Need eyes this morning!

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
9/10 dpo and I swear I can see a shadow on my test, it looks more clean while holding it up to the light, I believe I only implanted 2 days ago.. am I going crazy???♡

Snapchat-1540106690.jpg

Hard to see like that. If you can lay it down and take another picture?

Sorry hun I binned it, I wasn't convinced, my cheapie was the same, time will tell though I guess! Never been through this with my 2 babies, they were both accidents haha ♡

This was the cheapy, I can see something off camera, but not so much on camera, I'm not sure ♡

Snapchat-1306921570.jpg

Yes on that one i see something.
Ive grown to not trust frer. I had horrible evaps with them that showed up before the 3 min mark and I was so sure I was pregnant. Even a friend of mine and DH saw it and he never sees anything lol. I took the test apart and looked at the test strip while air hit it and watched that line turn grey and I knew I def wasn't pregnant plus I took a dollar test and that was stark white negative. I think if you see anything on a frer back it up with a diff brand. Good luck

Reactions: HLx
I will try another good brand on tjenweekend as it's still quite early, I just done another one, afternoon urine and I've drank quite a bit, a line popped up but this looks closer to the control line than the others? ♡

Snapchat-937196898.jpg

Inverted, I am sure I see a glow! ♡

20181114_140231.jpg

Hey girlie. i defo see a glow on the last test. Looking forward to tomorrows test. Got my fingers crossed for you and a BFP

Thanks girls! I believe I am 9dpo today so it's still early days and any thing can happen xD♡

I can see it too! Good luck!! Xx

Haha it's okay ColeCaden! My name's Hannah if that's easier for you girls! I tested again this morning, it looks the same as the inverted picture I posted yesterday, the only difference is today I feel bloody dreadful :-(

Aw its so hard I sometimes wish we couldnt test early as it makes it worse i think. I tested this morning and within the time limit it was stark white. Now its dried i swear i can see a line but thinking its an evap as im sure its way too early to detect anything.

Reactions: HLx
Today's clear blue, not a lot to see on picture, I thought I could see something in person, but very faint, I'm not so sure now ♡

20181115_121332.jpg

Today's clear blue, not a lot to see on picture, I thought I could see something in person, but very faint, I'm not so sure now ♡

Aw its so hard I sometimes wish we couldnt test early as it makes it worse i think. I tested this morning and within the time limit it was stark white. Now its dried i swear i can see a line but thinking its an evap as im sure its way too early to detect anything.

Post it I want to see, I've just posted my clear blue from just now, somethings catching my eye but not on picture, my house is really bright and pictures don't do it justice ♡

Do you have any frers hannah reckon you would get a clearer result on them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->