Need a Clomid buddy!

Thanks guys! I'm so blessed to have this thread, and to have people who know exacccctly how I am feeling. How is everyone else feeling? How is your baking beans?

Drjo, how do you feel this cycle on the new meds?

This thread helped keep me sane while on the clomid and in the TWW. I know I had DH but he just can't fully understand all of the thoughts/feelings I was having.

I'm doing good, still anxiously awaiting my second round of blood work and results tomorrow. I'm going very first thing in the morning so that I can hopefully get the results faster. Here is to hoping that my doctor's office is on top of it and calls me back in good time!

1nce-- femara was fine. I took it days 3-7 and this is day 9. I didn't have side effects, but I only had a couple minor ones with clomid too. Just waiting for Tuesday now. OH has the day off from work so he's going to drive me to and from the hsg in case I have extra cramping.

1nce- You should get a tracker so that I can stalk your progress! lol
What cd are you?

klabro- I wish sooo bad that I can get in early but I don't think it will be possible with work :/
So I won't get any results until Tuesday at the earliest D':

drjo- Same to you! Get a tracker so I can stalk it lol
Are the tests pretty similar with femara and clomid?

afm - Felt terrible last night! I was nauseas, had hot flashes, dizziness, visual issues, head ache and extreme fatigue!!
I have been keeping busy researching hpt progress and apparently it can take some peoples urine quite a long while (like WEEKS after the first bfp) to get a pretty dark line. It doesn't mean their hcg is low, just that it doesn't show in the urine very well and bloods is the only way to check progress.
Sooo my mind is a little at ease there.

Your wish is my command BAB! I put in 28 days on the tracker because well my last cycle was 39 days, but I had to take the provera...and I have no idea when I'm actually going to ovulate.

I am on Day 11 now, I'll start testing multiple times per day now with the OPK's. Overall, I have been really tired and stuff...I think it's clomid related but I have no idea.

haven''t got a positive OPK yet, but still plenty of time.

KLABRO, cant wait to see your levels!

You too bab! and definitely I would not worry about that part at all...as long as the blood tests come up good, those are the numbers that count. i have even heard of people never showing positive on an hpt.

Bab, the only testing I had done with clomid was a 21 day progesterone level. I'll have that with femara, too, but if I don't have a surge on opks by cd15 I'm supposed to call and will probably have an ultrasound to check if follicles are responding.

How do I add a tracker?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png/dpo-2.php

here's where i got mine.

Bab, the only testing I had done with clomid was a 21 day progesterone level. I'll have that with femara, too, but if I don't have a surge on opks by cd15 I'm supposed to call and will probably have an ultrasound to check if follicles are responding.

How do I add a tracker?

my doctor this time didnt give me any lab paperwork for a cd21 test, so I think I am going to call tomorrow and make sure...other wise i mean theres no way of knowing if i do or not.

I'm not sure a ticker would really mean anything for me since I don't actually have cycles...this last one was 38 days but I don't think I ever ovulated, the one before was 61, and the one before that was 74.

1nce-my OPK's didn't even get progressively darker or anything they were about the same and then all of a sudden it was dark on the one day. I tested the next couple days and they kept getting lighter. I was still worried because I was testing on the cheapies and it never showed a SUPER dark line. I still considered it positive.

BAB-Luckily the lab here opens at 7 so I am going super early morning to get them done otherwise it would have to be afternoon but my doctor requested that I get them done early. I'm guessing so that she has time to look them over and give me a call back. I wouldn't worry about the lines either (easier said than done, right?) As long as your blood is good I wouldn't give it a second thought. I'm of course worried about everything too so I know where you are coming from :)

DRJO-Thats good that you aren't having bad side effects. Makes a tough process a little easier. Keep us updated!

I'm not sure a ticker would really mean anything for me since I don't actually have cycles...this last one was 38 days but I don't think I ever ovulated, the one before was 61, and the one before that was 74.

I'm the same way as you drjo...I think we just like to see what day each other is on instead of having to ask all the time, ya know?

1nce- Yaaaay! Now I can properly stalk :3 my guess is that you will ovulate by cd 15!

drjo- You can go into user CP and add it to your signature. And yes I just like to see what day you are on. When my cycle wasn't regular I just would start it over when my doctor to me to lol

klabro- lucky! lol idk when my lab opens. I know that they close and hour later than my doctors office does.

I think I figured it out! I just put 30 days...Wishful thinking that the femara will work.

So this is my OPKs so far. From top to bottom it is cd 9 (afternoon), cd 10 (afternoon), and today cd11 FMU, cd11 (afternoon)

I think I see slight progression, but maybe it's just my eyes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Drjo- Now I can stalk your cycle too :p I really hope it does work this cycle!!

1nce- You should be seeing some very dark lines in a few days! You will probably see better results with your afternoon tests :)

Good morning ladies,
I got my first ever positive OPK yesterday evening! I tested again this morning on CD15 and it's still positive. Is this meant to happen?
Perhaps, just maybe the clomid made me ovulate. :) xx

Great teeny! Good luck in the t w w !

My OPK was extremely light this morning, boo.

1nce- I definitely see the progression! You are going to have a dark line in the next 5 days I know it!!!

Teeny-That is awesome!! Mine have been dark for 2 days before with confirmed ovulation! They will probably start to get lighter by this evening.

They say the best time to take OPK is between 1-3 and that is the only time that mine have actually shown as fully positive. I have gotten a dark one the next morning after my initial positive.

I know it's only cd12 for me but my OPKs got lighter today, the one from this morning barely had a line at all! And this afternoons was light too! So discouraging!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
1nce...have you been diagnosed with pcos? My opks are all over the place...nearly positive to light to gone to positive with no progression, which seems similar to what yours are doing. Those of us with ovulation problems tend to have opks like that. It's quite frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->