Need a buddy!

Phone died but I am back up and running!!

Chelsea: I looove winter bc of the hoodies and scarves!! You're so lucky!
Ashley: Awww we will still be here during that long awaited O! And girl, you have all the right to go crazy on bitches :D .

Chelsea I'll be on all night to talk I'm sure, I've had horrible insomnia lately.

Yay! Maybe I won't be so bored now lol. I literally just sit at work and watch tv all night.

I'm so glad I used these OPKs because now I know that I ovulate around CD16-17. I thought before it was CD13-14! Now I know that what I thought might be implantation cramping was actually ovulation cramps. Good to know!

Last cycle though we BD on CD18 and got a BFN so hopefully my egg was released right when I got that initial +OPK on CD16 in the evening! Gosh, I am obsessed with this!

Yay! Maybe I won't be so bored now lol. I literally just sit at work and watch tv all night.

I'm so glad I used these OPKs because now I know that I ovulate around CD16-17. I thought before it was CD13-14! Now I know that what I thought might be implantation cramping was actually ovulation cramps. Good to know!

Last cycle though we BD on CD18 and got a BFN so hopefully my egg was released right when I got that initial +OPK on CD16 in the evening! Gosh, I am obsessed with this!

What cycle day did you bd Chelsea? Thanks Amanda they were for sure bitches. Feeling much better now:happydance: I haven't been sleeping very well lately either!

Chelsea will you work tomorrow morning after you get off night shift or is your other job mon thru thurs?

What an awesome job!! Lol

Sure wish I counsel have figured out my ovulation date...tomorrow will let me know if I ovulated yet it not!

Obsessions are perfectly normal! :D and entertaining

Screw TTC buddies, hows about Insomnia Buddies?

We BD on CD15 at around 11pm and I got my first + OPK on CD16 at 9:30PM. The OPKs on CD17 (today) were so positive that the test line was darker than the control line. Last night and this morning I had a lot of cramping on my right side. I read online and a lot of reliable sources say that the bed chances you have of conceiving are when you BD the day before your + OPK because then the :spermy: are already there and waiting for that eggy to drop! So hopefully!

Chelsea will you work tomorrow morning after you get off night shift or is your other job mon thru thurs?

Heck no, I work my morning job on Mon and Wednesday. Sometimes I stay over for a 16 hour shift at my night job, but since I did a double on my weekend working thirds I haven't because it took me literally like a week to recover from it. I get sooo irritable and I feel bad for my family for having to deal with me when I'm like that. It's not worth it!

Hopefully you're making a sweet baby girl right now! Or boy, but your signature says girl so that's what I'm rooting for.

Hopefully you're making a sweet baby girl right now! Or boy, but your signature says girl so that's what I'm rooting for.

Omg I hope so! And according to the Shettles Method, the statistics say it would be a girl!

Did you order those OPKs from Amazon yet? Ashley I can't wait until yours come!

Ha ha I agree Amanda! Chelsea I have always heard that too So I'm pretty sure you are covered. Does it mean the egg has already dropped if control line is darker than test line

Omg I hope so! And according to the Shettles Method, the statistics say it would be a girl!

Did you order those OPKs from Amazon yet? Ashley I can't wait until yours come!

I know we are going out of town Tom for a wedding and won't be back until Sunday! So I was hoping to get them Tom but est delivery is sat! It's killing me. I'm on cd 8 and it's dragging by! I'm ready to o! Hopefully lol!

I haven't bought mine yet, I'm holding out until I see if I get a BFP! I'm scared I'll jinx myself if I buy it early...

Ha ha I agree Amanda! Chelsea I have always heard that too So I'm pretty sure you are covered. Does it mean the egg has already dropped if control line is darker than test line

I'm not sure :shrug: I'm going to look that up now and see if I can find any info about it.

I haven't bought mine yet, I'm holding out until I see if I get a BFP! I'm scared I'll jinx myself if I buy it early...

They also have packs of pregnancy tests for super cheap. That's why I always start testing so early, lol. I think I said that earlier in the thread though :wacko:

Okay from what I just read, the egg is normally released 12-36 hours AFTER the first +OPK. Uuuurggggggg I sure hope I caught that eggy!

They also have packs of pregnancy tests for super cheap. That's why I always start testing so early, lol. I think I said that earlier in the thread though :wacko:

Oh yeah! OK Amazon here I come!

As for that little eggie, I'm sure there was an army waiting for it!

Yes, I have one! You can look me up if you would like! I'll send my email in a personal message to you two if y'all would want. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->