Need a Clomid buddy!

I see it bab! Hope it gets darker in the coming days :)

BAB-I had some mild period type cramps all day on 5dpo and early morning 6dpo. Honestly other than that I really just feel great. Which normally would NOT be a complaint but when you are symptom spotting it gets a little discouraging haha :) I'm waiting until 11dpo to test (that is what I say now at least).

drjo- thank you!

klabro- 11 dpo is a good start date for testing. But keep in mind that it can change in only one day!

afm- I mucked up my testing today by subconsciously getting up and peeing about an hour before my alarm. I still tried testing with the little clear pee that I had but both cheapies came up negative :/
I hope that is the only problem.
I had to look at yesterdays tests to reassure myself.
Well I will end up staying home today anyways because this cold has finally won. I was up all night coughing and now feel more exhausted than ever!!
This cold season has been hard on me :/

I hate that Bab! I always like pee in the middle of the night, which screws up any chance of getting a full FMU. I have really screwed up sleeping habits.

As for me, I am on cd 8 today. I do feel a mixture of some mild side effects and just having a cold. Just run down, tired, etc.. Trying to relax this cycle. I ditched the temping since my screwed up sleeping habits produce inaccurate results and it just plain stressed me out. I'll start OPKs tomorrow... But I'm gonna try not to stress over that either because I've done all I can.

BAB-I always end up getting up around 3 in the morning so FMU is usually out for me after that.
1nce-Temping sounds stressful. I thought about doing it (never have) but I decided I'm already stressing out enough about the clomid, trying etc. Fingers crossed this cycle is it for you and it is low stress :)

If this cycle isn't it for me I am going to ask my doctor if they will do a monitored cycle. At least then I would have one of the answers that is bothering me.

Just a quick question to any ladies that took Clomid 5-9. How many days after the last tablet did you ovulate? I am CD 12 and hoping to start OPKs tomorrow. Xx

I took 50mg on 5-9 and according to OPK's I should have ovulated on CD 16. I had a positive OPK on CD 15.

Just a quick question to any ladies that took Clomid 5-9. How many days after the last tablet did you ovulate? I am CD 12 and hoping to start OPKs tomorrow. Xx

I can't tell you personal experience since it didn't work for me, but you're expected to ovulate 5-10 days after your last pill.

Well, I guess my lack of symptoms meant absolutely nothing. I really still do not have any symptoms other than a few gurgles or cramps in my stomach here or there. I got a faint BFP last night at 9dpo and a little darker one this morning at 10dpo.

I attached a pic of the one yesterday (top) and one from today. Just called the doctor to see what their standard procedure is around here and awaiting my call back.

Thanks for the congrats!

Attachments

• IMG_5911.jpg
    IMG_5911.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Congrats klabro, so exciting! You may have already said this, but was this your 1st clomid cycle? Were you ovulating before using it?

drjo-this was my first clomid cycle this round of TTC. I would sporadically ovulate before and always really late if at all. After I weaned my daughter my cycles came back and I had about 2 months of "normal" cycles. They then started getting longer and longer. The cycle before this was 45 days long and I had 3 positive OPK's throughout (which is common with PCOS, but still...)

CONGRATS KLABRO!!!!
How many dpo are you now???

afm- tests are barely showing progression.
I caved and took my last frer today and it is just now dark enough to show in pics without squinting too hard. Soo Idk if this is normal or if I should be concerned :(

https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/baghramm/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01-09103620_zps1bc55995.jpg
https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/baghramm/Mobile%20Uploads/20150109_103158_zps08a380ec.jpg

Oh and my doctor STILL hasn't gotten back to me on my tests!! They called to tell me about my progesterone levels from over a week ago which I had found out by going to the lab.
If I don't hear anything by 3:00pm today I will just go get my answers myself and demand to get a progesterone prescription. I'm pretty pissed that they are acting like they don't give a rats ass about me.

BAB- I am 10dpo now. I think yours looks like a pretty good BFP. I wouldn't worry so much about how dark it gets for another few days. I don't have to squint to see the line on the picture or anything. So frustrating about the doctors office. I'm hoping I don't have that problem here. I have only been to this office once so far and that was when they gave me the prescription for clomid. I called a couple hours ago but have yet to hear back from anyone so I am hoping they at least get back to me today. Keep us updated when you hear back!

I shall and same to you!

Did their phone give you an option to talk to an OB nurse? That is how I was able to get into for a blood draw on the same day.
My actual doctor and her help have been pretty bad about getting back to me lately. And what's worst is that apparently she doesn't work on Fridays. She better have a prescription ready to go for progesterone just in case.

Bab-- where are you located? Do you remember what your progesterone was and was it 7dpo?

Klabro-- you give me some hope, even though clomid didn't work for me. I don't have my blood tests back yet, but my ultrasound showed bad pcos, which I kinda figured I had, but am still adjusting to. My opks never have any kind of progression but the 3 times I've had a positive the lines were equal darkness so it was obvious. Just with no warning lol (and on cycle days 34, 60, and 47!)

drjo- My bloods at cd 21 (when they told me to come in) but I was only 3 dpo and progesterone was 15.78... I found this out on Wednesday when i went to get my hcg and progesterone draw after getting the faint bfp

Oh and in Shelton, WA USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->