Need a Clomid buddy!

Yay! I'm going to test again this afternoon, but not really expecting anything...I find it really hard to test in the afternoon and hold my pee for like four hours and try not to drink anything !

I'm on FB with this clomid group and one girl on CD 15 had a light positive , noon Cd 16 barley any line then 11 pm at night CD 16 bam dark positive!! I know everyone is different but you can see that testing more than once cheap OpKs can help. I'm trying to hold mine it too lol

Afternoon test was negative.... Maybe tomorrow or Friday! Staying positive.

Clomid is kicking my butt in the emotions department. I am wayyy overly emotional.

Trust me the going to lay down helped me! I hope you get over this slump soon though. I think my ewcm is Happeninf I'm excited

Any more progression on your OPK? Mine was negative again today...beginning to feel doubtful though I know they probably wouldn't be positive until tomorrow or Saturday. I've noticed I have more CM than usual, but it's creamy not yet the fertile stuff. I hate waiting!!!

Hope your feeling better.

image.jpgMy opk today. It's not getting much darker ugh. Today is the last day of 100mg. The hot flashes went away. Excited to go to another ultrasound on Tuesday. Don't give up hope Buddy it's still ealry many women ovulate later

drjo, your OPK looks so good!...Looks like you might ovulate tomorrow!

Mother, Sorry there is not much of a line on your OPK, but you are still taking the clomid so maybe it wont happen till after you stop!

As for me, my OPK was negative again this morning...and my OPK's haven't really had any progression at all, which is disappointing, but I am still holding out hope...my CM has changed to watery, so I guess that's a good sign...but since this is my first month doing all of this, I am kind of unsure about everything.

drjo, your OPK looks so good!...Looks like you might ovulate tomorrow!

I hope I ovulate soon! My opks can look like the one I posted and then be really light and go back and forth before anything actually happens, so we'll see what the next few days bring! I'm on vacation in Florida now (way better than freezing iowa weather), so we have plenty of time to relax and BD during this fertile window :)

You have a long way to go! Not to be mean but don't fret this is your first month trying clomid and be positive that you arnt close to doing other treatment likes IUi or IVf. I'm thinking this weekend we will have some progression both of usD I told my DH that if I get a darker line this weekend then he is not doing his analysis Tuesday because I wanna keep BD lol

Lets all bd this weekend! Lol my husband and I love trying so I don't mind. Hahah

definitely BDing all weekend, we've been bding like every other day just to be safe.

image.jpg

This brings me soo much joy seeing this darker this morning. I'm starting to think on Tuesday they will see good follicles and that this is our month. I promise to test all day today to show you more but this is starting to look hopeful!

Looking good! So excited for you! I think you will definitely have some good follicles. Nothing to report here. OPK still negative.

Well you are still early look mine isn't getting darker till CD18 !! There's hope for you I promise. I am going to BD all this weekend and Monday. Tuesday I think they probably won't see much if I ovulated lets say Monday right?

Mind if I join? I am ending my first round of clomid. I have pcos and was anovulatory. I used opks which showed that I ovulated! Unfortunately my hubby wasn't in the mood that night and I am positive we missed it, especially with all these damn bfn's that i have been getting. :/
I am pretty bummed but I guess there is always cycle #2.
My dr will probably have to induce af because my normal signs of her arrival aren't showing. I just have to wait until Monday. Ugh...

Mother, you are right...I was really stressing myself out, but...I'm gonna do my best to just go with the flow. I mean, I took the Clomid, and that's all I can really do...I cant will my body to O (although wouldn't that be amazing if we could lol)...I still have a headache I cant shake...and today I feel like super tired and achy...Not sure if I am coming down w/ something or just the weather making me feel yucky. I'm not sure if they can tell like if you've ovulated by a scan, but it would be interesting to know if they can! I hope they can tell you!

BABTTC...of course you can join, the more the merrier! If you and your DH BD'd any time even close to O time, you may not be out! FX and Baby Dust!

So I need to get caught up with everyone :)

What cd or dpo is everyone currently?
What round of clomid?
What strength?

Forgot to mention that my Dr. put me on 100 mg (2x 50 mg once per day). I think this is what stimulated me to O.

I see a lot of tests in the comments and i want to share that when I was testing last month my tests were at first pretty dark (negative though) then they went to barely visible :( I was testing 3 times a day, mid morning-afternoon-evening. Eventually they started getting dark again and by CD 14 in the evening I had a positive OPK!! We had bd prior to taking it but my cervix was hard and closed at the time. By the next day the test line was darker than the control line. My cervix was prime for bd being high soft and open! But hubby couldn't complete the mission :/ he blames preseed. But my cm sucks otherwise.. So idk. By the next day the lines were getting lighter. We managed to bd but I think it was too late.
Anyways, just keep testing several times per day! It can happen at any time and just make sure that your hubby is in the mood ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->