Need daily support buddies!

Hi ladies. I haven't been on since just after Christmas but I finally got back on and am glad to see all you mamas-to-be are doing well. :)

I needed a break to try and refocus and clear my head. The whole thing with my LP being five days longer than usual really got me down, because I'd had all those unusual symptoms along with it. I'm now on CD3 of cycle #7 and my LP was longer than usual again, and once again I had horribly sore boobs from a few days after O all the way until AF came. I'm wondering if this is all because my thyroid medication is working (because hypothyroidism can be a culprit of a short LP), so maybe it's all actually a good sign. :-k

I had blood work done last Monday to recheck my thyroid levels and my vitamin D, and they also did a progesterone test. I haven't heard back yet, so I'm a little nervous about the results. My DH is also going to get an SA soon so we can make sure everything is in check there.

Anyway, I just thought I'd check in and say hi, since I kind of dropped off for awhile. Hugs to all of you. :flower:

Hi writingslove low progestrone and thyroid can go hand and hand so that could be possible as with thyroid ur basal temp is low and so is with low progestrone
If after ovulation your progesterone is low ask your doc about progesterone supplement because that is the magic pill which helped me getting pregnant fx hun

Hello writingislove. Good to hear from you. :hugs: I'm glad you're getting things checked out. Could all be a really easy fix. Let us know what you hear.

Hi there! I am new to this forum, and happy to know that I have support during my TTC journey. The hubby and I have been actively TTC for about 7 months. I am a bit discouraged, especially seeing everyone around me easily getting preggers, and I'm wondering why its taking so long for me! I recently had a check up with my ob/gyn, everything is ok, but I do have low progesterone. I am ovulating, but my progesterone is on the low side. Trying to do what I can to elevate levels naturally. Also I am using preseed for the first time! Hopefully this helps us. Any of you used or are using preseed??

Welcome spikenard!! Glad you joined us. I haven't used preseed, but I've heard great things about it. I know 7 months seems like FOREVER to be trying, but they say it can take healthly couples up to a year to get pregnant, so I know it will happen soon!! Are you tracking your ovulation so you are getting your timing right?

Hi spikenard! We have also been TTC for 7 months. It is SO hard at times to stay optimistic. I found out two months in I have hypothyroidism, so that might account for the first few months of BFNs...but it's under control now so I'm hoping I'll get my BFP soon! Everything seems to be in working order with my body, so we picked up the kit yesterday for my husband to do an SA. Really nervous about that one!

You'll have to let me know what you think of preseed! I've been considering it lately, though we haven't tried it yet. Right now I'm ready to try ANYTHING, lol!

Hi ladies! Just thought I'd share my experience of preseed!

We had used it a few times in the cycles before I got the BFP. The cycle I got the BFP, we had only used it externally, I hadn't used the applicator. Not sure if that had anything to do with it but I would say its worth a try!

x

How's everyone doing?

I have my next scan/appointment this Thursday. I'm a bit nervous and praying everything looks great. Of course scared baby won't be measuring right or something. There's always something I'm scared about I swear. Hoping and praying it looks great and if it does we will officially announce it then. I'll be 11 weeks 3 days, so close enough. Fingers crossed.

My fingers are crossed for you, Mrs. R. I'm sure everything will be GREAT and everyone will be so excited to hear your news! :D

Should be the big O tomorrow for me, and then into the dreaded TWW! I just learned my DH's parents are coming to visit in a month (they live on the other side of the country), and I would lovelovelovelovelove to be able to tell them in person they're getting another grandchild. SO hoping this is our month!!! [-o<

Good luck writing, please keep us updated!
I was MIA a for a weeks, but it looks like activity slowed down a bit on here lol. I was still reading/following...glad everyone is overall doing ok :flower:

Oh I so hope so too writingislove!!! I'm sending tons of baby dust your way!!

Well, my appointment this morning went really good. Baby was moving around a lot and had a heartbeat of 167bpm which is great. I'll go back in 4 weeks.

Attachments

• PicShop-6301A3E2A202427868A48C6FD14B182F.jpg
    PicShop-6301A3E2A202427868A48C6FD14B182F.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
So happy for you, Mrs. R! :D

So I O'ed two days late this month! ARGH! Made the timing of our BDing a little wonky, especially with my husband's horrible work schedule...but we managed to get three out of five days in my fertile window, including the day before and the day of O. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.........lol!

writingislove, this last O period we only BD'd 3 times too and I got pregnant. So it works that way too!! Fingers crossed you guys caught it and in a couple weeks you'll be telling me you're pregnant!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->