Need a TTC buddy

Super boring over here. F 6 dpo..only thing to mention is VERY thirsty. I can't seem to get enough water. Too early for symptoms though. 6 more days until testing:)

8 days post trigger shot and it's still in my system. It's so fun to see BFP's, even though they aren't real!! :) I've decided to test every day. I'm letting myself this month--I usually never do. Will keep you all posted as soon as I see a BFN, so I know if a REAL bfp appears!

HELLOOOO!!! how is everyone?

Just a quick update from me, been a busy bee the last few days.
So CD10 today, started the :sex: last night. I have Dr appointment tomorrow for a smear & am going to ask for blood tests, I dont know what to ask them to test for tho. I thought like hormone levels & thyroid, anything else I should ask for?
Im also going to ask about geting DF in for a SA.

I would ask for a day 3 & 21 blood test--it confirms whether or not you ovulate. Other than that, I'm not sure--yes thyroid for sure! Good luck, let us know what he/she says.

Nothing new here--8 dpo, got another VERY faint positive on my FRER just now--pretty certain it is STILL the stupid HCG trigger shot. I shall keep testing though! I'm spending a fortune!

Are you still peiing on them every day? thats a lot of pee sticks!:haha: well hopefully if they dont go negative they will just start getting darker again!
I read in your journal your thinking about diabetes - why?

Oh no, I was just kidding! I have just been really thirsty!! It's actually gotten better! :) Yep, I'm wasting a ton of $$ this month on tests! I'm not testing again until Friday though!

Yeah, and upon further inspection, I'm fairly certain today's test was negative. At least now if anything shows up, I will know :)

Hi girls how are you all?

Well Ive just been to the doctors, talked to her about how we not having any luck after 9 months, she said its really good that I have regular periods, that it will mean I am ovulating, so she booked me in for some bloods, I had the hep tests & stuff, have to wait till next cycle to do day2 & day21 bloods - day 21 falls on a sunday this cycle - dammit.
Also had a smear & some swabs taken.
Talked about getting DF in for some bloods & SA so hopefully he can find some time to do it soon.
It sucked, I was in the waiting room trying to find out why I cant get pregnant & next to me there was a lady with a new baby & a young girl taking a pg test - she was positive. It made me sad...

Yeah, it sucks. No other way to describe it really. That is great that you got to talk to your doctor. Hopefully all your tests come back just fine :)

Babydreamer, where is South Island?

I haven't logged on in over a week because I'm on my TWW and trying not to think about it. AF is due on Monday and I'm keeping fingers crossed. I have been having white discharge, does that mean anything? I don't ever recall having that before, maybe it's a good sign?

Sipping decaff!

Palestrina, I'm due Sunday. Fx'd for both of us!!! I get white discharge every month, but if its new for you, maybe its a good sign :)

Babydreamer, where is South Island?

I haven't logged on in over a week because I'm on my TWW and trying not to think about it. AF is due on Monday and I'm keeping fingers crossed. I have been having white discharge, does that mean anything? I don't ever recall having that before, maybe it's a good sign?

Sipping decaff!

NZ is made up of 2 Islands, the North and the South - we're not very big.
I live in the North Island which is more populated.

I have no idea about discharge, you girls are not that far apart!

Well Im CD12, so should be Oving today or tomorrow, have only managed to BD once on CD9 so far, fx DF is up for it tonight.

Hi girls, I thought I would update--DH's SA results came back today and they are fantastic. They like to see 30 million sperm in a sample, and DH had 175 million!! All other categories he was right on par with what they like to see in a good sample. One less thing to worry about!! Now, if MY body would just cooperate :)

Hi girls, I thought I would update--DH's SA results came back today and they are fantastic. They like to see 30 million sperm in a sample, and DH had 175 million!! All other categories he was right on par with what they like to see in a good sample. One less thing to worry about!! Now, if MY body would just cooperate :)

:happydance::happydance:YAY!! Thats awesome!! Hey maybe your body IS cooperating as we speak?

OMG girls. I was just sitting at my desk feeling my boobs (over my sweater of course) to see if they are getting sore yet and my manager walked in on me!!! How humiliating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

OMG girls. I was just sitting at my desk feeling my boobs (over my sweater of course) to see if they are getting sore yet and my manager walked in on me!!! How humiliating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

:haha::haha::haha: Thats really funny!!

Well Im thinking this month might be dud for me, no :sex: for me yesterday, we were both so tired & although I woulda done it anyway, I dont want DF to feel like we HAVE to do it, so hopefully I didnt O yesterday & might be in for a chance tonight.
I hate not trying, its feels like such a long time to next ovulation.

Helloooooo!!!! is anyone out there?
Minne - any update on you?

well today I finally have some ewcm, its cd15... I should have o'd CD12/13 but this is the first time Ive had a good amount of ewcm this cycle so buggered if I know whats happening :wacko: Its good tho cos we only managed to BD CD13 so far. But now I dont know when AF might be due :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->