Need a voice of reason!

StarAngel

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I need a bit of perspective here. I went back to college this weekend (its on every 2nd weekend) I doubt I will be back in there for another few weeks (37 weeks since Friday). I had a word with my tutor to see about module work etc. I didn't 'feel' anxious about college or anything like that I just wanted to put a plan in place. I mentioned this to my father and he replied you have been relaxed over the pregnancy so dont start getting uptight now. Bit mean I thought and really annoyed me. Is this the hormones at work again or does anyone else think that was a mean thing to say. I thought it was good sense to try organise college for afterwards seeing as I might not be back there for few weeks. Interested to hear what you ladies think?

I don't think it was very nice however he is a man ;) I don't like using that as an excuse but sometimes it's just really applicable and pregnancy is one of those things.

not a nice thing to say no, but he's a guy and they don't quite think like us, we tend to like to have things organised and knows whats going on where as guys tend to just go with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->