Need a TTC buddy

i have been ntnp since 2005 and ttc properly since 2007 im currently on my 3rd round of clomid am on 150mg this cycle and i am from suuny old catterick in north yorkshire wot bout u xx

Hi guys:howdy:

LaRockera, invited me over:flower:

I am kinda on cycle day one - I have clockwork 29 day cycles and get :witch: on day 29 - today. I take progesterone when get bding in my fertile time, which delays :witch: but I still have my same cycle, as if she came day 29:shrug:My body must be obsessive complusive.

Hoping we get lots of BFP's over the summer:thumbup: Come on June!

CW

Okay, I love this little group! Not too small, not too big, different but same.
Special thanks to Mrs-C, my very first ttc buddy that started it. I do hope I have five bump buddies very very soon. You should add each other too if you want :friends:

I think we're more or less on the same age group? I'm 29, in the UK, on cd2. I was on microgynon for four years but stopped taking it a year ago, a little while before OH and me got engaged. We've been NTNP since April, so June will be my very first attempt on TTC.

I went and had full prenatal tests this April.

At the mo I'm trying to see it as an adventure. I always keep in mind the statistics:

-30% will conceive within three months
-50% within six
-85% within a year.

So as June will be my very official month of trying, I don't have any expectations (or this is what I say :blush:)

I do hope though that we'll all make it in the first trimester section sooner than later. And whoever gets there first, reserves some nice seats for the rest :happydance:

I'm from the US, as I said earlier am new to ttc, but have high hopes. I 'm due for AF the 14th so fx she doesn't show for me or any of you ladies!!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding LaRockera!!! Me and the DH will have our two year wedding anniversary on Aug. 2nd, goes by so fast, until your TTC...lol

Hi guys,

I am from the US but living in Russia right now.

I have been (gulp) ttc officialy since 2006. Now do not panic anyone - mine is a special case, as I am hypothyroid but was not properly diagnosed. I have had a few miscarriages - and then a long break of no pregnancies. I began medication in September but we have not been able to ttc every month due to travel for work. We are on six months now medicated - where we were togther at my fertile time.

I am (gulp again) over 30! Yikes time flies:shrug: OH is a wee bit older than me:haha:

Looking forward to hopefully having a bump and being bump buddies soon:flower:

I will work on my siggy soon. Spent some time today trying to get a pic in my avatar. I tried turtles, frogs, tree sloths and other faves of mine... but all were either invalid or not allowed for some reason:cry:
Must go check my soup!
Talk later,
CW

I posted this on a thread of it's own early this morning, but haven't really had any responses, so figured I'd ask you ladies and see if you are any more informed that i. Sorry if TMI. So last night CM was clear and sticky almost like jelly, not quite like EWCM.
Then this morning it was cloudy and creamy what exactly does this mean??
Sorry for TMI, but I am pretty confused with all this CM reading stuff, does this mean I o already or not? I am on CD18 of what has been a 28 day cycle. Can anyone give me a little insight? Thanks!!!

Hi guys,

I have been (gulp) ttc officialy since 2006. Now do not panic anyone - mine is a special case, as I am hypothyroid but was not properly diagnosed. I have had a few miscarriages - and then a long break of no pregnancies. I began medication in September but we have not been able to ttc every month due to travel for work. We are on six months now medicated - where we were togther at my fertile time.

I am (gulp again) over 30! Yikes time flies:shrug: OH is a wee bit older than me:haha:

I will work on my siggy soon. Spent some time today trying to get a pic in my avatar. I tried turtles, frogs, tree sloths and other faves of mine... but all were either invalid or not allowed for some reason:cry:
Must go check my soup!
Talk later,
CW

You know, it may be true that a woman's fertility is in its peak in her late 20s, but I think there's a lot of panic being spread on the over 30s... My OH's aunt had her first child around 35, had two m/c afterwards (one was caused by losing her sister, my OH's mum :cry:), and then had a beautiful girl, after turning 40 (one of my flower girls-to-be :flower:) Perhaps one needs to be a bit more cautious after 35, take care of their diet, lifestyle, all that, but there so many of women having babies at that age every day. Especially nowadays, that women build careers and move mountains! :winkwink:

Re avatar, erhaps it's the pix size? Sometimes you cannot upload if it exceeds a certain limit? Try to take the size down a bit, and quite likely it'll work.

Hi guys,

Must go check my soup!
Talk later,
CW

I'll update my signature with everyone's details.

CW - If you search google images you can select on the left the size of the pic. Enter 190 as the max pixel and it should then let you add it - I had the same trouble.

I am expecting to OV any day now. Still BDing everyother day trying to catch the eggy.

Hopefully we can all go through and be bump buddies soon!

I'll keep my FX for you Mrs-C, happy BDing for you and baby dust!!! I'm not sure if I O'd or if I'm about to based on cm but I too will be be BDing hopes of catching that egg.

Hi all, do you mind if i join you?
Im on my 5th cycle ttc #1 - CD12 and should o any day now, my cycles are 25 -28 days & im not using opks so Im not entirely sure when.
Im 27 & DP is 28, living in NZ with our 4 dogs & cant wait for a BFP!!

Welcome BabyDreamer82! I will add you to my signature!! I'm not using OPKs either so I'm doing it based on cycle days and CM. I to should O soon or have already,not super sure, hope we all get BFPs soon!!!

I posted this on a thread of it's own early this morning, but haven't really had any responses, so figured I'd ask you ladies and see if you are any more informed that i. Sorry if TMI. So last night CM was clear and sticky almost like jelly, not quite like EWCM.
Sorry for TMI, but I am pretty confused with all this CM reading stuff, does this mean I o already or not? I am on CD18 of what has been a 28 day cycle. Can anyone give me a little insight? Thanks!!!

I really wouldn't know. I'm only starting to observe these things this month. I'd advise you had a look at the big thread of pregnancy symptoms in the TTC section, in case you read something similar? Or, I don't know, could it be semen coming out? I usually get a tiny bit of yellowish sticky stuff, and then I dry up before AF. Sorry I can't help more :shrug:

I am expecting to OV any day now. Still BDing everyother day trying to catch the eggy.

Hopefully we can all go through and be bump buddies soon!

That's the best phase I reckon :rofl::rofl::rofl: This is really exciting, :bunny::bunny::bunny:we'll keep our fx for you, hon! Hope it's already happened!

I can't way for AF to scram, so that OH and I can have a little fun :winkwink:

Hi all, do you mind if i join you?
Im on my 5th cycle ttc #1 - CD12 and should o any day now, my cycles are 25 -28 days & im not using opks so Im not entirely sure when.
Im 27 & DP is 28, living in NZ with our 4 dogs & cant wait for a BFP!!

Hello! Welcome!
:hugs:

Hmmm...I would say the clear, jelly like CM is fertile and maybe today is beginning to not be fertile. I don't get great CM, mine is more like rubber cement than slippery eggwhite (sorry for TMI). I would assume you have already O'd..if you take your temp in the am, that can also give you insight as to if you've o'd or not.

[/QUOTE]

You know, it may be true that a woman's fertility is in its peak in her late 20s, but I think there's a lot of panic being spread on the over 30s... My OH's aunt had her first child around 35, had two m/c afterwards (one was caused by losing her sister, my OH's mum :cry:), and then had a beautiful girl, after turning 40 (one of my flower girls-to-be :flower:) Perhaps one needs to be a bit more cautious after 35, take care of their diet, lifestyle, all that, but there so many of women having babies at that age every day. Especially nowadays, that women build careers and move mountains! :winkwink:

Re avatar, erhaps it's the pix size? Sometimes you cannot upload if it exceeds a certain limit? Try to take the size down a bit, and quite likely it'll work.[/QUOTE]

Thanks:flower: but I feel ok as have gotten pregnant before - think will be able to again. It may take a little longer tho:shrug:
I hate wasting cycles though and sometimes it cannot be helped. I had a few days of perfect EWCM in March but we were in different countries:dohh:

I get the jelly - gummy type, sometimes before and after EWCM. My guess is you may still be transitioning. Do you get watery? That is a good sign. Sometimes EWCM is not visible unless you check internally.

I'll update my signature with everyone's details.

CW - If you search google images you can select on the left the size of the pic. Enter 190 as the max pixel and it should then let you add it - I had the same trouble.

Thanks will try! Once it said my pic was too big the other times invalid - but maybe that was the same thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->