Need a Clomid buddy!

Definitely not happy. I tested on CD 28... So I know I'm not pregnant.... I don't even think I ovulated ... Just waiting around for AF to show up. And she's probably never going to show up , rahhhh!

Gosh.....I'm so sorry to hear. Hopefully af will show soon. It's hard to know what to say sometimes, but I have been there as far try to conceive. Maybe not exactly the same story, but some disappointments. I understand. It will work out.

took this a bit after the time limit so it darkened, but it's close! CD 16.
2015-02-21 16.13.59.jpg

Had a definite positive last night so I should o today!

Hey, I know it has been a while since I've said anything but I have been quietly stalking.

Anyways, I am 6 weeks 2 days (depending on tracker) and on Thursday found out my hcg hasn't been doubling at an appropriate speed. It doubled at 130 hours :(
2/20 it was 549, 2/26 it was 1175.
I have an vaginal ultrasound on Monday as well as more betas. I am hoping that my number shoot up and start doubling normally again and that we can see the baby and hear the heart. But I am having a hard time staying positive as everything I have read has been pretty poor outcomes. There have been a few miracle stories but most will follow up with miscarriage news.

Yes, I had low progesterone to start (12) so was put on prometrium over a week ago. It is now up to 41.98

Yes, I had low progesterone to start (12) so was put on prometrium over a week ago. It is now up to 41.98
It may be different with prometrium but when I had an impending miscarriage they said that progesterone above 20 was more likely to indicate a stable pregnancy.

Awwww BAB...FX your numbers come back good and all is well! My thoughts and prayers are with you hun! Please keep us updated!

Sorry for the delay again lol I have been pretty quiet on this site for the most part.

Monday was my scan. measured 5 weeks 4 days that day.
Hcg came back as 1860 so it didn't even come close to doubling in 4 days. It still went up though.
My pregnancy is being closely monitored but they are expecting me to miscarry.
I had some cramping last night while doing dishes that I was able to will away. Woke up in the middle of the night with pretty intense cramping that I was able to stop. Had some light brown spotting when I checked up there. Took a prescription strength aleve and felt better. Woke up early today and turns out I was a bit backed up. I am hoping that was the cause of my cramps.
I am supposed to alert my doctors of any spotting or cramping so I guess I will have to do that later today...

You have my prayers BAB. I hope everything turns out well.

Sorry for the delay again lol I have been pretty quiet on this site for the most part.

Monday was my scan. measured 5 weeks 4 days that day.
Hcg came back as 1860 so it didn't even come close to doubling in 4 days. It still went up though.
My pregnancy is being closely monitored but they are expecting me to miscarry.
I had some cramping last night while doing dishes that I was able to will away. Woke up in the middle of the night with pretty intense cramping that I was able to stop. Had some light brown spotting when I checked up there. Took a prescription strength aleve and felt better. Woke up early today and turns out I was a bit backed up. I am hoping that was the cause of my cramps.
I am supposed to alert my doctors of any spotting or cramping so I guess I will have to do that later today...

BAB--I've been praying for you. I hope that you are okay. FX for a miracle!

Hey ladies sorry I've been off for these 3 months as I'm not thinking about ttc and just living my life day by day as I'm not even ttc still which bothers me. Hoping to take first round of clomid next cycle when I go back to ttc. I'm planning to start BD on CD 12 you guys think that's ok? Or not early enough? Usually ovulate around CD 21 and never taken clomid before.
BABTT- I'm so sorry to hear you went through this. What happened? I'm truly hoping you were one of the miracle situations and still pregnant now.

How's everyone? This thread has been so quiet these two months.

Btw I found a lot of articles talking about how vitamin D is so essential to fertility and how a lot of women with pcos have vit D deficiency and how they improved in it. I don't have pcos but I knew I was vit D deficient Cuz I avoid the sun so much. Started taking vitamin D 4000iu and my ovulation day moved up from CD21 to 17 first cycle. Second cycle I was stressed during ovulation time and ovulated CD22. I never thought I'd see ovulation CD 16-17! Highly suggest Getting your vitamin D tested. Also the month I ovulated CD 17 I was also much more relaxed and happy. Not thinking about ttc. Not taking temps. Not using ovulation sticks. I knew I ovulated based on a random decision to take my temps starting CD 19 to find a post ov high temp. Indeed that cycle was shorter than all others.

A friend of mine had 45 day cycles. First cycle on vitamin D she had a 28 day cycle.

Hope everyone gets their BFP soon.

Sadly it ended as a blighted ovum and I miscarried at 8 weeks +3 days. But I have recovered already and am ready to try again :) no clomid for now, but if nothing happens in 3 months i will be getting on it again.

How has everyone been???

Hey ladies! I'm sad this thread got so quiet, I like it :) I'm in limbo right now. I didn't take meds this cycle to ovulate because I have a fibroid in my uterus that needs to come out and there's no point in trying until after surgery. Only problem is the surgery can only be done cd 6-13, and without meds I don't ovulate for several months, and without ovulation I don't have a period. So now if nothing happens in the next week, I'll be on CD 35, and I'll start provera to induce a period so I can schedule the surgery. Then I'm thinking the same thing will happen again and I'll need provera for another cycle so I can finally take femara and ttc. Long story short that puts me not ovulating til the beginning of july! Makes me sad :( I turn 31 that month too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->