Need Eyes and Thoughts Please

ILoveme29

Reaction score
Okay ladies so this am I threw my hpts away because I was so sure I couldn't see anything. I am 15 days post trigger and maybe 12/13dpo.

So later on I took another the type we use in the hospital. Instead of urine I used serum ( it's blood spun down and is more accurate than urine). And immediately two lines came up.

So I said what the heck and after work went to get FRER. And immediately a faint line showed I'm in complete shock. I don't know if I should believe it or not. I did blood and I will see the results tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck lol.

I'm going to post a few pics from the tests today so I can get some insight from other experienced Poas lovers
These tests are the serum tests

Attachments

• IMG_9382.jpg
    IMG_9382.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9384.jpg
    IMG_9384.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 18
And this is FRER

Attachments

• IMG_9387.jpg
    IMG_9387.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9391.jpg
    IMG_9391.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9393.jpg
    IMG_9393.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 20
@Robo thanks for your response

ive heard so much bad things about false positives with the curved FRER. but the line came up immediately and shows more in person, its hard trying to snap a pic. I have two more left and will test in the am.

Is the line on the FRER pink?? (Sorry I'm on my phone n can't see clearly) I'm not sure if it's the indent line you can see? But either way I definitely can see something on both!! Fingers crossed for your blood results tomorrow - let us know xx

Yes it's pink in person and came up right away.. I'm gonna test again in the am. The serum test is pink as well

took one this am looked negative. then my blood work is negative, so now to wait for AF.

thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->