Need a rant!! & HELP please!!

thanks :) ive always took my temp for things under tounge or armpit. I wouldn't know where to start if I was to take it downstairs lool. il see how I get on with under my tounge :) I do it about 10.30am... that a decent time or does it not matter?

You need to take it as soon as you wake up and before you get out of bed each morning. Also it needs to be at the same time each day or close to. If you take your bbt more than a half hour earlier or later than your "set time" you may have to adjust for that. Taking it earlier may give you a lower reading and later may give you a higher reading than normal. If you move around too much or have been awake and up withing 3 hours of taking your temp that could also have an effect and make it abnormally high. Remember as soon as you open your eyes and start to move around your bbt is already climbing so take your temp as soon as you wake up!

didn't realise that... only problem is I wake up at different times each day... it varies between 8am-9am most days slightly later at weekends...

also what should I look out for in my temps ?

I think around 830 would be fine. They have an adjuster you can use.

didn't realise that... only problem is I wake up at different times each day... it varies between 8am-9am most days slightly later at weekends...

also what should I look out for in my temps ?

Adjusting temps is okay for a few slip ups but you should really pick a time and try to stick to taking your temp within 30 minutes of that time everyday. I picked my earliest wake up time and took it then each morning even if I knew I didn't have to get up that early....you can always go right back to sleep!

yeah mine has always been between half 8 - 9 roughly except Saturday I slept right till 11 which is unusual for me so temp late.... and yesterday was same I slept til 11 and it just slipped my mind :o I done it today though just before half 8 :)

what sort of dips etc should I be lookin out for...? my temp has normally been in the 36's but today its down to 35...I know it prob doesn't mean much but im not sure if my temp should be going up or down :$ .... going to start my opks today ... I know its prob tooo early to ovulate etc

I don't see your chart, but sometimes I go down before or and sometimes it's nothing.

yeah ive not got it up yet. I actually haven't worked out how to add it here yet :$ soo yeah can you help lol do I need to log on to the actualy site or is there something on the app ??

To be honest I don't remember. Lol it's been a year, plus I use the computer. But I think there is a code under sharing that you can put on your ticker.

thanks think ive got it now :) will it just automatically update everytime I update it through the app etc ?

I believe so. Mine updates daily sometimes it a little slow. I see it

least now its handy for people to see if I need any help understandin it lol.

Help!

My chart has went to dpo but ive not ovulated yet... Hw do i change this?

yeah I fiddled about with it and managed to change it lol:$ forgot to post to say I worked it out haha

was just wondering what you's thought of my chart so far ? ive ovulated quite late again but I think my body is changing to longer cycle as second month in a row... not sure if its due to me takin royal jelly now or something.

got first positive opk yday but didn't have sex due to bf being away :/ done it day before and tnyt so you think that's good timing ? I stil had a positive opk today sooo....

I agree you should be okay. Do you change your settings on your chart to opk instead of advanced or FAM? I noticed your coverline is missing. On the opk setting FF will only take into account opks and it will disregard temps..just a thought since you are going to the trouble to temp you may want to use advances or fam so the program can utilize all your fertility signs. Good luck!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->