need a cycle buddy... TTC #3 am i mad?? lol

Hi how you girls all doing?:hugs:

more to join ???? come on in and share your stories:hugs:

Well im on CD13 :happydance:

Had faint line on opk yesterday and this morning it was darker - yay a + and another this afternoon but
didnt look so dark tonight so that must have been it. been DTD and going to have another go tonight lol

Not sure if hubby working away this week again or not yet so tonight might be the last chance to BD 4 bump this cycle hopefully have done enough.:shrug:

Hiya everyone :thumbup:

I thought I'd do 2 opk test today as i had a positive yesterday and the dinnertime test was positive but when i done one early evening it was slightly lighter so hopefully it will show will my bbt in the days to come if I actually o'd

We dtd this morning but I WANT MORE hahaha I'm gonna av to snuggle closer in the morning to get my point across :winkwink:

take care all

:hugs:

Hey all how are we all doing???

Hmmmm well its CD 14 for me today. My opk today was even fainter so that must have been my + like i thought yesterday. So managed to DTD last night and yippee hubby is home tonight and away the rest of the week so ive got one last shot..... till friday when can :sex: for fun.

Fingers are still x for everyone..

Mumof2and1dog how you doing? Hows those temps?:hugs:

Shelley hows things in your cycle?:hugs:

O well better go - think DH is waiting for me for a change hee hee:blush:

Hey all :hi:

Well I managed to DTD tonight :blush: just for luck lol and my temp was high again like on sunday an i had a faint line on the opk. It's just the waiting game now xxx

Hey all :hi:

Well I managed to DTD tonight :blush: just for luck lol and my temp was high again like on sunday an i had a faint line on the opk. It's just the waiting game now xxx

Aggghhh the waiting game..... I dont wanna play!!!! lol:blush:

Im so worried that im waiting for nothing and that i may not have O at all what with just off bcp???????

So have you got your tests ready? what kind you got/getting?
We will be testing on the same day.... will we do it at same time? lol
keep those fingers x hun xx

Aggghhh the waiting game..... I dont wanna play!!!! lol:blush:

Im so worried that im waiting for nothing and that i may not have O at all what with just off bcp???????

So have you got your tests ready? what kind you got/getting?
We will be testing on the same day.... will we do it at same time? lol
keep those fingers x hun xx

Yeah we will be testing around the same time and we will get thru this wait together x I think LLBean (Elizabeth) is the same time as well but Shelley71 is the week before

FX and sticky baby dust to everyone :dust::dust:

You're not mad, MommyJill! I'm 40 ttc number 4! Lets just say I don't like odd numbers! LOL!

Hi everyone.

Wish i could say that time flies .....but it doesnt lol

Im now 2dpo or at least i think i am.:blush:ha ha

Cm has gone back to lotiony type and much less of it.
No line on the opk so packed them away for few weeks!! lol

Boobs are bit sore today .... hmmmm

trying to decide which tests to buy but scared to buy them too IYKWIM as that might make AF come along.
What tests does everyone else use?

Hi everyone.

trying to decide which tests to buy but scared to buy them too IYKWIM as that might make AF come along.

Well my nipples were so sore yesterday (sorry TMI) but you could have hung your coat on them they were sticking out!!!! Got a sore throat today but that's probably from all the talking i do!

When I ordered my last lot of opk I mixed and matched and got 5 pregnancy tests but prior to that I ordered the plastic ones with the cap (not sure of the brand tho)

Hi everyone.

Well my nipples were so sore yesterday (sorry TMI) but you could have hung your coat on them they were sticking out!!!! Got a sore throat today but that's probably from all the talking i do!

When I ordered my last lot of opk I mixed and matched and got 5 pregnancy tests but prior to that I ordered the plastic ones with the cap (not sure of the brand tho)

hello :)

Ha ha sorry mumof2 had to laugh - i had those coat hook nipples on Tuesday haha so so sensitive lol
I LOVE talking - worse nightmare if i lost my voice :blush:

I will prob get the 3 for a pound to start of with cos i know i will prob start doing tests far too early...

SO im 3dpo and as i said scared to get too excited about anything.
Life is so busy just now with work and kids and horse - not enough hours in the day!!
So that should really make the days go quicker - but they are not!!

What day you gonna test m um of 2?

:hugs::hugs:

I'm gonna try and wait till at least the 2nd April to test cos there's no way I'm testing on April Fools Day as OH prob wont believe me haha

I know what you mean about work and kids but unfortunately we haven't got a horse only a hyperactive boxer dog!! My kids have bugged me so much for a horse since they could speak there's no way now with us ttc #3

I've even been having to have early nights as I'm knackered come 9pm and I'm normally up till all hours!!

I'm gonna try and wait till at least the 2nd April to test cos there's no way I'm testing on April Fools Day as OH prob wont believe me haha

I know what you mean about work and kids but unfortunately we haven't got a horse only a hyperactive boxer dog!! My kids have bugged me so much for a horse since they could speak there's no way now with us ttc #3

I've even been having to have early nights as I'm knackered come 9pm and I'm normally up till all hours!!

Im gonna try hold off if i can dont like idea of bfn!!:growlmad:

Thats a good sign that you are knacked!! all pos signs

my bbs not so sore today but cant believe how much im eating lol:blush:

Same here with the bbs nowhere near as sore today but we had our school fayre and I was on one of the stalls and I kept getting headrushes and felt a bit sick but dont know if it was because it was hot and stuffy but every symptom I'm feeling I'm thinking oooo is this it? am i pg? and i need to just chillax a bit and hope they are proper symptoms!! Even If i get strong symptoms I will try my best not to test cos as you say I dont like the idea of a bfn if i test too early x

I'm not looking forward to morning sickness tho :sick: I suffered terribly and I had to wear them sea sickness bands right up till about 20 weeks!! I had really bad heartburn as well and both girls were born with a full head of black hair.

Same here with the bbs nowhere near as sore today but we had our school fayre and I was on one of the stalls and I kept getting headrushes and felt a bit sick but dont know if it was because it was hot and stuffy but every symptom I'm feeling I'm thinking oooo is this it? am i pg? and i need to just chillax a bit and hope they are proper symptoms!! Even If i get strong symptoms I will try my best not to test cos as you say I dont like the idea of a bfn if i test too early x

I'm not looking forward to morning sickness tho :sick: I suffered terribly and I had to wear them sea sickness bands right up till about 20 weeks!! I had really bad heartburn as well and both girls were born with a full head of black hair.

I never had much morning sickness with DD and DS so was lucky there but TBH i would put up with that if i get my bfp - didnt say i wouldnt moan about it though.

Gosh you were busy last night with all your washing etc lol.

So...... im 4dpo :happydance::happydance:

.....is that all?????? lol

Nothing much to report today bbbs a little sore but not as they were, nipples only sensitive in the shower.
Cm still bit on the lotiony side but not as much recently, although will get once in the day where there is loads and then hardly anything rest of day.....wierd!!

Wee bit crampy..

What about everyone else???:hugs::hugs:

yes mommyjill I'm so busy in my house as OH works all hours and all I seem to do is cook wash and clean and pick up after my DD's!!!

Well I have had no symptoms today whatsoever :nope: but I'm staying positive and still holding off till 2nd April to poas - I am actually missing poas at the min :winkwink:

1 week on sunday till i test :happydance: It sounds better like that rather than 9 days!!!

:dust:

That sounds familiar!!

Well ive had 3 twinges in bbs today and thats it. lol bit pathetic really :haha:

I quite enjoyed poas too esp since its all new since dd and ds only had to p on a few sticks lol

Yay for you week on sunday. ive not chose a day yet lol :hugs:

today im 5dpo - god its so so so slow. :(

Its still ages til i test :(

Dont really have good feeling not sure why:(

I do however feel nauseous today but thought would be too soon for that to be bump inflicted lol :blush:

Also im very crabby with everything today lol

:thumbup:7dpo nearly 8dpo

Getting closer to test time.......

I need to :munch: all the time.

Only few twinges in bbs, nips still bit sensitive.
Niggles in tops of legs and backs .. hmmmmmm

Slightly nauseous ( prob from eating ALL day every day :blush: )

How you all getting on?:hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->