need a serious vent.. after 4 years I think im done.

R

Ready4tw0

OH and I have been together for 4 years and We have an amazing 2 year old boy. We've been ttc #2 about 6 or so months now but stopping here and there for ammonth to just focus on other things.. well todays our 4 year anniversary and he didnt even do anything for mr. Told me on the phone while he was at work it was "my day". When we went out I ran into all the stores, as he sat in the car.. I thought go him making me do all the running he had something planned for tonight, well here it is time for bed and im now fighting with him, as he says what was I supposed to do we have no money. really? This is the same guy who never does anything. I work from home and take care of my son full time, do ALL the cleaning and cooking too.. while he sits on his ass watching TV. I think ive realized im done, and on our 4 year anniversary at that.

I'm sorry :( I feel ya. My hubby sits on his butt all the time too after work which i try to understand but it's hard when I'm a nanny of a newborn and we have a toddler. So I get no break from kids at all. We all have issues in every relationship, but if you feel that it's not worth saving or unable to save then get out.

Just because he didn't have any money doesn't mean he shouldn't have done something. Anything would have been better than nothing. Could have made you a card or helped around the house or made dinner. Or something! I would be beyond mad too. Sorry for your problems. :(

Thank you ladies.. he feels bad and days hes going to make it up but its not the Same if its not our actual anniversary :/ im so trying to make this work. I love my family.. ive done bad things to him so I can't end it because of this..

I feel ya too, we both work, but when he gets home, he shuns our kids to their rooms for the night, except for dinner. He expects me to have dinner done when he gets home, so he can "chill after working all day". I work too, not outside or with my hands like he does, but I do work too. When I get home, I would LOVE to "chill", but I have to clean as soon as I get home. The laundry is never ending because I'm the only one that does it, the dishes don't get done unless I do them, and the trash will only get taken out if I refuse to take it to make a point that he needs to.

As for your anniversary, oh man, I would have been seriously upset too. Like the above ladies said, it's not about the money, it's about the thought. He could have made a card, he could have packed a picnic basket to take it to the park, just anything AT ALL would have been better than nothing. It's not "your" day, it's YALL'S day.

Hope things get better soon. Sending prayers and good vibes your way.
*hugs*:hugs:

OH and I have been together for 4 years and We have an amazing 2 year old boy. We've been ttc #2 about 6 or so months now but stopping here and there for ammonth to just focus on other things.. well todays our 4 year anniversary and he didnt even do anything for mr. Told me on the phone while he was at work it was "my day". When we went out I ran into all the stores, as he sat in the car.. I thought go him making me do all the running he had something planned for tonight, well here it is time for bed and im now fighting with him, as he says what was I supposed to do we have no money. really? This is the same guy who never does anything. I work from home and take care of my son full time, do ALL the cleaning and cooking too.. while he sits on his ass watching TV. I think ive realized im done, and on our 4 year anniversary at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->