Need a buddy!

Good morning! :flower:

I thought i'd get on here real quick before I get the kids up for daycare/school. I have to work all day today, then open house at the school this evening so I know I won't be able to get on here until at least 8pm.

DH and I BD last night, but when I checked my cervix this morning, it was hard and closed again. If I don't get my BFP this month, I won't be too disappointed though I guess because I really want to try Clomid and see if I can get a pair of Clomid twins! lol. I've been googling how many people get Clomid twins, and it's more than I would have thought!

Also I was wondering (and sorry if you've already said this before) how long are your guys' cycles? And when do you normally O? I know Tucker said (I think) around CD 16-20? I guess I always thought I O'd between CD 13 and 15, so I'm pretty surprised my OPKs are all still negative. (By the way, I took another one this morning and it was about the same as yesterdays, maybe a liiitle lighter).

I really hope you guys get your BFP this month, but I don't want you to leave me if I don't get mine! :sad2: lol

Have a great day & I'll catch up on all your messages later tonight! :thumbup:

I'm thinking of making you a nice red cape lol!
Sorry about your cervix :-( but at least now you have something to look forward to, twins!! If this month goes the same way the last 2 years have, I won't get my BFP so all 3 of us might end up on clomid together!
Yeah, unusually ovulate around CD 17 so I'm actually early this month. Well, I haven't ovulated YET so maybe not. Oh and my name is Amanda, you can call me that lol!
Btw, we don't have to leave each other just bc of BFP! That's one of the many great things about this site.

So I've been charting my temp and it shot up .4 degrees today! :( apparently it does that AFTER ovulation. I'm seriously hoping it goes back down, bc if it's consistent it means I ovulated yesterday and DH pretended to sleep so he wouldn't have to BD...Damn, I KNEW I should have "woken" him up!

Hey girls! Second day! Feeling great! Chelsea we are all in this together!!!!! No one will be forgotten.. It's weird I think about y'all throughout the day like I wonder what they're doing and we haven't even met but it's like we've known each other forever! I don't know when I ovulate but am hoping I do this cycle. My cycles are usually 30-40 days

O btw after I took clomid last night I got so sleepy and went to bed. Today = no side effects so I hope it's working! And hopefully I get these ov test in the mail so yall can help me figure out when I o! Bc trust me ill be uploading some photos!

Hey girls! Second day! Feeling great! Chelsea we are all in this together!!!!! No one will be forgotten.. It's weird I think about y'all throughout the day like I wonder what they're doing and we haven't even met but it's like we've known each other forever! I don't know when I ovulate but am hoping I do this cycle. My cycles are usually 30-40 days

Aw man such long cycles! I couldnt imagine 40 days. I'm glad you're feeling great!

I'm glad we're all doing this together! I just now took another OPK, just waiting for the line to show up now. It looks promising because right when I dipped it in the urine, a line showed an usually it takes a couple minutes. So we will see! I'll be back on later!

:dust:

So I've been charting my temp and it shot up .4 degrees today! :( apparently it does that AFTER ovulation. I'm seriously hoping it goes back down, bc if it's consistent it means I ovulated yesterday and DH pretended to sleep so he wouldn't have to BD...Damn, I KNEW I should have "woken" him up!

Hopefully you didn't O yet! Make him Bd every night!! Lol

Yeah I told him and he felt bad, I don't think he realized how important it was for us to BD often atm!

How dark did your last line show up??

I know Seems like forever! I'm only on cd 7 now! It is dragging by feels like! Chelsea- gl on o'ing! Keep us updated! Amanda- I wouldn't worry a whole lot about tempo going up which I'm no expert but I've read where any little thing could cause temp dips and spikes but hey I could be wrong! My name is ashley Btw!

Yeah I told him and he felt bad, I don't think he realized how important it was for us to BD often atm!

I know they don't understand! I was explaining stuff to my oh and he just looked lost! Lol they can't help it!

And maybe tmi! I tried to feel my cervix and I couldn't feel anything at all. I haven't read how to do it yet so maybe I should!

Yay!! I just checked the OPK and it's the darkest yet! These things keep playing with my emotions lol. I'm going to take another one before I go to bed. Just trying to hold my pee for a few hours. I'm going to take a pic and upload it in a second. Fingers crossed for us all!

Ashley - it's hard to describe what your cervix feels like. I guess it would be described as a round thing with a tiny hole in the middle, lol. It's either squishy (feels like your earlobe) when ovulating or around ovulating, and it feels like the end of your nose when you're not around O time.

And maybe tmi! I tried to feel my cervix and I couldn't feel anything at all. I haven't read how to do it yet so maybe I should!

Lol I had to Google it. And I was like, ohhh it's soft, this is it!! But nope.

Yay!! I just checked the OPK and it's the darkest yet! These things keep playing with my emotions lol. I'm going to take another one before I go to bed. Just trying to hold my pee for a few hours. I'm going to take a pic and upload it in a second. Fingers crossed for us all!

Ikr?? Damn things, I'm losing faith in them. FX'd!!!

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/IMG_4533.jpg

Okay so it doesn't look that dark in the picture, but in real life it's darker.

This might be a dumb question, but what does FX'd mean? lol

Noooo it actually looks like the darkest one so far!

FX'd is fingers crossed. It took me forever to figure it out lol. One day I was like huh?? And the next it was like an Epiphany. I swear there was angelic music and everything!

The Voice is on!! Ashley are you watching?? Chelsea, do you watch?

Noooo it actually looks like the darkest one so far!

FX'd is fingers crossed. It took me forever to figure it out lol. One day I was like huh?? And the next it was like an Epiphany. I swear there was angelic music and everything!

:rofl: Why didn't I think of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->