Need a TTC buddy

Hahah I joined that before I saw Cedars posts and fell about laughing :haha:

BD and Sequeena - Yes but I WAS just trying to be helpful at first....:shrug: I posted a link I had previously posted in the waiting to try section. Then went back a while later and saw I had been shouted at - so tried to defend myself but it just got worse. Btw it was not a big girl thread when I posted at first this girl had just posted a question Re ttc and being overweight.
Meh - so now I am an evil troll. It does bother me people are twisting what I said and even saying things I did not say to gain momentum - grrr - it is like Jerry Springer.
Thats how I did meet Palestrina btw on that thread - so something good did come of it. :)

Ah girls I did not test. But feel V- wet - either I am preg or AF is on its way. Sorry am just a chicken - don't want to know so I can still hope:blush:

Ah ignore it. People will take offence at everything these days :wacko:

SMEP starts tomorrow... oh and I dtd tonight, hope that doesn't affect anything :blush:

LMAO @ Paul O'Grady on a camel :haha: Ah, I don't suppose any of you girls have heard of him?
https://www.topnews.in/files/images/Paul-O-Grady1.jpeg

Better known as Lily Savage
https://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_02/LillySavageMOS_468x403.jpg

I love him, he's such a funny down to earth bloke :thumbup:

Cedar hun test whenever you want :hugs:

I need to find this thread. I agree BD, the fiery threads make me laugh my ass off. It's so entertaining.

Cedar & Bd, good news please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going in the am to check my follies and see how they are coming along and if the clomid did anything interesting :)

Cedar have you caved yet?

I just went to the supermarket on my way home from work & I was SO strong - I didnt buy any tests. Im going to wait till tomorrow.

Well I pretty sure my bbs are sore & its not my mind - hopefully a good sign. Also Im sooo tired but I have just worked a really busy 11 hour shift so thats probably why.

I cant wait til tomorrow, Im going to try on wedding dresses - Im nervous.

Cedar have you caved yet?

I just went to the supermarket on my way home from work & I was SO strong - I didnt buy any tests. Im going to wait till tomorrow.

Well I pretty sure my bbs are sore & its not my mind - hopefully a good sign. Also Im sooo tired but I have just worked a really busy 11 hour shift so thats probably why.

I cant wait til tomorrow, Im going to try on wedding dresses - Im nervous.

Nope -Cedarwood is a big fat chicken:blush: There I said it before anyone else can! I have not tested yet - AF was due yesterday:shrug: But my last cycle was wonky from the travel - this could be an after effect:shrug:

Hope what you are feeling is a good sign - FX'D:flower:

Going in on sunday morning 7am for an ultrasound and follow up on my follicle. Very exciting stuff lol!

What is dpo?

Hi Gals!
Wow, you girls are strong! I can't believe neither of you have tested. Fx'd to tight!!!!

I just got home from my ultrasound...as the nurse said "WOW, you really liked the clomid!!!" I produced some HUGE follicles, three of them. I'll probably end up with triplets. Haha, JK. The follicles were great...the problem is my lining. It only measured 5mm, she said anything under 6 is not good, as it can prevent implantation. So I'm not counting on getting pregnant, but praying that maybe it thickens up a little and I am able to get pregnant. I guess the good news is that the clomid worked, now I may need something else to help with the lining. Not sure what that is, but I suppose I'll figure that out if this doesn't work. It was pretty cool to see these LARGE follicles, as opposed to my cd2 ultrasound when they were just specs on the screen. To give you an idea, on the screen now, they were about 3 inches wide x 4 inches wide! Of course, they are blown up a ton for the purposes of measuring them, but that is how much larger they have become! Very cool :)

FX'd for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plaestrina - good luck! dpo = days past ovulation

Minnegirl - Yay for huge follicles :D What the frick are these follicles anyway? :haha: Boo for thin lining :( Here's hoping it thins up! It's only 1mm more! :pray:

BD - Well done for resisting temptation!!

Cedar - good luck hope your :bfp: is looming!!

NO, we need to THICKEN up :) Follicles are what produce the eggs--they need to be a certain size, etc to pop an egg. I had two that were huge and one that was borderline large. So I guess I could pop more than one egg.

Ok girls - took a test about an hr ago.....

And.....

HAVE

A

fAINT PINK LINE!:happydance:

Am happy but very cautious - have a history of mcs and chemicals but it has been along time since any line - so am pleased:flower:

Will not test tomorow - I think but use fmu Monday morning if no bleeding by then to see if the test has darkend and will also get a beta (can just go to a clinic here and get one if pay for it).

Minnie - yay for the follies but boo on the lining. Can they give you estradroil (sp?) or some other estrogen boost to help with the lining. Maybe ask for future reference or ask about Femara - less chance of multiple follies but usually no problems with lining.

Good luck at your Appt 2mor Palestrina:flower: Here are some other common abreviations (fmu - first morning urine and EWCM - egg white cervical mucus)

BD - FX'D:dust:

It is very light so do not think will show up well but if get a darker one Mon will post and if get a beta monday (fx'd no bleeding) will take a pic of my beta number:thumbup:

FX'd for you hun I'm sooooo excited!!

You won't believe what my OH told me today!!

The ryder cup (golf) is being held in my country's capital; Cardiff. 2 people that OH know were going to be at a posh hotel at the same time (think it's either where the cup is being held or near it). Well they only had representatives of the Beckhams phoning them to buy their rooms!!

In the end one bloke had £80,000 and the other bloke had his £75,000 mortgage paid off! Just for 2 rooms in a bloody hotel!!!

Why oh why didn't I buy a room there?! I could have GOT a mortgage with that money! :haha:

Minne thats great news about the folly! Is there any supplement or something that can help with thickening the lining?

Im getting nervous about testing now, going by when i THINK i ov'ed AF should be here tomorrow, but going by my longest cycle she may not be here til Weds, if I get a BFN & no AF tomorrow I'll prob go crazy:wacko:

YAY CEDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be cautiously excited with you! This is awesome. Please post a pic as soon as a camera can pick up the 2nd line!!!

Fx'd for you too BD. Maybe this is an extra lucky month for us!

Yeah, I know there is stuff they can do for the lining-probably just not take clomid again. I don't really know to be honest. I was thinking though, if my lining is 5mm, tomorrow it may be like 6mm and I likely won't ovulate until Monday--so you just never know, right?!

I'm staying optimistic still! :)

Thats a good theory Minne - I think its feasible.

So I found the most beautiful dress today!! I think I looked beautiful in it. Unfortunatley its 3 times my dress budget.:nope:
So Im going to do some searching online to see if I can find it/or similar for cheaper.

So I tested, Im the most confused Ive ever been...:wacko:
I had a pink line after 3 minutes, not too faint but not dark either so I quickly dipped my digi, while that was doing its thing I looked at my first test & the line had faded - this is after about 8 mins now its gone :cry: I dont think I can see anything! the digi came back 'not pregnant'.
I will retest in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->