Need Advice Please :)

Pixie19

Reaction score
Finally found out how to post a thread!!

I really need some help....I had my implant took out begining of March this year and went on the pill same day, i missed the last 2 yellow pills in the pack, i then bled for a day or two during my white pills, its been 3 weeks since i missed the pill and i havent been taking them. Had unprotected sex about 3/4 times,
Been having real bad headaches, VERY tired, dizziness, getting really hot, feeling sick, i've not had sore boobs or peeing alot, but i have been pooing more (Bit embarrasing saying that)
I dont know when im due on i think its next week, does this sound like pregnancy or is it because my period is close?
I dont know if its too early to do a test, i have confused period symptoms and pregnancy before, but never been pregnant. Somehow this time seems different?
I'm really confused would really appreciate your advice x

hey hunni.
not totally sure what to say.
the symptoms are similar, i just felt like my period was coming but it was actually pregnancy symptoms.
if you feel like its different then go with your intuition.
i would suggest you do a test and if its negative go to the doctor and explain whats happened and see what they tell you.
when you take a test i recommend you use the clear blue digital one, its not a bad price in tesco. and do a test on your first pee of the day so that its more accurate. if your first one is negative maybe leave it 5days then take another, if still negative i'd go to the doc and they can always do a blood test.
sorry kind of went round in circles there:dohh:
hope that helps.
good luck, keep me posted!!
xxxx:hugs:

i had every pregnancy symptom in the book when my impalnt came out, was convinced i was pregnant! but i wasnt. to put your mind at ease just test, there are a few people who have falled pregnant straight after implant was removed, although it could just be the smae i was going through.

cant tell til you test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"