Need daily support buddies!

Mrs Reineke

Reaction score
I have started a few threads on here, but I want to start one for ladies that get on pretty much every day like myself looking for support and advice. I think it's nice to have that daily while you're TTC #1 considering everything is new and seems so hard to get that BBP! :growlmad: I'm on CD 17. This is my husband and my 5th time TTC. My last cycle was really weird, so we actually tried 2 different times last month. :nope: So in reality, it's probably our 4th cycle. We started trying in February. We have been together 8 1/2 years and will be married 1 year in July! :wedding: I've always wanted to be a mom and now that we're TTC it seems like it's almost impossible! :cry: I know they say on "average" it takes a healthy couple 6-9 months or so to get pregnant if you're consistently trying each month. But I'm NOT patient! LOL!! :dohh: I try to get on here every day and I'm here to help support and give advice from my experiences to anyone else who wants to join. I've been speaking with a few very sweet ladies, you're welcome to join me here if you'd like. :hugs:

Megan

I will :)

We've been trying a year and half (almost) and had two pregnancies in that time, but m/c both. As it turns out I stopped producing progesterone properly when I got sick before our wedding so since my last m/c in October I've been with a gyno who's been doing some hormonal therapy (read here experimentation) and since the HRT it had seemed to be working. I O'd on day 19 (confirmed with OPK and BBT) and now I'm 16dpo with a bfn and no sign of AF.

Babydust!!

Can I chime in :) We are currently on our second cycle ttc #1 and I'm already anxious. With periods all over the place and PMS symptoms like nausea and dizziness it can be quite nerve-wracking. I'm not sure whether I'm on cd6 or cd3 and just hope my nasty cold won't rule out June for me. We decided to keep things low key so it will be nice to have some buddies :happydance:

Hello ladies!! Yeah it definitely can be stressful and frustrating. :cry: My AF's have always been regular until last month. I don't know if it was because I was stressing so much or my hormones just got out of wack. I thought I might have been pregnant because that had never happened to me before, but I went in and saw my OBGYN and she said I wasn't pregnant and my hormones just caused a weird cycle for no reason in particular. :dohh: I was super upset. It's so hard to get your hopes up and then when your AF comes it's so dissapointing. :cry: I didn't realize TTC was so difficult, stressful and frustrating. I thought it would be fun. LOL!! :haha: I wish you both the best of luck and LOTS of baby dust!! :dust:

:af::bfp:

I intend to set myself some simple goals in order to keep my mind off negative thoughts/symptom spotting and maybe improve my chances for bfp. I'll try to exercise/move more and stay away from sweet treats and junk food. Not sure what else to do to nudge destiny in the desired direction
Hope you get your :bfp: soon :)

That's what I have tried to do this month Magrat. It's still tough, but I think I've done better this month than the previous ones. :happydance: Anytime I feel myself getting stressed I stop myself, take some deep breaths and relax. Sometimes that's hard for me. :dohh:

8th cycle here ladies blahhhhhh thats all i can say about ttc its harder when i make buddies and everyone finally gets blessed but im still on the waiting for my moment game its hard not to get bummed lately ive had an lp issue 4-5 days!!! Super random ive started taking b6 lets see how it goes do u girls use opks?

[/QUOTE] do u girls use opks?[/QUOTE] Not yet. I started bbt charting but it's a bit tiresome. Maybe next cycle I'll get a dozen opks :wacko:

I'm so sorry you're on your 8th cycle baby_rose. :dohh: That has to be tough. We're on our 4th, but we've tried 5 times because my last AF was messed up. :wacko: I've tried my best to stay calm and relaxed this month. I started doing yoga for relaxation and it's been great. :sleep: Hoping for a :bfp: this month. Would be a great father's day surprise for my husband!:yellow: Keeping my fingers crossed and my prayers for all of you ladies!:dust::af::bfp:

They reallyhelp you get an idea of when. U o and ty mrs.r yes its difficult but what can i do but keep trying booowho lol

Is it possible for me to join as well. This will be our 1st cycle TTC and I'm on cycle day 13. All of this is so brand new to me. I've no idea if I am doing things correctly, or not. I have done tons of research on everything TTC related during my AF: ovulation, SMEP, Ferning, Charting, BBT, CM, Cervical Positions, etc.... My SO thinks I have lost my mind, but I guess that is why we women are the ones who bare the children, cause if it were left up to him, it wouldn't get done.

I bought a microscope to see if I am ferning or not. Thankfully I had the forethought to buy an actual scope w/ slides. Had I not done so I would have believed I was ferning everyday.

I have several OPK's, which I label and place in my slide box.

I have been charting etc...

I feel like the mad hatter.

Of course you can join tuamora!!! Welcome to the journey of TTC!! My husband and I just tried for the 4th month and I'm in my TWW period. I'm doing my best not to think about it so much this month. I've done pretty good surprisingly! :happydance: But my boobs are pretty sore today which is odd? I'm on CD 20 and my cycles are normally about 29 or so days, but with my last one being all screwed up I don't know where I'm at frankly. LOL!!:dohh: I've NEVER had a messed up cycle and it's frustrating because I feel I'm kind of guessing everything this month and I hate it. :growlmad: So we'll see what happens. :nope:

Hello ladies! I'm slowly getting excited for our second try. Af should be gone by tomorrow and next week will be busy at work so waiting for o won't be so bad.
Mrs.Reineke hope this is your last tww :bfp:
Good luck ladies :dust:

Hey! I'm on here mostly every day so I may as well join in on the crazy. This is our second month of trying but we've been NTNP since November. (Although we were long distance so it's hard to say if we ever actually hit O during BD or even close. I wasn't paying attention to dates at the time.
I'm on CD24 but my cycles tend to be a little longer. About 32.

Fingers crossed for all! :)

Thanks Magrat me too!! :thumbup: Welcome hairftsher!!! Glad you joined!! :happydance: The weekend flew by for me like they always do. Bummer it's Monday again already!! :dohh: Hope you all had a great weekend!!! Here's to a new week!!!

:dust:

New to the forum...glad to meet others here for support! We're on our 9th month TTC #1 and first cycle with Letrozole...currently 12 DPO and feel all sorts of AF symptoms so I think I'm out. Tested day 9 and 10 and got BFN's so now just giving up hope. So frustrating...why is it that every time I turn around another friend is pregnant and shares that they "weren't even trying"! Finding it difficult to talk to even my closest girlfriends about our struggles as they are all new moms and can't sympathize. ARG!

Manda, I am so relating to this today. I feel very discouraged and negative today. We have only been officially trying to two cycles, but I just feel like it's never going to happen. Every time I go on facebook I see another pregnancy announcement and it makes it so hard. Don't give up! We gotta stick together.

Of course you can join tuamora!!! Welcome to the journey of TTC!! My husband and I just tried for the 4th month and I'm in my TWW period. I'm doing my best not to think about it so much this month. I've done pretty good surprisingly! :happydance: But my boobs are pretty sore today which is odd? I'm on CD 20 and my cycles are normally about 29 or so days, but with my last one being all screwed up I don't know where I'm at frankly. LOL!!:dohh: I've NEVER had a messed up cycle and it's frustrating because I feel I'm kind of guessing everything this month and I hate it. :growlmad: So we'll see what happens. :nope:

I hope it happens for you soon, Megan!

Welcome MandaB!! Glad you joined!! I'm on CD 22 and hoping for the best this month. Otherwise we'll be headed for month #5. :growlmad: I totally agree with you MandaB and hairftsher as far as everyone having babies or pregnant right now. I hate to say it, but when I see someone who is pregnant or has a baby it makes me really jealous and mad. :dohh: I know that's bad, but I can't help it. I just want that so bad. :cry: Hopefully your AF doesn't start MandaB and you're just having symptoms of pregnancy!!! :happydance: My boobs have been hurting for a couple days, especially my left one? :wacko: I don't know if that's because I'm about a week or a bit more from starting my AF or if it's a good sign? I don't have any other symptoms, just that. My boobs do get sore before I start my AF, but normally only a few days. But who knows, with my AF being screwed up for the 1st time EVER last month, I'm not trusting anything. LOL!!:dohh:

Welcome MandaB!! Glad you joined!! I'm on CD 22 and hoping for the best this month. Otherwise we'll be headed for month #5. :growlmad: I totally agree with you MandaB and hairftsher as far as everyone having babies or pregnant right now. I hate to say it, but when I see someone who is pregnant or has a baby it makes me really jealous and mad. :dohh: I know that's bad, but I can't help it. I just want that so bad. :cry: Hopefully your AF doesn't start MandaB and you're just having symptoms of pregnancy!!! :happydance: My boobs have been hurting for a couple days, especially my left one? :wacko: I don't know if that's because I'm about a week or a bit more from starting my AF or if it's a good sign? I don't have any other symptoms, just that. My boobs do get sore before I start my AF, but normally only a few days. But who knows, with my AF being screwed up for the 1st time EVER last month, I'm not trusting anything. LOL!!:dohh:

My boobs aren't sore right now and they usually are for as far along in my cycle as I am right now. I've been extremely moody, which is out of character for me, so I'm hoping that means something other than AF on her way. But, I think it's normal to read too much into it when you're so desperately wanting a baby. :(
I admire you girls who want to test each month! I can't put myself through the BFN, I won't test until AF is late late late. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->