Need a TTC buddy

Hi all, hope your well.
Im not sure but think I might be in the 2ww, I either had O cramps last night or drank far too much ginger beer - we went out & I was driver got home far too late with a killer headache that I still have - feel like I have a hangover - not fair when I was the only sober one!!

Oh yea, 4 dogs is far too many! costs a fortune to feed them & so much harder to keep track of them! We live on a farm so they have plenty of space to run around.

LaRockera, how exciting, it's going to go by so fast!! Do you have your dress? I'm sure you do, any pics?? I was married in August 08, I was so stressed about everything running around like a basket case.
I think I'm in my tww wait as well. As far as the symptom checking goes, as soon as I read other peoples symptoms and them ending up w/BFP, I'm like I think I have that, I for sure have that, but of course never noticed until reading about it...lol. I hope we all get our BFP this cycle... FX

Oh yea, 4 dogs is far too many! costs a fortune to feed them & so much harder to keep track of them! We live on a farm so they have plenty of space to run around.

What kind of dogs do you have? I have a rottweiler and a yellow lab, both weigh in at 105. And I'm with you, even though I only have two, they eat a ton of food!!!

LaRockera, how exciting, it's going to go by so fast!! Do you have your dress? I'm sure you do, any pics?? I was married in August 08, I was so stressed about everything running around like a basket case.
I think I'm in my tww wait as well. As far as the symptom checking goes, as soon as I read other peoples symptoms and them ending up w/BFP, I'm like I think I have that, I for sure have that, but of course never noticed until reading about it...lol. I hope we all get our BFP this cycle... FX

Hey, thanks :flower: Dress obtained indeed, and safely delivered by courier to my mum only today! I think I will be running around like a basket case on the day, and drive everybody mad :tease: I can be a real pain at times. Talking about Mediterranean temperament! I'm the real McCoy. Ha.

Say, guys, I'm on cd3 today, and AF has vanished! I'm a bit worried :huh: I had a normal heavy-ish flow yesterday, and used tampons throughout the whole day apart from the nighttime (apologies for tmi!), and today nothing, null, nada. Just a tiny bit that looks like spotting more than light period. 1cd was pretty light as well, and the initial spotting occurred only after I... well... ahem... caused it :blush: by 'making my uterus contract'.
The annoying thing is, I never really monitored my periods. I'm not sure if this is really unusual or not. I'll wait and see what happens the next days- if I keep having light flow or spotting, it's probably the tampons that did the job.

Am I being paranoid, you reckon? :huh:

What kind of dogs do you have? I have a rottweiler and a yellow lab, both weigh in at 105. And I'm with you, even though I only have two, they eat a ton of food!!!

I have an old staffy/lab, a mastiff/dogo x with allsorts of others, another x breed dunno what she is but she is getting BIG - she is only 6 months & a Schnoodle (my special girl) who is going to have pups in 2 weeks - so exciting! and scary:).

Hey, thanks :flower: Dress obtained indeed, and safely delivered by courier to my mum only today! I think I will be running around like a basket case on the day, and drive everybody mad :tease: I can be a real pain at times. Talking about Mediterranean temperament! I'm the real McCoy. Ha.

Say, guys, I'm on cd3 today, and AF has vanished! I'm a bit worried :huh: I had a normal heavy-ish flow yesterday, and used tampons throughout the whole day apart from the nighttime (apologies for tmi!), and today nothing, null, nada. Just a tiny bit that looks like spotting more than light period. 1cd was pretty light as well, and the initial spotting occurred only after I... well... ahem... caused it :blush: by 'making my uterus contract'.
The annoying thing is, I never really monitored my periods. I'm not sure if this is really unusual or not. I'll wait and see what happens the next days- if I keep having light flow or spotting, it's probably the tampons that did the job.

Maybe you should wait a day or to & then test just to be sure?
My period was a bit strange last time, Since I stopped BC I had been having heavy flow for about 4 days then lighter for 1 or 2 with spotting for another 2 days, this time I only had heavy for 2 days, day 4 & 5 there was nothing for most of the day maybe just a bit of spotting, then more normal spotting on day 6. It had me confused but i dunno maybe it just my body settling down.
I did test just to be sure cos I had read that a lot of women dont realise they are pg cos they have what they think is a normal period, maybe just a bit lighter.

Maybe you should wait a day or to & then test just to be sure?
My period was a bit strange last time, Since I stopped BC I had been having heavy flow for about 4 days then lighter for 1 or 2 with spotting for another 2 days, this time I only had heavy for 2 days, day 4 & 5 there was nothing for most of the day maybe just a bit of spotting, then more normal spotting on day 6. It had me confused but i dunno maybe it just my body settling down.
I did test just to be sure cos I had read that a lot of women dont realise they are pg cos they have what they think is a normal period, maybe just a bit lighter.

Thanks, hon! I'm fairly sure I'm not preggers, my temp dipped a couple of days before AF and has stayed down. I talked to my mum this morning and she said that sometimes it happens, and that it's probably happened before, but was not observing so carefully back then and did not notice. I was a bit concerned because I had cramps from the day of ovulation onwards, but my mum said if there was something wrong up there my body would have given me more signs, like itchiness or burning or intense pain. I only have spotting today, I'll monitor and see how it goes. Cramps have gone away two days ago.

LaRockera, do you know the length of a normal periods? Have you just come off BC? I'd wait a few days and see what happens, but if you have been overly stressed lately that could definately have an effect on it. Oh, are you going on a honeymoon?
What a busy day today!!! ahhhh, work this morning, BIL birthday BBQ, them my dad's Birthday get together. And do to slacking, I have to find some time inbetween to get some presents, darn procrastinating...lol. I think I'm going to have to send the DH out while I'm at work to get their presents. Always feel like I'm running, running, running! Are any of you going to be SAHM once you have lo?

LaRockera, do you know the length of a normal periods? Have you just come off BC? I'd wait a few days and see what happens, but if you have been overly stressed lately that could definately have an effect on it. Oh, are you going on a honeymoon?
What a busy day today!!! ahhhh, work this morning, BIL birthday BBQ, them my dad's Birthday get together. And do to slacking, I have to find some time inbetween to get some presents, darn procrastinating...lol. I think I'm going to have to send the DH out while I'm at work to get their presents. Always feel like I'm running, running, running! Are any of you going to be SAHM once you have lo?

We're thinking of going to NY for our honeymoon but later on, at the end of October. Heard the city is beautiful during autumn.

Re AF, well, I thought I knew my normal pattern but now I'm not so sure :shrug: because I never really paid close attention to flow, and this time it doesn't seem to be that unusual- I just went straight on from heavy (cd2) to light (cd3) and now spotting (cd4). I usually get a day or two of medium/light flow after heavy. I am on cd4 today, and it's quite possible light flow will return later or tomorrow (sometimes it does disappear for the day halfway through my AF days, and comes back after a day or less than a day in a light flow or spotting). I think the tampons did it, perhaps it would have taken the blood a little while more to emerge in a sanitary pant (apologies for way tmi :blush:).

Actually, I have a confession to make :blush: I did experiment with the tampons this time to see if I could get rid of the blood earlier, as my wedding is on the 3rd of July and wouldn't want to be bleeding on the day... Only now I'm not sure if my experiment worked, or if all I managed was to confuse myself :tease:

Well done, smart-arse... :dohh:

No one knows on my end either besides my parents and the DH. That why this is such a great place, people to talk to who are in the same boat, can't really talk to anyone else about it, except for you ladies, very happy to be part of this group:happydance:

No one knows on my end either besides my parents and the DH. That why this is such a great place, people to talk to who are in the same boat, can't really talk to anyone else about it, except for you ladies, very happy to be part of this group:happydance:

Ditto :flower:

Hi Ladies! Fun to wake up and read all of your posts! Dragonfly, where in the US do you live? I'm in Minnesota(hence MinneGirl):winkwink:

LaRockera, as far as your periods go--I have found that anytime I wear a tampon it almost completely stops my period! I have always worried/wondered about this, but just no longer attempt to wear them. I brought it up to my GYNO this past Feb and she looked at me like I was crazy...so who knows.:growlmad: In any event, now that I am TTC I analyze it as well--is it too light/too heavy/right color? I never thought I would put this much time into analyzing things like my period and CM:rofl:I'm sure you ladies can relate.

Well it is a :rain:day here! DH is out golfing and I'm hanging with my two big goldens! Thinking of making a big pot of soup?

Oh & LaRockera, best of luck with your wedding preparations. I got married in Aug 2007 and have to say, it was one of the most fun days of my life. Oh & I also have been meaning to tell you that I lived in London for four months, back in 2002 and LOVED it! I was studying abroad in College, and did not want to return home. Do you live in London, or outside the city?

:hug:

Oh & one last thing, you ladies should go to www.countdowntopregnancy.com and add the ticker to your signature, it will help us to all know where the others are at in the cycle...otherwise, I fear I'll ask you each too many times!:hugs:

Hello ladies, good morning, or afternoon (depending in where you live). MinneGirl, I live in Illinois. So actually not terribly far from you:winkwink: The rain held out for the 1st BBQ, but the it poured for my dad's, had a great time any way!
My DH told his sister the we were ttc (she is 6 months pregnant and have a son) she was so excited!!! I get along really well with the inlaws, but we don't hang out much with SIL. She works nights and we are on day! She started telling me all about o test and where I could find them. I didn't let on that I knew quite a bit about them do to this site (I'm not using them at the time).
My DH also told our best friends. His BF is married to my BF, and my BF say there is still so much she wants to do before getting pregnant and her DH really wants a LO. So she says to my DH, I thought you said you weren't ready for a baby (my DH has been saying he's not ready I think we should wait(this was before we dedcided TTC)) and he tells her, no I'm ready, as she's like oh I can't believe you are trying already. And her DH was so excited for us! Now this is my BF, I was a little shocked that she was so :wacko: about it.
I am going to try and figure out this ticker thing, but to let everyone know I am in the TTW and testing will be 6/14-17 if AF doesn't show FX she doesn't!!! For any of us!! :bfp: For all!!!

I'm now in the TWW. :coffee:

Will be testing 19/20 June if she doesn't show. Not feeling confident this month. I do think my O might be back to normal though after coming off the pill, so that's something!

Hi girls,
sorry been away - took an unplanned break from my obsessing as had another BFN cycle. Sometimes they are hard to take:cry: boo.
Last night when we were walking home it was still light at 11pm - did not go to bed till after midnight and I got up at 6am - bright as well:shrug:but could have slept another hour - I think all the extra light is confusing me.
Will have to go back and read up to see what I missed.
CW:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"