Need advise please

Nals2904

Reaction score
Hi Moms & Moms to be :)

Im new on this forum. I have a 5 year child, I adore too bits. Last year in July, I had a missed miscarriage, I was 13 weeks pregnant, absolutely heart broken. My husband & I decided to wait at least a year to start trying again, no actual reason, we just decided on a year. Im not on the pill & we don't use condoms, because I get really bad thrush with it, so he has been using the pull-out method since August-September last year. Anyways, about 2 weeks ago I was ovulating and around that time, we did the deed, my husband pulled out like normal, but "the deed" was much longer than usual (I think mostly because he was drunk), I don't know, sorry if TMI ... about a week later I was extremely tired, nauseous, sleepy, headaches, so just for the sake of it I took a HPT, it was negative - I was ok with that because we weren't exactly TTC now. Last Friday, I spotted for a few hours & on Saturday morning I got my period, which unusually only lasted for 3 days, now, theres no blood unless I wipe. There's red blood + CM when I wipe but nothing on my liner. I am still nauseous & the headaches & sleepiness are still there. Im just very confused ...

Anyone go through the same thing?

Can I fall pregnant using the pull-out method?

Replies are soooo welcome ..

Thank you sooo much in advance.

Hi Moms & Moms to be :)

Im new on this forum. I have a 5 year child, I adore too bits. Last year in July, I had a missed miscarriage, I was 13 weeks pregnant, absolutely heart broken. My husband & I decided to wait at least a year to start trying again, no actual reason, we just decided on a year. Im not on the pill & we don't use condoms, because I get really bad thrush with it, so he has been using the pull-out method since August-September last year. Anyways, about 2 weeks ago I was ovulating and around that time, we did the deed, my husband pulled out like normal, but "the deed" was much longer than usual (I think mostly because he was drunk), I don't know, sorry if TMI ... about a week later I was extremely tired, nauseous, sleepy, headaches, so just for the sake of it I took a HPT, it was negative - I was ok with that because we weren't exactly TTC now. Last Friday, I spotted for a few hours & on Saturday morning I got my period, which unusually only lasted for 3 days, now, theres no blood unless I wipe. There's red blood + CM when I wipe but nothing on my liner. I am still nauseous & the headaches & sleepiness are still there. Im just very confused ...

Anyone go through the same thing?

Can I fall pregnant using the pull-out method?

Replies are soooo welcome ..

Thank you sooo much in advance.
I honestly think it is Possible. If it is to early to use an HPT you can try an opk test. I dont have experience with this but I hear if you test positive on an opk after ovulation there is a possibility you are preggers. hope that helps.

Hi there!

Don't really have any advice to give. Just wanted to welcome a fellow South African to the forums! :hi:

This is the absolute best place to be and I wish you luck on your journey. :flower:

A pregnancy test is more sensitive to show pregnancy, then a O test. Good luck!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->