Need a Clomid buddy!

2014-12-06 15.55.13.jpg
today's opk ladies CD11. Lighter than yesterday's (negative) line. My expected ovulation window is tomorrow through Friday with the clomid.

I am CD 14, this is my first cycle on 50mg Clomid (3-7). We are BDing every other day to cover our bases, and I have been testing twice a day since CD 11 (so far negative on the OPK)....I have started charting BBT as well this month. Just waiting for ovulation to come now!

Drjo- how many times per day are you testing? that can get darker at any time!! :)

1nce- I did BBT this cycle as well! at first my temps were all over the place and then they calmed down. Now they are just rising up to an almost low grade fever level ×_×
Not sure what to think of it.
How are your lines looking? Pic?

Drjo- how many times per day are you testing? that can get darker at any time!! :)

I normally test once a day. Tested twice yesterday just bc the morning opk looked close to positive, but the 2nd one was pretty light and my pee was diluted. I'm on vacation and only have enough opks for one a day the rest of the trip.

Oh man! Well keep dtd just to be safe!
I had bought enough opks to last me 3-4 cycles so I am pretty good for a while lol Hopefully I won't need them past one more cycle!!

Any other ovulation signs?

1nce- I did BBT this cycle as well! at first my temps were all over the place and then they calmed down. Now they are just rising up to an almost low grade fever level ×_×

I attached a pic of my chart. My temps are over the place.... I can see where they are kind of hovering though. My OPKs haven't been anything more than a faint line and they haven't had like any progression. But I'll use them till I either ovulate or the doctor tells me to stop lol. I will attach a photo of my next one tomorrow!

How's everyone feeling?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 3

I attached a pic of my chart. My temps are over the place.... I can see where they are kind of hovering though. My OPKs haven't been anything more than a faint line and they haven't had like any progression. But I'll use them till I either ovulate or the doctor tells me to stop lol. I will attach a photo of my next one tomorrow!

How's everyone feeling?

Are you testing as soon as you wake up in the morning?

How's everyone feeling?

Are you testing as soon as you wake up in the morning?

For BBT? Yes...but I am a bad sleeper. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, sometimes I don't. I think that has something to do with it. I test with FMU in the morning too with my clearblue digital OPK, and then use ICs in the afternoon.

I do the same at night. I usually have to pee in the middle of the night but lately I have been forcing myself to stay in bed lol
If you click on my tracker it should take you to my chart

image.jpg

Good news ladies! This is the darkest I've gotten this month. I think it's time to officially BD every day Haha bummed that I won't probably use the trigger shot cuase my appt is Tuesday and its only Saturday and the line is this dark .

BAB, me too. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I have to get up and go pee..I literally cannot force myself back to sleep. I looked at your chart, it looks good to me (I'm a total newbie though)

Mother, that OPK looks so promising!!! I'm so excited for you!! I cant wait to see what your scan on Tuesday shows! Are you charting your BBT to confirm ovulation?

As for me, My DH and I BD'd tonight and I had some mild cramping afterwards, and very light spotting (only when wiping)...No idea if that means anything.

Mother- Almost there!! Definitely start dtd!!

1nce- My temps were all over the place until O and after that they leveled out.
Idk what the spotting could be... Could just be a symptom of clomid maybe?
Hopefully it means that you are close to O!

I am charting too I'm anxious to see if I ovulate tomorrow or Monday would the scan on Tuesday show the follies still or would they be gone. I heard you can be fertile before and after ovulation. They were going to teach me how to do a trigger shot once they were big enough well we may not even get there right? I am going to ask about short LP because ovulating on day 20 and my period is usually 28-30 days is scary

I did a quick internet search Mother and it says that they should be able to tell if you've ovulated by the scan... But you could always ask for a lab too and that would definitely confirm O.

BAB I hope you're right!

Can't wait to see updated OPKs from you all tomorrow :)

Bab- I'm having some random minor cramping in the left ovary area off and on today, and what i think is ewcm (seems like too much to belong to OH :blush:)

Mother- looking good!

Yeah they can do blood work. I think my biggest let down is what if I have these two beatiful follies waiting to be seen and they shrink cause I ovulated the day before. Maybe it's just me but I'm hoping I go I'm for my scan on Tuesday and the nurse says " well 100 defiantly did it " and shows me big follies and says time to trigger and start making a baby! That's my fantasy haha

Here is my morning OPK, it's a clear blue digital ... And it was still an open circle this morning. My cheapie was barely any line at all, I didn't bother taking a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
Yeah they can do blood work. I think my biggest let down is what if I have these two beatiful follies waiting to be seen and they shrink cause I ovulated the day before. Maybe it's just me but I'm hoping I go I'm for my scan on Tuesday and the nurse says " well 100 defiantly did it " and shows me big follies and says time to trigger and start making a baby! That's my fantasy haha

I hope so too :) fx you got those big follies ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->