need a cycle buddy... TTC #3 am i mad?? lol

mommyjill

Reaction score
Hi
does anyone wanna be my cycle buddy???

Im 36 TTC #3 have DD13 and DS 7 married and very happy - so why am i doing this???????????????????

Lol - i dunno cant explain it but it would be harder to explain why i wasnt doing it. If you can understand that welcome aboard!! :blush:

So
Im on CD4 of my first proper cycle since stopping BCP. ( my other 2 were both conceived within first month off BCP but that wasnt to be this time )

So come on in put your feet up and join me on this exciting ride of a lifetime. :hugs:

Hi

I am TTC #3 my 2 DS are 2 and 1 next week.

I have found #3 harder and longer with my first son it happened first month and my second son took three months and now I have been TTC now for 6 months with this one I have just invested in a CBFM and this is my first cycle of using it and I have had 4 high days and yesterday I got a peak so DTD last night and maybe tomorrow

Good luck for TTC #3 x

Hi Francismummy, i agree things take longer now. :(

But then again i am so impatient :coffee:- and was so lucky on both previous occasions so really should not moan and just get on with it :blush:

so here i am CD 5 of first "proper" cycle. Gonna use OPK for first time ever prob do first one on Monday which will be CD 7 just in case i do ovulate early.
not temping this month but might try that next month if this month is a no go.

Good luck Francis mummy xx

Francismummy - can i ask how old you are? :oops: and what is your cycle like?

I am nearly 38 and normally my cycles are 26-30 days but I have found this since I got older not as regular - if u gonna do OPK's then try Deanna Plan (google it) it does work as that how I got DS 2

How old are you???

Hiya I found it :happydance:

Well I'm ttc#3 i have 2 dd's aged 6 and nearly 10. Came off bcp 26th Feb had breakthrough bleed 2nd and 3rd March so haven't had a proper AF yet so fingers crossed she doesn't show her ugly head :witch:

I'm using ov sticks and bbt so will keep you informed x

Today if cd10 if you can call it that after bcp x

I'm 37 and trying for no. 3 but my first two were with a previous partner so me and OH would just love one together to complete our bunch i think :flower:

I am nearly 38 and normally my cycles are 26-30 days but I have found this since I got older not as regular - if u gonna do OPK's then try Deanna Plan (google it) it does work as that how I got DS 2

How old are you???

Im 36 till July lol :(

Thanks will have a weee look :)

Hiya I found it :happydance:

Well I'm ttc#3 i have 2 dd's aged 6 and nearly 10. Came off bcp 26th Feb had breakthrough bleed 2nd and 3rd March so haven't had a proper AF yet so fingers crossed she doesn't show her ugly head :witch:

I'm using ov sticks and bbt so will keep you informed x

Today if cd10 if you can call it that after bcp x

Woo hoo :happydance: clever you!!!

Would you like a boy this time or not fussed?
Would your b/bleed normally only last 2 days when you were on pill? what pill was it?

:hugs: x

@ mommyjill

Well df has a dd from previous relationship who we never see but keeps in contact when she wants something!! and we have 2 dd's so he would love a son to take to football :football: but our youngest is a tomboy so he'll have to make do with that if I have another girl.
I think he's resigned to the fact that if i do get pg it will be another girl the poor thing god help him when them pmt symptoms all come at once in this house in years to come :haha:

My bcp was femodine the name changed a few yrs ago but its the same pill I've been on since I was 17. My b/bleed has always been 2 or 3 days but when I normally finish my last pill in the pack its a friday and i normally bleed on the sunday but this time it didn't come till the thurs and was really light. Saying that though I did miss a couple of pills a few wks before that so maybe that has something to do with messing the cycle up. :dohh:

So the wait is so annoying! It's funny that normally the days pass by so fast but when u want them go fast they drag sooo much.

On another note my bbt has rose slightly yday and today so we bd last night as even though my opk was neg i did have some ewcm yday. My poor df works 7 days a week and even though he's so tired he always makes time for bd'ing

:hugs: x

Hiya mumof2 :hugs:

Fingers x for a BFP soon for you and extra things x for a boy!! lol

Your house certainly female orientated isnt it? Is the dog a girl too? :haha:

I know what you mean about days going so slow. Im only on CD 6. Going to do first ov stick thingy tomorrow evening after work i think just in case ive to catch an early egg.

Are you as obsessed with your body as i am checking ev thing out all the time?:blush:

Are you taking 2nd March as your CD1 for this cycle then?

:) xx

:growlmad: :hugs: Could I join this thread as I am on CD3 and due next AF 8/9/10th April. I have used OPK's last month for the 1st time as my cycles as I have got older have fluctuated and often have missed a month before AF showed her ugly face . We have not been using contraception at all since last baby in Jan 2010 but then again we haven't been trying either til post-xmas as DH is broody AGAIN...lol :cloud9:

Can all please keep fingers crossed for my :bfp: and let it be a pink one as I have 2 DS XX

All finger n toes crossed and buckets full of PMA for you...x

:hugs: Hiya all

Yes its a female orientated house but the dog is a boy haha i only got him for my birthday 2 years ago cos we weren't having anymore kids OOPS :dohh:

Yes mommyjill I'm taking 2nd March as cd1 but I know its not proper so gotta see how things go but in the meantime I'm still charting bbt and ov sticks I've got an app on my phone with a little calander so you can keep track of things but the forum is nowhere near as good as this one.

I try to think I'm not obsessed but I deffo am :winkwink: I have butterflies all the time as im sooo excited in ttc so I'll prob mistake that for pregnancy signs hopefully x :happydance:

I won't be testing til I am late or 12 dpo as that us when I got my :bfp: with my DS XX

Hi ladies....I am new to this. I have recently started TTC#2 and it has been so stressful. I think I have become obsessed with temping and pregnancy test LOL!! My first child is 14 years old ....so, I really dont remember anything from back then. I currently 10DPO and a BFN this AM. Just wondering is that common?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->