test and 20 preggo test for like 16.99 and like 3 dollars shipping you really can't beat that! And I'm way used to the heat to I live in ms and its always hot! I'm going to be lonely and o'ing while y'all are taking preggo test! I hope y'all get bfp. Chels- when do you see gyno? So had a bad mood swing today... Guess its from the clomid, girl at work was a bitch and I just lost it lol! Cried a few times today! Hope tomorrow is better!

Hey girls! Been busy cleaning the mother in law is coming into town Tom! I would def recommend that site u posted the other day to buy test I think I got 50 ov test and 20 preggo test for like 16.99 and like 3 dollars shipping you really can't beat that! And I'm way used to the heat to I live in ms and its always hot! I'm going to be lonely and o'ing while y'all are taking preggo test! I hope y'all get bfp. Chels- when do you see gyno? So had a bad mood swing today... Guess its from the clomid, girl at work was a bitch and I just lost it lol! Cried a few times today! Hope tomorrow is better!

Aww :hugs: I hope you feel better! Maybe that means the Clomid is working? I have an appointment on Tues the 25th to talk about it. I cried the other day because DH wouldn't BD (he said he was tired). But I'm hoping the :spermy: still caught the egg (we BD the night before I got my first + OPK. I hope you don't feel lonely! We will still be here! I hope we all get our BFP this cycle!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->