Need a TTC Buddy for March!

good luck all you girlys! me and my hubby are trying for baby no 3! hoping this is our month to!! <<<<<<<<fairy dust>>>>>>>>>>>:dust:

yay! lot's of bding now with o here? we're ttc our #3 also .. well, my #3, Dh's #2

Hi there! Thought I'd join in (yet another Floridian). Hubby and I aren't really trying, but definitely not preventing either. Was on the pill for a few months until Dec 5th. Had a couple crazy cycles, but it looks like I'm getting back on track now. We don't :sex: regularly (maybe once or twice a month), but we happened to do it I think the day before ovulation (here's hoping!). I'm a couple days after Chantibug. Anyone else near my cycle (last period: Feb 15, ovulation: Mar 4th, next period due: Mar 18th)? :D

And baby dust to us all!
:blue::dust::pink:

my next period is on the 19th, well should be! good luck hun :dust: xx

I like that we're all in our wedding dresses in our pics :) lol

my af is due march 17, but hoping it stays FAR away!
wow MrsTippet-- we're pretty close! I'm on the East coast- got a sister in law in tampa :) You only Bd once or twice a month?! I'd go insane lol. :)

:dust: to us all !

I like that we're all in our wedding dresses in our pics :) lol

my af is due march 17, but hoping it stays FAR away!
wow MrsTippet-- we're pretty close! I'm on the East coast- got a sister in law in tampa :) You only Bd once or twice a month?! I'd go insane lol. :)

:dust: to us all !

lol, that's funny! You're due on the 17th, I'm due on the 18th, and Ashley is due on the 19th.
And you'd think I'd go insane, but if anything, I think Hubby would go :wacko:, lol! :haha: But yeah, I dunno. I guess it just feels kinda natural for us :blush: (plus the few times we do it, I try to plan it near ovulation :winkwink:). Hope :af: stays very far away from all of us!

PS. I also love the fact that we are in our wedding dresses. Kinda shows just how much we value that day :thumbup:

hehe i just noticed that about our photos to!! use all look gorgeous!!! i hope we all get our :bfp: this month!!! xxx :dust:

hehe thank you hun, cant find a decent photo of me normall so wedding one will have to do :d xx

Hey everyone!!! Im looking for some buddies for the month of March too!! I test in like 2 days!!! Im new to the site and am looking for some TTC buddies!!!
Shannon

:wave: Welcome to Baby and Bump! I'm still fairly new as well. Please let us know your results as it will be around the same time as us (I test Thursday morning)! Hope you get a positive! :bfp:

well I tested this morning!!! I :bfn: I was sooo upset...cuz I thought I was having all these symptoms!! Well I guess 3rd cycle could be the charm!?

Aww, I'm sorry! Hopefully next time around! Sometimes you can trick your body into having the symptoms without realizing it.

I'm so anxious! :happydance: I'm testing tomorrow morning and I can't WAIT!! A big part of me thinks that I'm not pregnant though :sad1: . About a week ago, I was experiencing a couple symptoms (super-sensitive nose namely), but for the most part they've gone away. I don't know if I was just imagining it or what :shrug: . This is really our first try so I have to remind myself that it can take quite a few cycles until a :bfp: . Alrighty then. Off to sleep then to test first thing in the morning! I'll let you guys know the results. G'night! :sleep:

I'm so anxious! :happydance: I'm testing tomorrow morning and I can't WAIT!! A big part of me thinks that I'm not pregnant though :sad1: . About a week ago, I was experiencing a couple symptoms (super-sensitive nose namely), but for the most part they've gone away. I don't know if I was just imagining it or what :shrug: . This is really our first try so I have to remind myself that it can take quite a few cycles until a :bfp: . Alrighty then. Off to sleep then to test first thing in the morning! I'll let you guys know the results. G'night! :sleep:

It's morning!! What did you get?!!? :)

Chantibug? Any news yet? *big, hopeful eyes*

Well, confusing news. lol.

I've been staying @ the hospital w/ DH so didn't have a test yesterday morning to use FMU with. When I woke up I felt like AF had started. But it didnt. So I left the hospital at like 5am to go get my kids ready for school (they stayed w/ my mom) and stopped for a test on the way home.
I got a Fact Plus, and there was a faint positive. I thought it's an evap line, so I showered and when I got out I looked at it again. It was a full on positive line! I was super excited.. So then on the way back to the hospital Ibought a FRER digital. I took the test at the hospital and it was negative, but as also diluted so I decided to test later.
I took an EPT last night and was negative.

This AM I used FMU with the other FRER dig. and was negative. Then I googled this situation, and FRER Dig. has some high levels required for detection. Hmm.

I have 2 ICs and 1 EPT left and decided I will test in the morning tomorrow if no AF shows today.

I have no cramps, but my lower back does ache on adn off, and I had nauseaus feeling this morning, but it was before I ate anything. Also, this AM I felt like I had started AF - slept w/ a pantyliner in case - but no show. .

So -- I am confused. lo. :shrug:

Hey everyone!!! Im looking for some buddies for the month of March too!! I test in like 2 days!!! Im new to the site and am looking for some TTC buddies!!!
Shannon

hey shannon! welcome!!

Hi ladies!! Chanti how exctiting!! FX for you that you get your BFP!! When you testing again??

Hi ladies!! Chanti how exctiting!! FX for you that you get your BFP!! When you testing again??

Thanks, I am crossing my everything onthis lol.

I am thinkig I will go get an Equate test from Walmart, because I've heard good things on it, and get a 2 pack, so I can do one later tonight after I've painfully held it in haha.. and the other in the AM. I prolly wont go get one til later in the day though (noon now) because AF still has 12 hours to make an appearance before she's 'officially' late..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->