need a cycle buddy... TTC #3 am i mad?? lol

:growlmad: :hugs: Could I join this thread as I am on CD3 and due next AF 8/9/10th April. I have used OPK's last month for the 1st time as my cycles as I have got older have fluctuated and often have missed a month before AF showed her ugly face . We have not been using contraception at all since last baby in Jan 2010 but then again we haven't been trying either til post-xmas as DH is broody AGAIN...lol :cloud9:

Of course you can join Snowbabe:hugs:

So here I am CD7 - this part of cycle seems to take ages.:growlmad:

So 1st propa AF has left the building ( lasting 5 days )

Going to do first ov test after work tonight in case ov early. Hope i dont ov early though cos DH is away all week and wont manage to BD til fri night that will be CD 11 agggghhhh thats total pants isnt it.

So fingers x i dont ov before he gets home or bigger fingers x that if i do he manages to get home mid week lol - :shrug: its all very complicated.

Thing is i dont tell DH when its all happening as dont want him getting stage fright or anything lol:blush:

Hi ladies....I am new to this. I have recently started TTC#2 and it has been so stressful. I think I have become obsessed with temping and pregnancy test LOL!! My first child is 14 years old ....so, I really dont remember anything from back then. I currently 10DPO and a BFN this AM. Just wondering is that common?

Hiya welcome to the madhouse lol:hugs:

I agree it is stressful and everything has to be just so. My DS and DD were both conceived first month off BCP but this is first proper cycle for me this time TTC#3 and im nervous thinking it wont happen at all.

As ev 1 is different and dont know anything about your cycle but it could be too early to test try again in few days time or when your af would be due chick :thumbup:

Well today is CD8. :)

Did first ov test last night and was neg which im happy about as DH is away all week so cant BD til friday night.

Af has been away 3 days but had some brown yuk (soz tmi) on my liner yesterday and this morning???????- no idea what thats all about. Suppose will have to put up with alot of wierd things now no bcp. :(

How is everyone else doing????:thumbup:

Well CD5 and trying to pass the days doing anything but thinking about TTC. I am doing evrything possible to make the days shorter and planning my attack on my DH and keeping the spark going for 6-8days of TTC. I do find that my DH and I both do get tired after TTC week so the fun element sometimes we have to plan more.
I try not to spend too much time on symptom checkers too as I online cycle track. I am def not symptom spot this month merely log and not compare. I think I shall see what happens with mother nature this month

Hi, me too !!! Concieved dd no. 1 first time of trying, 2nd dd without trying at all. Then mmc concieved 2nd attempt. Now going for no.4 and its taken 3 attempts and nothing. Now im 7dpo got horrid case of thrush and sure that it hasnt worked again. Im scared as its become like an obsession and i cant seem to get pregnant anymore. Hope its not bfs fault hes 45. Im 35. (i havent said this to him) cant understand why things arent so easy this time,also the fear of having another mc !!

You ladies may b able to give some advice - do u think its possible for sperm to live from sat night to tuesday? Im so annoyed with myself as fell asleep on the mon night but had accupuncture booked on the tues which should have been ovulation day. So hoping i didnt miss it as didnt bd again till tues night so that sat sperm might have died and the tues lot might have taken too long to get there. Its making sex not fun anymore. Do u think we over think when 35 and over ???

Welcome catcatcat :hugs:

Yes i think we do overthink, scrutinise, imagine, overanalyse alot more now we past the 35 mark!! lol:blush:

It is possible for sperm to live quite long some say up to a week though i kinda think a few days is prob the norm but who knows out of the billions that start the journey one could last a week and it only takes 1 so they say :thumbup:

Well tonight did 2nd ov test - neg thank goodness ( dh still away lol) and good sign so far that i dont ov too too early ( or at least not this cycle anyway) as tomorrow will be CD 9 :happydance:

However I have been sore all day ( a little sore last few days but very very sore today) its hard to describe the pain or where its coming from - seems to be lower back, sides and tummy low down ( maybe right in middle of all these places) aaggghhh its just constant sore all time like toothache not like muscle sore though. Hmmmmmmm any ideas?

Well CD5 and trying to pass the days doing anything but thinking about TTC. I am doing evrything possible to make the days shorter and planning my attack on my DH and keeping the spark going for 6-8days of TTC. I do find that my DH and I both do get tired after TTC week so the fun element sometimes we have to plan more.
I try not to spend too much time on symptom checkers too as I online cycle track. I am def not symptom spot this month merely log and not compare. I think I shall see what happens with mother nature this month

lol i too will be pouncing on the dh when he gets home hopefully fri night lol:blush:

Hope mother nature is kind to you this month snowbabe

Have accepted your friend request ( i think!! lol) xx

Do u know where your womb is? I have a reverted uterus and it must sometimes press on a nerve as i have this similar twinge / ache coming and going in back / lower region. I only know what causes it since i had mmc and the scan showed my uterus was tilted (never used to be). On the other hand you could be looking for symptoms or noticing every little thing and noticing things that were there before - just normal abdominal stuff. Example i have had a broken bone in foot for last 6 months and i havent noticed it until my mum said my foot looked strange. Just shows it can all be in your mind. Other possibility - a tummy virus x

Hey lovelies :hugs:

Hope you're all well x

Well I'm still getting negs on my ov sticks and i had a slight rise in bbt on thurs an fri night so bd sat night and tonight. I had to pounce before he fell asleep tonight bless him :sleep:

mommyjill hope you're feeling ok and I haven't a clue to what the soreness is you're feeling but could it be something like pre-ovulation pains?? or your boby getting back to normal after coming off the bcp? Do you know i never really took much notice of certain things till i started ttc again and i feel i have learnt so much about conceiving just in the last month!!!

I have been getting some ewcm though the last couple of days but no other ovulation signs so will have to see what the ov sticks have to say over the next few days.

xxx

:hugs: Hello everyone :)

I dont know catcatcat today at work was absolute agony mostly bottom of back and very top of legs - eased off bit now thank goodness. IKWYM about noticing alot more things since TTC but this pain is so sore lol

:thumbup:

OK so this is CD9 :happydance: things still going slowly lol

Apart from the pains in my back etc that ive been moaning about :blush: not much else to report - the little bit of brown spotting is away so im led to believe it was just very tail end of AF ( since it was first real one)

Will be doing my 3rd ov test so will let you know how that goes.

What cD are you on mumof2and 1dog?? :hugs:Is it 14?

Hiya all :thumbup:

mommyjill im on cd13 of my post bcp cycle. My temp was a bit higher this morning than usual and im sure i could see a faint line on my ov stick (i even got a magnifying glass to double check :haha:) Well i hope it was a faint line that will slowly turn darker when i test tomorrow.

I needed to pee more frequent today tho but i drink loads of water anyway as i dont drink tea or coffe an i can normally hold it from 2pm till i get home at 3.30 - 4pm so then i can test but i had to go in work at 2pm so I'm not sure if that test was accurate as it says try not to go the toilet for at least a few yrs before test so its more concentrated now i dont know whether to test again tonight about 7pm??? (sorry if thats too much information!!!)

I'm now wondering whether every twinge is a symptom :wacko:

:hugs:

:hugs: hi mumof2 im just a few days behind you then.:thumbup:

Ov test neg not even a hint of a line.... starting to wonder if maybe i will be unlucky and not ovulate for ages or at all:cry:
Sorry not like me to feel like this but with that , getting older and now my sore pains im not having good time just now.
I would go to doc but im too scared of finding out somethings wrong - if that makes sense???????????? lol

Cant seem to stop eating just now either - i have just ate 2 !!! muffins - i deserve to be sick!! :blush:

Will you be BD ing again tonight then??

hiya :thumbup:

I totally understand 100% what u mean as I'll start to worry if it doesn't happen soon. I was ok before i started looking scientifically into conception!!

Hope ur not feeling the pains too long hun and if they carry on u might be better going to the docs just to get things checked out as fingers crossed its nothing major but please dont leave it and suffer in silence x

I was ok the last 2 times as i got caught straightaway so there was no need to look into the technical side of things. As the days go on its so worrying especially as just coming off bcp so cycles a bit up the wall an that's why I'm doing the ov sticks an temp.

Already DTD tonight :blush: so that's 2 nights in a row I said I'd let him have the night off tomorrow so he can produce more healthy :spermy: haha I've been dying to put that emoticon in!!
My df keeps asking me to take a hpt??? Do men know nothing :wacko: he thinks I'd be able to tell straight away probably the next day after bd hee hee x

Ooh you are naughty mum of2 lol:haha:
2 nites in a row n heres me just havin a wee:coffee: lol

i will see how things are in morning im thinking it must be connected with bcp cos would have started new pill pack today :wacko:

IKWYM as i got caught straight away with my 2 as well so this is all new ( albeit interesting) to me :shrug:

well hopefully you will soon be in the 2ww :happydance::happydance:

woo hoo the TWW thats another band wagon i can jump on :haha:

I'm quite enjoying all the extra bd'ing tho :blush: Its funny how we've been together for over 11 years and u just go through your everyday routine instead of making the time to appreciate each other. Its deffo brought us closer - no pun intended :happydance:
We're proper loved up at the min and i'm enjoying every minute its put the spark back into our relationship even though we've always been strong its like we're back to the beginning of when we first met :kiss:
AAhhhh i sound like a big softie dont i?
Is your hubby still away then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"