need a cycle buddy... TTC #3 am i mad?? lol

I thought I had already posted on here today but my post hasnt appeared!!!

Im 9 dpo still no major symptoms to report :shrug: but I'm staying positive and cant wait to test at the weekend I have a few different tests to do just to double check x

Hope ur well ladies

:hugs:

I thought I had already posted on here today but my post hasnt appeared!!!

Im 9 dpo still no major symptoms to report :shrug: but I'm staying positive and cant wait to test at the weekend I have a few different tests to do just to double check x

Hope ur well ladies

lol - sack that postman!!

My only symptom is that im just constantly eating ..:blush:

Yup stay positive - bring on the weekend.:hugs:

Hey mommyjill

How are you feeling today???

My spotting stopped and temps have stayed up so its all sounding good even though I'm trying not to get my hopes up I cant help but feel a bit excited :happydance::happydance:

I am gonna test 2mora hun I just cant wait any longer :brat: I got my FR test so I'm gonna see if they're working :haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey mommyjill

How are you feeling today???

My spotting stopped and temps have stayed up so its all sounding good even though I'm trying not to get my hopes up I cant help but feel a bit excited :happydance::happydance:

I am gonna test 2mora hun I just cant wait any longer :brat: I got my FR test so I'm gonna see if they're working :haha:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi:hugs:
Im ok thanks not eating so much lol

Feeling very bloated and a little nauseous. Thats it really. and suppose just feeling bit negative :nope:
So just need to shake myself up and get on with it.:thumbup:

You are very positive and quite rightly so hun - what with your spotting the other day and temps etc - all fab bring on your bfp - n i wanna know straight away lol:happydance: good luck hun:hugs:

Im gonna wait until sunday to test again ( if i can):hugs:

I just posted on LLbeans post but thought I'd let you know on here I just tested and got a :bfn: but I'm not gonna let it get me down as I know its early days I just couldnt resist testing :winkwink:

I'm gonna leave it now till sunday xxx

I just posted on LLbeans post but thought I'd let you know on here I just tested and got a :bfn: but I'm not gonna let it get me down as I know its early days I just couldnt resist testing :winkwink:

I'm gonna leave it now till sunday xxx

Ahhh thanks for letting me know and sorry :hugs:
I was the same just had to test but then the :bfn: just knocked me for 6. Im ok now though cos it is still early.

Was it your FRER you used?

Bring on Sunday!!!!
:hugs::hugs:

I feel so disheartened hun :cry: I felt like this could ov been my month I'd done everything right opk's bbt and bd whenever possible but now I feel... Do you know I cant even describe how I feel right now I feel all churny inside and really down.

I know that what I'm feeling like is probably normal when u get what looks like ur AF its like all that effort is for nothing :shrug:

My OH is really supportive tbh I came home from work and I just felt like crying my eyes out but he gave me a big hug and said dont worry there's always next month bless him!

Just went to the toilet and more spotting but I think :witch: is gonna strike good and proper over the next couple of days unfortunately.

Why oh why is it like an emotional roller coaster??? I suppose the only good thing to take out of this is that I have an 28 day cycle and I start a new cycle but will see how the next couple of days go to know for definite.

ps mommyjill yes it was the frer i used x

:hugs::hugs:for you mumof2 and another:hugs:

i know exactly how you feel.

ive been trying to stay positive but i just cant.:nope:

awww :hugs: from OH - lovely - cos sometimes in all this cos its us that "feels" things (or not as the case may be:blush:) they seem to be on the outside looking in trying to feel what we feel.

We must "try" not to let it rule our world. ( not easy i know)

Do you normally spot before af hun?

We are still in with a chance though. Im still waiting till sunday unless :witch: gets me before then - ive gone off poas lol:growlmad::hugs:

.... so im now 9dpo

did a silly early test 7dpo :bfn: (obviously ..lol)
not tested since - waiting till sunday when af due but cramps have returned tonight ( they have been on and off my whole cycle really so no pattern)

so thinking af is already on her way af usually just STARTS lol ( never had spotting ever) and dont usually cramp before - but then usually its just a withdrawal bleed ( bcp) so all new to me :blush:

Lets just say its fascinating learning about my body.....but i wanna :bfp::cry:

:hugs::hugs:for you mumof2 and another:hugs:

i know exactly how you feel.

ive been trying to stay positive but i just cant.:nope:

awww :hugs: from OH - lovely - cos sometimes in all this cos its us that "feels" things (or not as the case may be:blush:) they seem to be on the outside looking in trying to feel what we feel.

We must "try" not to let it rule our world. ( not easy i know)

Do you normally spot before af hun?

We are still in with a chance though. Im still waiting till sunday unless :witch: gets me before then - ive gone off poas lol:growlmad::hugs:

aww thank you mommyjill you're so sweet :kiss:

As no one knows we're ttc its so hard when something like this happens and you have no one to talk to! thank god I found this forum or i would go crazier than I already am!!!

I never spot before AF so as you stay we still have hope till sunday

"Its not over till the fat :witch: sings"

I've been googling all night about spotting on 11 dpo and there's loads of positive things to come out of it so If it is AF I'll just pick myself up and start again x

:friends:

So im 11dpo ... i remember wishing i was at this stage but now im here i not so keen.:wacko:

Not due af till sunday well thats as far as i know what with bcp etc

i dont know for certain i even released an egg this month let alone fertilised it so prob getting excited at slightest twinge for nothing

bet its just a HUGE :witch: coming to pay me back for all years spent on bcp when withdrawal bleed each month only lasted 3 days and no pains. :cry:

12 dpo but not testing today - still gonna wait until tomorrow (unless old hag gets me first)

Im back to cramping occasionally and after eating for scotland last few weeks, today dont want to eat anything..

Nothing diff with (.)(.) and no nausea, metallic tastes or nothing, although have too much saliva in mouth having to swallow alot- wierd

Not out yet but time seems to be dragging ....:growlmad:

Hmmm just an update for anyone reading???????????? prob just me then lol:haha:

So im 14dpo today cd28

af think should have been due yesterday ( cycle was 26 days last month - but that was first month off bcp??) but maybe not

Did test yesterday but bfn :nope: but no signs of af either.:growlmad:

I just want one or another even if its af at least i could move on - dont fancy 2ww extending indefinitely

So just ignore my ticker lol

Bless you im in a similar situation , My cycles are slightly different to how they used to be and have bacame 34 days long rather than 28 ,,, so id worked it out that i was 16 dpov but ive just been on a fertility website and entered all my info and they said im only 11 dpov and that all the bfn's i have been getting are correct as ive been testing way too early , my af is due in 2 days and im having so many af symptoms ..but these are allso bfp symptoms too ??? fxd for you xxx

hmmmm so better change that info cos im now CD1 and my cycle length was 27 (1 day longer than first month off bcp)

Its so frustrating that af and pg symptoms are the same:growlmad:

Fingers x for you

I will need to just pick myself up and get on with the next cycle:thumbup:

Hey mommyjill I'm always here reading haha :coffee:

sorry the witch turned up x what day did u O on then? Mine was cd17 so I'm not sure when its gonna be this month. I'm gonna start opk from cd7 which is 2mora woo hoo :happydance:

Hey mommyjill I'm always here reading haha :coffee:

sorry the witch turned up x what day did u O on then? Mine was cd17 so I'm not sure when its gonna be this month. I'm gonna start opk from cd7 which is 2mora woo hoo :happydance:

:growlmad:not fair you get to POAS before me :winkwink:

Eh i ov on CD13 last time but who knows? I started opks CD7 last time but might wait till CD8 this time

:hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->