Need a TTC buddy

:hugs: Cedar & Babydreamer. I thought both of you were crossing over. Cedar, do you think it was a chemical? Uggh, why can't this be easier? Seriously, it just seems so unfair.

We went to an Oktoberfest party on Saturday at some friends house and she announced when we got there, very casually, that she was pregnant. I got excited for her and asked if she was excited to which she replied "uhhh, sort of--it wasn't really planned." She said they had unprotected sex twice a couple months ago. She doesn't even know how far along she is yet, because she just decided to take a pregnancy test. It took everything I had to hold back tears. How can someone who doesn't even WANT to get pregnant do it, and we are all dying to get pregnant, and it isn't happening? I know it is just life, but it just doesn't seem right.

We got our last BD in for this month. Hopefully the :spermy: are finding that egg as we speak. Ahhhh, I just PRAY. Although with the lining, I'm not getting my hopes up too much. It's just exciting to know that my tubes are clear, there are a couple of eggs and the timing was spot on.

:hugs: Cedar & Babydreamer. I thought both of you were crossing over. Cedar, do you think it was a chemical? Uggh, why can't this be easier? Seriously, it just seems so unfair.

We went to an Oktoberfest party on Saturday at some friends house and she announced when we got there, very casually, that she was pregnant. I got excited for her and asked if she was excited to which she replied "uhhh, sort of--it wasn't really planned." She said they had unprotected sex twice a couple months ago. She doesn't even know how far along she is yet, because she just decided to take a pregnancy test. It took everything I had to hold back tears. How can someone who doesn't even WANT to get pregnant do it, and we are all dying to get pregnant, and it isn't happening? I know it is just life, but it just doesn't seem right.

We got our last BD in for this month. Hopefully the :spermy: are finding that egg as we speak. Ahhhh, I just PRAY. Although with the lining, I'm not getting my hopes up too much. It's just exciting to know that my tubes are clear, there are a couple of eggs and the timing was spot on.

I think It can be classed as a chemical - technically I suppose it is supposed to be a line that shows up and then you get AF on time but it was pretty close to AF.
I know what you mean minnie:hugs: Consolation Though because we are trying we are taking prenatals and other vits, making sure we eat good food and watching alcohol and such (at least in the tww)! So that maybe will give out babies a head start on a good healthy life and good brain development:thumbup:

That said I think I will treat myself to a glass of wine tonight:wine:

That is a good way to look at it Cedar. Our babies will be extra healthy hopefully! :) Yes, a good glass of wine is a must when the bitch appears.

Hi girls!

Cedar -I hope you enjoyed that wine.
:thumbup:

Minne I have my fx that this will be your cycle!

Well AF finally came full flow just before bed last night - sooo uncomfortable but at least the crampings about gone so I can go to work pain free. I hate being at work when she starts hurting.. I get all sorry for myself :wacko:

So Im going to try & have another 'go with the flow' month & just bd if & when we feel like it. Im also going to try my hardest not to test until AF is late - I did so well this cycle, normally Ive been starting to test from 8dpo. But seeing I dont have a hell of a lot of luck with hpt I will try to wait.

Im trying to look at the bright side of not being pg this time - I wont be Huge for the wedding & i wont be due when we move -I would have been due 14th June, we will be moving about the 1st of june - coulda been hard.

We are going to give it another couple of months & then DF is going to go get his lil fellas checked out. If he is all ok well then I will go get tested.
Hopefully niether of us will have to.

Hi ladies....going to take my final test hopefully on Thursday and hoping for :bfp:!! Got a :bfn: today at 9 dpo.

I'm out for now. See my journal for details. If I don't see you for a while good luck ladies x

Uggh. Poor sequeena. I wish I could do something to help her :( Makes my life seem pretty damn easy, that is for sure.

Momof4- good luck!!! How long have you been trying for #5?

Palestrina--how are you?

Babydreamer, sorry the bitch got you. :hugs: I think your plan sounds good. Give it a couple more months and then do some basic tests to see if all systems are working.

Cedar, hope you are feeling okay hun.

AFM, i'm alright. Just 1 dpo :haha: Going to try really hard not to obsess and enjoy life :) If this month doesn't produce a BFP, I think the next few months will be "au naturale" again. Well, I guess depending on hubs SA. As long as that comes back clear, from what I understand, mine all came back okay. At least I will know that we aren't trying in vain. Knowing the lining issue, I'm going to research vitamins I can take to help with that, and also drink my raspberry leaf tea again next month. It was yummy anway.

Hi Mother of 4 - good luck with testing!

Wow I just read sequeena's journal...I dont even know what to say...

Minne when does your dh go for his tests?

how you doing cedar?

Hey when AF arrives do you guys ever hope that it might be different? Like maybe it will be lighter or wont last as long & maybe it isn't AF at all?
:wacko: Crazy. I always check to see if its normal just incase it might be late/heavy implantation bleeding...stupid aye.

DH goes for his test on Thursday. Fx'd so tight he has good swimmers.

Yes, I do the same thing every month--thinking AF may be a fluke..you aren't silly at all!

oh good. Well this time it is a bit lighter - not light enough for IB - and not as painful,a bit better than last time which was lighter than it had been too.
Im wonderinng if its my body still settling down from the pill.
Can it take 9 months to get back to normal?
I wish I could remember what it was like before the pill, Im sure it only lasted like 4/5 days in total- where now it has been about 7 days including a few days spotting at the end.

Hi girlies,

Well - darnit - still spotting:shrug:
BD - I am in a similar boat....:bike: Wish would make up its mind!

Minnie good attitude:thumbup:

Sequeena - hon - read your post this morn - hope are feeling better and find a way to deal with things:hugs:

Palestrina and Momof4 - :wave:

CW

Cedar and Baby - hang in there it will happen, for all of us I hope. Patience is key. You know what they say, that it doesn't help to worry. I've been reading a book about fertility by Sami David and he says that when you get your period you need to relax, wrap yourself up in a blanky, eat chocolate chip cookies and allow your cycle to beging in a positive way.

So far for me the first day of my cycle has been a celebration. I drink regular coffee, go out for sushi, and celebrate with a ciggie. Stuff I can't do any other time of my cycle.

Minnie, I know it's hard to hear someone getting pregnant when they didn't even plan it. But always remember that everybody deserves to be a mommy, not just those of us who spend every moment of every day thinking about it. Be glad there are people getting pregnant out there by chance, it means there's hope for us too!

Yeah, I know most women do deserve to be moms...I think it was her utter lack of excitement about being pregnant that made me upset.

Nothing much to report here. 2 dpo :)

Hi Girls, pretty quiet on here isnt it... I dont even have anything interesting to say...:coffee:

Me either. Pretty boring :dohh:

DH is heading out of town this weekend with his best friend for a football weekend. His best friends wife, happens to be my best friend---anyhow, she is coming over on Saturday and we are going to make a huge meal from my new cookbook Ad Hoc and then watch a movie and have a sleepover :happydance: I haven't done anything like this in so long, and I'm so looking forward to it. And I think tomorrow night we are going out for sushi. Usually I get sad when DH leaves to go out of town, but this time I'm super excited!

hello girls not much to mention here. Been put on cyclizine to stop my nausea and sertraline which is my new anti depressant. Hope everyone is ok. OH and i even managed to bd last night x

Well had a day of bad cramps - then just heavy and clotty - now dying down.

Have left my ticker the same as not sure when the first day of my cycle will be - will wait till I O to change it.

Feeling ok now just waiting it out till next O.:shrug:

Have not been on a few days - needed not to think of ttc for a few days - plus have been a bit busy.

Saw Leonard Cohen the other night:thumbup: Can't believe he is still going!

Hi Girls :flower:
Hope you are all well
Anything happening?
Its been quiet here.

Well I just had a really nice weekend, DF had it off too & we just stayed home, went out for brunch & relaxed:coffee: DF doesnt get weekends very often - this is the 2nd since July!
We did some honeymoon planning too :happydance: We have changed our plans & decided to tour the entire South Island, take the ute over & stay in camp sites mainly, that way we can afford to do lots of attractions.
Ive only ever been to the top part of the South Island so Im very excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->