Need a Clomid buddy!

Today I've been having cramping pinching pain in my right ovarie area. I pray this is a sign that my body is finally doing what it's suppose to. Anxious for my scan on Monday can't wait to tell you how big anything is. We announced it to the family lady night that we have had to turn to infertility treatment. We are all hopeful clomid is all that my body needed. Imagine we would find out before Christmas omg that would be soo nice

It would be really nice if I ovulated and conceived and found out right around Christmas....but, I try not to get myself worked up too much...I don't want that disappointment...ya know? Are you going to start using OPK's?

Oh man I wrote a post and it didnt go thru. I'm doing better today still hot flashes, no headache although yesterday was horrible. Today just tugging and aches in my right ovarie. Started taking OpKs and see some small progression. Still BD every day per my husband lol going In for my 12 day scan on Monday can't wait to tell you what my follicle sizes are!

I have had a backache as well. Kind of like the kind I would get with AF, except my AF is over... Are you on CD 9 now? I'm going to start using OPK's Tuesday (CD10 for me)...I have a million cheapies and then a pack of the clearblue digital smiley ones. I think I'm going to test twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I do not want to miss my surge (if I get one)... FX for both of us!!!

Yeah I bought I feel like 1,000 OpKs lol more like 100 but my husband would say otherwise. I have been doing them 2 times a day. At first I didn't see anything it was negative i just wanted to make sure there was nothing. Then last night I saw a small line. My RE told me that with pCOS it's common to recieve more than one positive opk so he said that method might not work.

FX you get a positive! I kind of want to use one right now just to see if Clomid gives me a false positive... I heard that it can do that and that's why your not suppose to test during the five days.

image.jpg

Here is mine for today not dark at all but already you can see the line forming. Maybe I am hopeful that this round will work like a normal woman should and today would be day cd9 so this is lovely.

It is looking good! Whenever I used them before the test line would be stark white...so it means something good, I think, since you have at least something, right?

Baby Dust !

Yeah before I did clomid my test strips and the digital ones for days would read positive but I never ovulated this is the first time that I see anything this early. They say you can ovulate as early as 5 days after your last pill!!! So excited I'm assuming Monday will be the big confirmation for me

I hope so...for both of us! Tomorrows my last pill. My headache slightly subsided halfway through the day...but maybe its because I love the Christmas season and we were putting up our tree and decorations, and everything just felt good.

Christmas time makes everything happier for me. I'm glad today is your last pill though I think my body could only take five days lol now I feel like seriously my ovaries are growing no seating position feels good at all. Really uncomfortable. I'm gonna take another opk soon see of there is any progression. Wish I could have you with me in the room for Mondays scan. No matter what if wh ever of us gets pregnant we send gifts. Like a baby outfit or something or I can crochet you a blinket! I may be young but my grandma taught me how to be creative.

That's great that you feel your ovaries growing! FX you will have some nice and big follies ready to rupture for the scan!! It gives me a lot of hope! I have to start waking up at the same time every day. My temps have kind of been all over the place. Today is my last pill, yay! I'm hoping to feel those ovary pains too!

Yeah everything subsided here really nothing too dramatic. I think after Monday I will see if this is working and hopefully get a peice of Mind knowing the next steps.

I am not having a scan, just a 21 day lab to confirm whether or not I O'd. So December 13th I would get the labs and I probably wouldn't find out until a couple days later.

I just used an OPK just for fun to see if it would give me a Clomid false positive...it didn't. Stark white test line. So, I guess I know that if any line shows up its a step in the right direction when I am using them to test.

image.jpgSo here is my test for today!

Not bad for Cd11 right? Ill keep checking today and my scan is tomorrow! Eeek

It looks good to me! I am overly emotional today. I don't know if it's just because I'm tired, or it's the Clomid. I am not a crier by any means, but I almost cried because my DH thought it would be a good idea to ruin my soda for me (as a joke)...admittedly, I may have flipped out...and that is extremely unusual for me to have that kind of reaction.

Yeah that's not a reason to cry lol blame it on the clomid. Hahha. I promise by 10 am I will tell you good or bad news about the doctor appt

Well bad news... No eggs yet. They are going to do an aggressive approach and give me a second dose of clomid today instead of 50 mg it's 100 to take this week for five days. I come back next Tuesday at 9 am to see if any formed. I didn't respond to the clomid smaller dose :(. They usually wait till the next period to start again but because I have no eggs they don't know when that will be. So they are starting me now for five days a higher dose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->