Need a little help!

Cookie83

Reaction score
Hello Girls

My OH is starting up a landscaping and gardening business and we need a little help naming the business.
All his friends have come up with some names but all on the funny side nothing that would be taken seriously.
I would appritiate any assistance from you.

Thank you

ooo thats really tricky, you could use his name or the town name and add garden services, garden maintenance, landscape design.
sorry im not very good but didnt want to read and run.

Landscape Utopia? hehe... just a thought ;)

I'm sure you'll come up with something fabulous!!!

Cut and grow? Like stop and go? Aw that a crap isn't it? Lols @ my sadness lol x

I really liked 'A Touch of Eden Landscaping', but there is an existing company in the US with that name.

So how about:

Altogether Eden
North-East of Eden (because you are in the NE England!)

I have tried variations on Babylon, Grassroots and similar, but all seem taken. Using your name is practical, but there are lots of those already, you do want to stand out.

You could always pick your favourite tree/plant and go with that. I.e. Hollybush Gardening Services, or Cherry Blossom Landscaping. Think about what you want to imply - is it affordable and 'everyman' or exclusive and sophisticated. Who is your clientele?

Good luck and hope your business takes off :)

I don't have any suggestions, I just came to see where you were located because I need a new landscaping service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->