Need a TTC Buddy for March!

Chantibug

(almost) mother of 3 !
Reaction score

Hi ladies~ I'm Chantel if you've not met me in other TTC threads yet. This is officially month 2 TTC for DH & I . I really thought February was going to be the first and last month I had to try because it came SO darn easily for me the last 2 times.. Looks like I have to hope for March though. We were trying the Shettles method to concieve a girl, but I am teetering on giving that up because I heard it can take longer to do it that way since BD isn't happening on a regular basis. So who anyone else due to try and test around the same time as me, let's talk!

Hi Chantel I'll be your buddy. My Fiance and I will be TTC our first togehter in March. I have a son with an ex and he has a son with an ex.

Hey Shey! We're not far from each other, I'm in Palm Bay, so just about 90min north maybe?
When are you testing for BFP? I am at the tail end of AF, only on CD 7 today...

I have to wait til my fiance comes down so we can try. He's in Illinois visiting family.

ohh ok. I hope he comes home in time to catch the eggie! :)
I also have a son w/ an ex.. DS is 5 1/2 now, hubby & I been together for 5 years (married 3 this March), and then DH and I have 2 year old together.. time for another :)

My son is gonna be 2 in july and my fiance's son is gonna be 4

hey im a buddy too. i just had my lap on the 23rd and my doc said i can start back trying next week....i have been trying for 3 1/2 years...found out both tubes were blocked in 2008 but lap opened one soo im definetly trying in march..good luck to all...please keep me posted

Welcome Heaven Sent
that sucks good luck to ya and lots of baby dust.
where in central florida do ya live?

Hello Chantel, may I join, too?

We are TTC #2 from March, too! My cyle has not started yet, I am waiting for the stupid witch to come! :smile:

Hello Chantel, may I join, too?

We are TTC #2 from March, too! My cyle has not started yet, I am waiting for the stupid witch to come! :smile:

the more the merrier hun!! We need as much babydust going around here as we can get ! :)

hey im a buddy too. i just had my lap on the 23rd and my doc said i can start back trying next week....i have been trying for 3 1/2 years...found out both tubes were blocked in 2008 but lap opened one soo im definetly trying in march..good luck to all...please keep me posted

well, it's good to know the reason ttc wasnt working could be fixed! :) I hope now that it's unblocked it doesnt take much longer for you... let's vote for March! ;)

hey hunni!!! we could be Buddies we Ovulated the same say so can keep track :) xxx

Chantel we definetly should hangout sometime

Hey girlie. Just wanted to stop by and see how your month is going. Looks like getting close to BD time for you!! WOohoo

hey... so had some pink tinged cm this afternoon, buttttt serious BD-ing happened last night, hehe, so idk if it's from that or what i want it to be from.. i guess it's too early to tell anything on my chart? ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->