need help again

kathy khuz

Reaction score
my period is 1 week late now... last 3 days, took a test (1st picture), it was a very faint line appear after 5 minutes... then yesterday, i took another test (different brand - 2nd picture)... just after 1 minute, the 2nd line appears... but still faint... is it positive or evap line? i still keep both of the tester as i'm not sure what i'm looking at... :nope:

my first boy is 4 yo+, and my 2nd baby girl is 2 yo+... really hoping for another baby...

PA200002.jpg

PA220015.jpg

Looks like a bfp to me :) the second one is def. pink. :) CONGRATS!

Ooh looks like a BFP to me as long as it was defo read within the time frame...:thumbup:

thanks... can't wait till weekend to retest... bought a new one - clear blue.... supprised, after heard bad stories about clear blue, the result is very very very BFP... in just few seconds... hope everythings goes well :baby:

here's the picture....

231009.jpg

thanks all.... i want to try digital after this... never had one before (with pregnant sign, i mean... )....

thanks u all darlings.....

but, just curious, does it possible they are all might be false BFP?????? just want to be sure...

but i think i'm going to see dr tomorrow... just for early precautions.... after 1 yr waiting & trying.... hahaha

I doubt you'd get three clear BFP's and they all be wrong hun, but I can understand that after 1 year of ttc your reluctant to crack open the bubbly just yet. It all looks possitive to me, so congratulations.

I got a faint line on a FRER yesterday and tested this morning with a CB digi and got a BFP, so if you've got your digi then I'd say go ahead and use it. Lines can be confusing, but there is no getting away from the words when they come up on the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->