Need a TTC buddy

Hi all, do you mind if i join you?
Im on my 5th cycle ttc #1 - CD12 and should o any day now, my cycles are 25 -28 days & im not using opks so Im not entirely sure when.
Im 27 & DP is 28, living in NZ with our 4 dogs & cant wait for a BFP!!

Hi:flower:
Four dogs - wow - I am jealousO:) I love animals!
I used to track OV - only by CM and it was pretty straightforward. Only thing is you cannot ever be entirely sure of OV unless temp. I managed to get pregant a few times with only tracking CM. I think if you go by CM and as an extra assurance Opk's you should be fine.

Hello ladies, how is everyone today? CW how long are you in Russia for? Is your OH there with you? Do you have any animals? I have two dogs (beasts) and two cats. Wow BabyDreamer82, four dogs! I feel like with just the two they have taken over the house, but they are big dogs and the house isn't overly big either. What kind of dogs do you have? Mrs-C, I think we are pretty close to the same schedule, but I think I must have already O'd based on cm and what I have been reading! Hope it works for us all this cycle!!!!! Come on BFP's!!!! winston83, are those your kids in the pic? MinneGirl, how long have you been ttc? Larockera, are you ttc#1? well you ladies have a great day!!!!

Hello ladies, how is everyone today? CW how long are you in Russia for? Is your OH there with you? Do you have any animals? I have two dogs (beasts) and two cats. Wow BabyDreamer82, four dogs! I feel like with just the two they have taken over the house, but they are big dogs and the house isn't overly big either. What kind of dogs do you have? Mrs-C, I think we are pretty close to the same schedule, but I think I must have already O'd based on cm and what I have been reading! Hope it works for us all this cycle!!!!! Come on BFP's!!!! winston83, are those your kids in the pic? MinneGirl, how long have you been ttc? Larockera, are you ttc#1? well you ladies have a great day!!!!

Yep, I'm trying for my first :baby:.

Fingers crossed :hugs:

hi guys ttc aswell would really like a buddy! not too sure how to start a new thread etc. any help with getting around site would be great. going to come off pill in july not sure what to expect. will be trying for no 2! help xxx:wacko:

hi guys ttc aswell would really like a buddy! not too sure how to start a new thread etc. any help with getting around site would be great. going to come off pill in july not sure what to expect. will be trying for no 2! help xxx:wacko:

On the main page, there is thread called forum help and testing, that should help you find information about the site and how to do things.:winkwink:

On the main page, there is thread called forum help and testing, that should help you find information about the site and how to do things.:winkwink:

BnB is like any other forum, really. You can start a new thread, respond to a thread or just browse threads for information and advice. Also, you can befriend a member by going to their profile and double-clicking on the option 'befriend SoandSo' which is placed underneath their list of friends.

It just take a little bit of navigating around, and sooner than you know, you're addicted.

Welcome to BnB :flower: You're welcome to join us, or start a new thread on the TTC Buddies forum (the one you're in at the mo actually) by posting 'Looking for a TTC buddy'- and say a few things about you, and you'll get lots of responses. :winkwink:

Good morning, my TTC friends!! I love that we are all on this journey together..from all parts of the world! Yes, I am TTC my first, and am on my
5th cycle...REALLY trying for 2 of them so far. I live in Minnesota with my DH and two big golden retrievers, who I love dearly. They are my babies!:winkwink: My DH gets home today from a business trip, so we are going to start getting BUSY:sex: for the next week! LOL.

We are also TTC # 1. We are in the UK and also have 2 dogs! They are my babies. One is not well at the moment with an eye ulcer. Poor thing.

I think I OV'd today so last attempts for this month is tonight and tomorrow. Then I will be in the TWW. I am going to try not to symptom spot because every month I think I am and then I'm not!

My doc said 6-8 months after coming off the pill. We are going into our six month so :shrug: maybe!

How is everyone else doing today?

yes huni they are my kids corey 11 jordan 8 and rach 6 tomoro xxx

okey dokey ladies whats crackalackin lol (watched madagascar too much) went 4 my 21 day bloods today but think it was toooo early coz my cycle is 35 and am supposed to ov tomoz so just gna keep my fx and get jiggy lol how my lovely girls doin x

I'm not doing too bad. Think I'll be in the TWW from tomorrow. Not looking forward to that! Just going to try and get through it without thinking too much about it.

We're away next weekend so that will distract me!

Look at all this action, and I'm still sinking into the bottomless fathoms of inertia:growlmad: cd3 for me today. Very exciting <sarcasm>

Wedding's approaching though :wedding: World Cup on this week as well, so no chance I can convince OH not to have his couple of pints :haha: Oh well.... This will also be the first month I'm trying OPKs, now that will be interesting.

Mrs-C, I made the same promise to myself for my upcoming (although still in the faaar distance) 2WW. No symptom-tracking. Or that's what I keep telling myself. Anyhow, my previous cycle taught me a very good lesson. I was so convinced I had 'symptoms' :fool:. Actually I did. They were just AF symptoms :hissy:

How's everyone else???

Oh, I did some wedding shopping today. Got a flower clip for me, and a hair band and purse set for my flower girls :flower:

Kept me well busy :telephone:

I agree...my 2WW this time will not be analyzed like a mad woman! I SWORE the last two months that I had all the symptoms...but yep, they were AF symtpoms:sad2:

I plan on keeping very busy--I love cooking, so I plan to do some serious cooking and getting together with friends, and doing fun things with the DH:winkwink:

All these icons crack me up...:muaha:

Yay, it's Friday and I'm leaving work soon!! Hooraayy!!!!:wine: Just one glass!

wen do u get wed babe xxxx

July the 3rd... Which means that, unless nature dictates otherwise, I'll be on my last days of AF :dohh: I don't want to take a pill and mess with my periods though, not when I'm ttc. I'll just have to live with it :shrug:

i met my hubby wen iwas 14 am 29 now loo i love bein married its ace xxxxxxxxxx

wen do u get wed babe xxxx

July the 3rd... Which means that, unless nature dictates otherwise, I'll be on my last days of AF :dohh: I don't want to take a pill and mess with my periods though, not when I'm ttc. I'll just have to live with it :shrug:

Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: and then it won't matter!

You must be excited about the wedding. I remember running around like a nutter in the last weeks trying to get it all sorted. The day before I was going through the phone book looking for fingerless gloves - my BM suggested it right at the last minute. I then drove around looking for a colour match. :nope:

I met mine seven years ago, in Leeds. We've been living together for six years (we started of as flatmates, although I had cheekily suggested that back then, when we went down to London job-scouting :haha:). So you see, we've lived together for ages.

Excited does not even begin to describe it. I'm all over the place! Thing is, I'll be in the UK since the 17th anyway, so not much I can do. Got a final assignment to submit too- which I HAVE to begin writing at some point :blush:- and then... countdown! Then of course, my fertile days will keep me busy... :haha:

Thank you for your :bfp: wish, Mrs-C! Hopefully our group will make an impressive appearance in the first tri forums soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->