Need a Clomid buddy!

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that hunni...At least their trying to do something about it, instead of waiting for AF to come. I mean is it possible that they just didn't come in yet?...I hear people ovulate as late as like CD 18-22 on Clomid.. You are only on CD 12 right?

Treat yourself to something nice today!

Hi all, I'm now on round 4 of 50mg of clomid,BD'ing every 2 days or so, dont do OPK's ,so FXed that this is it

Yeah I told the nurse that with both my kids I ovulated late and she said that this will help stimulate me to ovulate hopefully if not we can move to a more aggressive approach but she is hopeful this will work. My next US will the the 9th which is CD 20. The day before my 33rd birthday lol. So here goes the 100mg watch the mood swings and hot flashes increase ugh

Fret not! You will get through it! I'm on CD9....according to the "average" I should ovulate this weekend. Tomorrow I am going to start really using the OPK's and stuff...but since I have never ovulated, and definitely never charted before...I have no idea when/if ovulation will come....and I won't really know officially till a couple weeks when I get my labs done. That is going to kill me !

Hi ladies, may I join? I'm on CD 6 today, and my 4th day of 100 mg clomid. I tried 50mg last cycle and my progesterone was somewhat elevated on CD21, but I didn't have a positive opk and I didn't get AF. That cycle ended up being 61 days...long, but better than the 74 days the prior one took! I'm hoping this dosage works.

Of course you can join us ! It's nice to have someone join who has been thru this somewhat already. As you can see this was our first rounds and my news was the step up approach and asked to take a second round of clomid the first month.

Of course you can join! I am on cd 9 ...my first cycle of clomid 50mg!

I'm glad you have decided to join us because I am now doing 100 mg I'm the same cycle cause its pointless to wait for my witch to show up to start a new dose when there was absolutely no sign of any follicles literally a blank screen :( I am hopeful this 100 mg works. Have you noticed any increase in side effects at all?

I'm glad you have decided to join us because I am now doing 100 mg I'm the same cycle cause its pointless to wait for my witch to show up to start a new dose when there was absolutely no sign of any follicles literally a blank screen :( I am hopeful this 100 mg works. Have you noticed any increase in side effects at all?

The only thing I've noticed is I've felt rather emotional a few times the last 3 days. It's not constant, just comes in spurts for a few hours at a time.

Yeah I think I cried cause my husband didnt hug me long enough hahah he doesn't know when to hold me, kiss me or run haha. So last night first time doing the step up approach where now I'm on 100 mg of clomid I seriously woke up 20 times. I was hot beyond belief my husband said the room was freezing literally the windows were open fan on high and I still was hot. I didn't get this way with 50 mg.

I used a clearblue digital OPK this morning, and I didn't use it right because it errored. Frustrating....but I'll try again this afternoon and use a cup so that if it errors again, I can just do another one right away. Frustrating.

I'm CD 10 today, don't feel anything out of the "normal" (aka ABNORMAL) for me...I'm not sure if I am suppose to feel anything..

Hi Ladies,

I would love to join this thread if you don't mind!

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over two years. I am 38, he is 36. I haven't had any BFP's ever.

I will be starting 50mg of clomid days 3-7 in a couple of days. AF hasn't come for me yet this cycle, I am 12 dpo, but I think she is on her way because I had some spotting today.

SO, I am scared and excited about starting clomid. I have always had a very regular cycle and perfect temps, but no BFP!!! DH has not had his SA yet, he goes in on Thursday but my gyne wanted to get me started on clomid ASAP because I am older :thumbup: At this point I will take anything if it will help us start a family. I feel like I may have waited too long :cry: but I just wasn't ready in my 20's or early 30's now I am so ready it's unbelievable!
My sister had beautiful twin baby girls last March and she had just started clomid. She says it is a wonder drug and is certain that it will help, there is some good news for all of us. :happydance:

Baby dust to all of you! :dust:

Welcome to the clomid club! You will find this forum really helpful with all your going thru.

Update No positive OpK in sight and today is day 3 of 100 mg mid cycle clomid. I sure this RE was right and the step up approach helps. It's weird that all my life I've had periods every 28-30 days. Then in may I stopped having one didnt get one till September after taking provera. Then got my period, 31 days later then strted this first round of clomid. Soo confusing

Lotus,
I'm sorry to hear about your long journey, but I pray your journey is short with Clomid! I hope it is the wonder drug that we all need for our :BFP: !! I have been trying for a shorter time frame, but I feel the same...I would be willing to try anything at this point to get my body to O!

Mother--
How are you feeling today? Are you doing okay?

Today is CD 11 for me, and I took my morning OPK and it was negative...will try again this afternoon. I know they probably wont turn positive if I do O for another couple days...but ugh. Seeing an empty smiley face is disappointing! DH and I will continue to BD every other night, and remain hopeful!

Good luck and :dust:

Wow spoke too soon a darker line is starting to show on Opk!!!

I am having horrible emotions let me tell you wowza. Hot flashes at night even though its 40 degrees out and my window is open I am still hot. I didn't get this bad with 50 so I'm praying this is working. My husband just called me to let me know he got the morning off to go to my US next week to see of there is any improvement.

Hi everyone. Had my labs drawn yesterday. FSH 5.1, LH 9.5, so no pcos! Just continuing with clomid and hoping I ovulate. We're going on vacation tomorrow so we'll have lots of relaxing alone time!

Mother, I kinda hope since I got side effects that its working too!

drjo, that's good no PCOS!

:dust:

image.jpg

And here's today's beauty!!! Progress I am starting to see the change since taking 100 then again I ovulate late lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->