Need daily support buddies!

Khatif how was your scan Hun I also had a scan today and they measured me 8 w 5 days

Megan how was your scan Hun??

Good morning ladies,

It's 8:30am here and my scan is at 10am. So starting at about 9am I need to start drinking a bunch of water to fill my bladder. I'm very anxious, but trying to breathe and remain calm.

Pearly, so glad your scan went well. I can't believe you're already close to 9 weeks!! That's amazing!!

Khatif, please let us know how your scan went.

Thanks dear ya I can't believe I'm almost 9 weeks , and it's gonna be great Hun stay calm fx fx fx fx and all the fingers crossed!!

My scan went fine. The baby measured 11+3 and this now my official age. It all looks really fine and it was nice to see our little one moving as well.My due date is 26 july.

Waiting for your update Megan.

Pearl, I am happy to hear that you are doing great. 9 weeks wow, time flies :)

Thanks Hun and so are you m so happy thing are going good fx for everyone here!!

There's a blob in there!!! :happydance:

I'm in shock!! She started with an abdominal scan and she immediately saw the gestational sac. Then she did a vaginal one and we saw the gestational sac and yoke sac. She moved it around a bit and thought she could maybe see a hint of baby, but it's still just a tad early. I'm 5 weeks 2 days, but according to my gestational sac it's measuring 5 weeks 6 days which doesn't surprise me because I got my BFP at 9dpo. So I thought I was a bit ahead. She said that it may not be exact because baby isn't quite big enough to measure which gives a closer estimate, but it's close. I ovulated from my right side and have the corpus luteum cyst which is good, so that's probably where my aching is coming from. I'm waiting to hear from the nurse at my doctor's office as to what the next step is. She told me yesterday that the ultrasound techs normally don't say anything so she'd call me with the results. Thank God mine was amazing!! Now just praying this little one holds on!!

Fantastic news! I am so happy to hear it. All will be alright with you and your blob :)

Great news Mrs. R!!! everything seems to be going great so far :hugs:

Megan I told you everything is great And so will remain throughout 9 months so stay positive hun !! M here always

I am craving dominos buffalo chicken pizza what do u guys suggest?

Thank you so much ladies!! Yes as of now it's my blob. Hahaha!!! :haha:

started my pregnancy journal need support!!
link in my signature below

8 weeks already wow Megan u doing really great hun!!
please stalk my journal and provide all the support needed

Yeah Pearly, I can't believe I'm 8 weeks 3 days today. It seems like it's gone super slow at times, but other times seems like it's gone pretty quick. Still terrified of miscarriage though. Things have gone so different this time and I feel so much different, but still not confident. :cry: I'm so terrifed of losing this one now that we've seen it and the heartbeat. My next scan is February 19th which seems like forever away!! I'll be 11 1/2 weeks at that time which is crazy to think. I'm here for all the support you need!!! How are you feeling?

Feeling not. So great my last scan which as NT scan did not go well so that's why a bit upset and decided to start my journal so I get all the much needed daily support of u guys !! That's the reason I asked pls stalk my my journal as I will be updating everything there from now on

I am so happy for u hun and m sure this one sticking for sure and since u heard th heartbeat the chances of miscarriage decreases drastically so dnt wry hun ull not even know wnd ur scan date will come soon

Thank you so much Pearly. I'm going to read your journal so you don't have to tell me twice. :hugs:

Lol Megan sorry :blush: am just really hoping for u guys to stick with me :hugs:

No worries Pearly!!! I want to stick with you and see how things go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->