Need a TTC Buddy for March!

He's miserable :( Lots of pain still... following up tomorrow with urologist to see if they can remove the stent. I just made him walk around the house & he's not happy about it

oh, so i checked out MMC and it now shows to expect AF TOMORROW, not today!?! But that would give me like a 30 day cycle, and from cycles in the past I've always been 28, except for the one month when I got off of BC and it was 31 days.
I think I am going to just try to forget about it, and wait til Saturday. If I cave and test I will let you all know, but if not I am going to lay low til I O again..

Chantibug: Aww. To me it sounds like you're pregnant. It would pick it up the first time because of the FMU, and not the other times because as you said, it was diluted. Honestly, I think you should cave and try again tomorrow morning. Normally I wouldn't have someone spend more money and raise their hopes unless I thought that they were pregnant.

As for me, :bfn:. =(

thanks mrs tippet.. I did test saturday morning and BFN.
I still have not had a visit from AF! So if I go by the 'latest' day that my period should have been here, would have been friday, so I am officially late!
I'm not buying anymore tests though, but on Monday if I still dont have AF I am going to get a blood test done.. it only takes about 2 hours fro results to come back so I don't mind. Ohh andddd isn't the temmp supposed to stay above the coverline for 18 dpo? Mine has for 17 so far........................

Good luck!! Hope she stays away and you get your BFP tomorrow!! YOu testing or just going straight for the blood test?

Hiya Ladies,

I'd like to join too, we're on TTC month 2 and on our second round of Clomid for baby #3, I have a DD13 and DS12.

hey Crystal! How cool - you are in melbourne and so am I ! Only, I'm in Melbourne, Florida,USA :)

Fx for you, what day are you on ?

Good luck!! Hope she stays away and you get your BFP tomorrow!! YOu testing or just going straight for the blood test?

Well, I did a test with FMU and still showing negative. Aside from Saturday, I've tested every day since 8-9 dpo and all BFNs, except ONE. I got a faint pos with a Fact Plus on St. PAtty's day. But, it was blue dye so i was nervous, AND i have done more fact plus tests (2) since then and both BFN.

& since it's now Monday............... giving AF til NOON eastern time to show her nasty face, and if no-show I'm heading over to the lab for a blood hcg test........ I've never had a 33 day cycle, and that's where I am at today! Oh, and temp still above coverline this morning, so that makes 18 days above!

FX for you dear. Good luck. Hope you get some answers today and its a BFP!!

*sigh*

Thanks Reeds... unfortunately, blood test was BFN as well. I know technically I'm not "out" til Af gets me, but I should have AF now! and if not, I should have a BFP.

DH and I were at Walmart after we got the bfn news, and there was a pg. teen, and he was like "that's effed up. Why not us?!" . . .So he's bummed too.

I'm going to be NTNP next 2 months, but staying in the TTC group because if I feel like I am pg at some point I need my fellow SS close by :)
However, until I Get either AF or a Late-BFP, I am going to lay low a bit because this is consuming me and I need to step back and not immerse myself so much. .

Chanti I know exactly how you feel. We let it consume us and eneded in a huge fight and I left for a few days. We are much better now and patienlty waiting for the next cycle and a new approach. I am also going to be quiting my job which will take a ton of stress off me!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->