need a cycle buddy... TTC #3 am i mad?? lol

Aww im a big softie too. :blush:

Yes hubby still away - he will be home friday evening:happydance:

Weve been together 17 years :thumbup: n more in love every day!! aww listen to me now :haha:

hopefully im gonna O when i need to while he is home this weekend or just after would be perfect ( just in case he is away all nxt wk too)

Not long for your BFP now then fingers x hun:hugs:

I know fingers crossed eh!

I just dont know when to test though as i get really nervous in case of bfn so i dont like to test too early but as you know im REALLY impatient!!

With both my girls I'll never forget the moment when the line showed positive it's hard to explain how i felt but it was the start of an exciting chapter that special time is magical and priceless. :cloud9:

:hugs:

I just dont know when to test though as i get really nervous in case of bfn so i dont like to test too early but as you know im REALLY impatient!!

With both my girls I'll never forget the moment when the line showed positive it's hard to explain how i felt but it was the start of an exciting chapter that special time is magical and priceless. :cloud9:

Its an amazing surreal moment isnt it?

Hopefully we will get that moment again soon - its one of the best feelings in the world.

I am so excited , nervous,scared all at the same time.

Going to docs later today see about these pains - not so bad today but cant stand up straight - dont want to be quasimodo lol

Yes wait as long as you can for the test. I had my first experience of BFN last month but that was just off bcp but i didnt like seeeing only 1 line all the same :hugs:

Its an amazing surreal moment isnt it?

Hopefully we will get that moment again soon - its one of the best feelings in the world.

I am so excited , nervous,scared all at the same time.

Going to docs later today see about these pains - not so bad today but cant stand up straight - dont want to be quasimodo lol

Yes wait as long as you can for the test. I had my first experience of BFN last month but that was just off bcp but i didnt like seeeing only 1 line all the same :hugs:

I want the red line moment again too, only to feel positive about it rather than crapping myself its going to end in disaster (how negative am i!!)

Hope your pains are nothing - maybe just simple like a nerve or muscle thing, not being able to stand up straight would seem like siatica or something as it goes into legs. .

I cant face testing either, with both my girls I suddenly remembered to see if my period was late, as i used to be normal back then and just got on with things. I realised afs were late and got just new like a gut feeling. with mc pregnancy i had a worried feeling. and now if it happens again Im not going to be able to trust my instincts either way as too much has happened. what a carry on. must be mad.

good luck

Good luck to u as well catcatcat x

Its such a delicate time them 9 months and I am so sorry for your mc i hope u get your bfp soon and have a healthy 9 months x

:dust:

So sorry for your mc catcatcat:flower: fingers x you get bfp soon :hugs:

Im def more a worrier this time around. Hardly bothered about much with DD had a wee scary moment early preg with DS though when i had a little bleeding but thankfully never came to anything.
Maybe thats why im so negative this time - its like i feel my luck will run out dont know if that makes sense??

Ok an update from me.

Went to docs yesterday - he was as much use as a chocolate teapot :haha:(not my usual one)
He gave me anti-inflamatory pills for the pain etc. 1 x3 daily - sounds all well and good until you read the leaflet with them...... as you do if you are thinking about preg lol - anyway they say not to take them after 6 months preg - well thats fine lol but then it says may make it more difficult to get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! Aggghhhhhh so thats prob me out this month before ive even started trying lol ( DH gets home tonight )

Other thing is im on CD 11 and ive been using my ov stick things and nothing no extra line there is 1 line which means the test is working but not even a slight line on the other bit?? Whats going on? i know it could still be bit early but i was hoping to ov this weekend or at latest tues to cover the poss that DH might be away all next week too.

Sorry for the rant lol

How are you all getting on??:hugs:

Ok an update from me.

Went to docs yesterday - he was as much use as a chocolate teapot :haha:(not my usual one)
He gave me anti-inflamatory pills for the pain etc. 1 x3 daily - sounds all well and good until you read the leaflet with them...... as you do if you are thinking about preg lol - anyway they say not to take them after 6 months preg - well thats fine lol but then it says may make it more difficult to get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! Aggghhhhhh so thats prob me out this month before ive even started trying lol ( DH gets home tonight )

Other thing is im on CD 11 and ive been using my ov stick things and nothing no extra line there is 1 line which means the test is working but not even a slight line on the other bit?? Whats going on? i know it could still be bit early but i was hoping to ov this weekend or at latest tues to cover the poss that DH might be away all next week too.

Sorry for the rant lol

How are you all getting on??:hugs:

I get my +OPK around CD14 so this weekend might be good for you!

Hiya ladies

mommyjill did u tell the doc that you were ttc before he give u the prescription??

Hiya ladies

mommyjill did u tell the doc that you were ttc before he give u the prescription??

Eh no i didnt mumof2 - its a long story and wierd really cos its only really my own doc that kinda knows whats going on had bad experience with other judgemental docs over the years and didnt want talked out of things.
Sorry - that may sound daft!!

Most anti inflam thingies are the same ( or in that group of them anyway) but i dont mind really cos pains are not quite as bad so they must be helping and i would rather miss a month than keep having the pains.

:hugs: hows things with you ?

I know what u mean about docs our doc is great if u get him on a good day but can be a right grumpy tit if he's not in a good mood but he has been my partners family doc since he was a baby so that's why I'm with him but he is great with kids.

I'm still bd'ing :blush: well i've let him have 2 days off as he has been so busy working but I've told him that his :spermy: will be healthier that way :D

Hey everyone :hugs:

Hi mumof2 how are you getting on?:hugs:

Well im on CD 12 :)

Managed to BD last night:thumbup: as hubby home and fingers x for tonight and tomorrow night too lol

Had lots of ewcm yesterday but still neg on opk , however this morning i got a very faint line!! so hopefully things are about to happen!! :happydance:

Hey everyone :hugs:

Hi mumof2 how are you getting on?:hugs:

Well im on CD 12 :)

Managed to BD last night:thumbup: as hubby home and fingers x for tonight and tomorrow night too lol

Had lots of ewcm yesterday but still neg on opk , however this morning i got a very faint line!! so hopefully things are about to happen!! :happydance:

Wooo Hooo Mommyjill!!! Keep doing the :sex: as much as you can!!

Yeah great news mommyjill it looks like a full weekend of :sex: for lots of us an im thinking maybe that beautiful full moon may bring us luck

Yeah great news mommyjill it looks like a full weekend of :sex: for lots of us an im thinking maybe that beautiful full moon may bring us luck

That sounds good mumof2 :thumbup:

I wish us all the luck in the world...... and then some lol :)x

Hi all

Can I join you lot? I'm a mummy of a beautiful little girl and TTC nr 2. We're in cycle nr 5......Getting a bit impatient now!
Tomorrow I've got to do some blood tests because my cycles are short ( 23 days) and irregular.

Good luck to all!

Hi all

Can I join you lot? I'm a mummy of a beautiful little girl and TTC nr 2. We're in cycle nr 5......Getting a bit impatient now!
Tomorrow I've got to do some blood tests because my cycles are short ( 23 days) and irregular.

Good luck to all!

English girl - of course you can join. :thumbup:

IKWYM about being impatient - i am very :blush:

Good luck and hope you find an answer from the tests so you can sort all out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->