Need a TTC buddy

Hey guys - not bleeding or spoting so far so FX'd:flower:

BD - I think digis are less sensitive than most other tests. Sometimes I think I see a 2nd line on regular a pee stick before the test is fully dry - maybe that is what happened?:(
I got a bfn 12 dpo and now a very faint line 17dpo - so hang in there:flower:

Minnie - that is good you have a bit of time for the lining to get thicker:thumbup: I have seen girls take (estradroil sp?) for linings on clomid but am a fan of Femara!

Sequeena - wow - that is a nice example of money just falling into your lap! Pure chance too!

this was a definate line - so I dunno,I got so freakin excited, thats why I used the digi, the instructions said to read the results after 3 mins but before 10 mins.
Im so pissed off I wasted the digi!

Im getting AF cramps now so Im expecting she will be here in the morning.
Thank god its nearly bed time - Im getting too anxious.

Digis ARE not very sensitive! Everyone raves about them but a lot of women have had positive tests then a bfn on a digi! :hugs:

The walk is todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :dance:

However there has been weather warnings for my area :rolleyes: Gonna be a wet one ladies!

Cedarwood, I won't congratulate you until monday fingers crossed though!!! Good thoughts.

Minni I hope your follicles work for you girl. I'm going to get mine looked at today. Nervous!

BabyD- congrats are in order?? I don't want to jump the gun.

Really excited, doc says I have 2 huge follicles and my lining is at 10mm which he said is really good though not sure what that means. We are within 48 hours of the big O lol!

The thickness of the lining (I assume) depends on whether the egg can implant or not. 6mm is minimum apparently so your lining is great!! Really good news about the follicles too :dance:

OKAY, Babydreamer, did you test again?????!!!!!!!!!!! Digi's are not as sensitive as other tests, so it still may totally be a BFP. Please update us!

Palestrina, yay for two large follies!! And great news on your lining. Mine was only 5cm, which isn't great. 10 is perfect!!! Hopefully mine grows quickly before implantation!

Morning girls,

Palestrina - Sequeenas right about the lining, thats really great news!

Well I just did another test & I dunno.... after 6 mins I thought I saw a line but now Im not sure. I think these tests are 50mlU so Im going to go to the pharmacy once its open & get a more sensitive test, as long as AF isn't here by then.

Well I'm totally confused here!! AF finished 3 days ago, today is cd 9... I've had pains all day and when I went to the loo I had brown blood in my knickers :wacko:

Morning girls,

Palestrina - Sequeenas right about the lining, thats really great news!

Well I just did another test & I dunno.... after 6 mins I thought I saw a line but now Im not sure. I think these tests are 50mlU so Im going to go to the pharmacy once its open & get a more sensitive test, as long as AF isn't here by then.

Wow 50 miu you'd have to be further along I think than what you are to get a good line on that xxx Try to get a 10 miu xx

they say 'test as early as the first day of you missed period', the chemist opens in an hour & half.

I would have brushed it off as a def neg if I had seen the line in the first min or two, but it was after 3 mins, then gone by 10 :shrug:

Oh well at least AF isnt here yet & Im not cramping at the moment.

Well I just tested because I've been cramping all day and had brown blood in my underwear... bit weird for cd 9

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/037-4.jpg?t=1286128804

:growlmad:

Can't be OV surely?!

Well I just went & bought 3 different types of test - it was so embarrassing at the checkout - there was a policeman next to me - it must of looked strange buying 3 boxes of hpts:wacko:

Anyway I dipped 1 (a blue dye) into my pee from this morning & nothing - it was 3 hours old so I dont know if that would make a difference. Im trying to hold it for another 2hrs - Im busting to go tho - its only been 2 hrs since I last peed tho. I do pee a LOT in the mornings..

A bit bummed there was nothing on that last test, I may have dipped it for too long as well - i checked it a bit later and it was dripping - eeewwww!

Awwww, girl. So sorry! I thought this was it for you. Just remember, you are getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting and you need to focus on your wedding :)

Huge hugs

So did I!! At least I dont cry about it anymore, Im pretty damn grumpy about it tho! Hopefully it will just hurry up & come full flow so i can relax.

I wonder how fat I would be at 18 weeks pg, I really need to get my arse into gear & order a dress but Im worried if I get one well then I WILL get pg & it wont fit come the wedding day.

Hey all.

Sequeena - maybe your hormones are off from last cycle? I know sometimes people spot around O but that is kind of early for your O right?

Palestrina - yay - hope you are busy:winkwink:!

BD - booo on AF:hugs:

Well guys had a teeny tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday - woke up and it has turned red:cry:. Was not totally unexpected due to the spotting. Now am not sure of my cycle though if this will be cycle day one or what - may O late:shrug: Not as disspointed as would be - something must be working for me to have gotten a line - so thats ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->